Hi everybody

My name is Steve and I'm 29. Hitting the big 30 this year.

I was in the army for 6 years, so fitness has been a big part of my life for a while. People still look at me weird when I tell them I go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, even though no one makes me haha

I've been doing Crossfit Football for about 3 months now, before that was about 6 months of Crossfit. My eating is mostly healthy, although to be honest it could do with some improvement.

Hmmm goals:

1. To keep increasing my lifts

2. Do more sprint training

3. Finally convert to Primal eating

4. Compete in either a Tough Mudder or Warrior Dash or the Zombie one (can't remember the name right now)

5. Keep learning about strength, fitness, nerd stuff :)

6. Travel

Looking forward to being here

Steve

Crossfit Football Amateur

http://www.crossfitfootball.com/

:devilish:

Welcome Steve! Love the Tough Mudder/Warrior Dash/zombie chase (is Run for Your Lives the one you were thinking of?) goal - I've definitely added that to my list of things to do as well.

Keep rocking! And good luck with your goals. :)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

If you have the inspiration, you have the talent. Strive to be happy. :)

Thanks guys.

Benny the Crossfit Football I do is aimed at American Football players, they have it setup into 3 categories, Amateur, College and Pro levels.

The only sport I play at the moment is a very casual weekly game of touch NRL, it's just some fun. Although I consider AFL to be "Football", being brought up in WA and all haha

Sco, yeah Run for Your Lives is the one I was thinking of, they look like so much fun, I need to find more people who want to do them lol

Steve

Crossfit Football Amateur

http://www.crossfitfootball.com/

:devilish: