BlackTezca's 9th Trial: An Artsy Geeky Amazon Battles Against Curses and Keeps Hope Alive!

BlackTezca

LET'S DO THIS CHUMS!

tumblr_mhb8441PXu1rkbfsjo1_500.gif

It's time for another challenge this year coming right atcha with a flash step!  As you all may know, BlackTezca, returning once more to make all of your browsers crash with another gif crazy thread!   Ya'll also might remember me from the beginning of this insanely nerdy and awesome journey  From Lurker to (Newb) Rebel!, got spoilers and news and another silliness in BlackTezca's Daily Battle Towards Feline Greatness and just like it was yesterday, I have conquered and ONE PUNCHED my latest foe known as BlackTezca's 8th Trial: An Artsy Geeky Amazons Becomes The Ultimate Hero.

This time around, I'm here to battle against the idea of curses and that there is no such thing as hope!  I'm here to fight the good fight against witches and despair and to repeat my battle against my worst nemesis!  Not only that, but with this next challenge, I shall transform into the ultimate fighting being!  The greatest example of prime warrior the world, any world has ever known!

I shall become...a Mahou Shoujo!

4c514bbc6c500b71183f9f9546418c04.gif

Fuck you and die.

Not only shall I fight the good fight towards better sleep (again), I shall also continue my story that is bristling with inspiration, heal my sore wounds from my battles and sparring matches (and skiing), as well as continue my training!  Not only that, but by becoming a magical girl, I shall be bringing myself closer and closer to my main quest!  We all know what this quest is, but what is my challenge without, once again, announcing my greatest goals of all greatest goals...!!

My Main Quest is to be as POWERFUL and BATTLE READY as Wonder Woman

Nicola-Scott-Wonder-Woman.jpg

I do have my character profile up as well!   However, it has not really changed how my challenges go (other than the experience points).  Last challenge was nice and short and has given me some ideas on how to approach this new format.  This time with total day counts and higher flexibility with what counts towards a side quest success (as you all know, I do use 'exact' words and such with that :tongue:).  Having gotten most of January under my belt, lets move onwards!   Towards my quests and my allies to help me become a greater warrior!

Homura - The Sleep Policy Repeats 
Details: If in bed by 11:00 am, set alarm to 6:00.  If in bed by 11:16, set alarm to 6:15 am.  If in bed by 11:31, set alarm to 6:30, so on, so forth.  This is mostly for work days.
Contingencies: No Contingencies.  Sleep is sleep.  Also, sleep policy does not apply on weekends nor holidays.
Tracking: Use Fitbit for tracking and update this thread with the total time of sleep as well as when I fell asleep official compared to when I went to bed.
Grading:
A for  14 to 15 days of enforcement ( 20 pts - 2 Con )
B for  12 to 13 days of enforcement ( 15 pts - 1 Con )
F for all else

Sayaka - Keep Fighting
Details: Go to Kickboxing or Muay Thai at Easton twice a week.  Aim for Muay Thai but count Kickboxing as well.
Contingencies: Steamboat Springs trip may hamper this.  For that week only, do a separate kickboxing work + go to an Easton class.
Tracking: I'll be tracking the workouts using MyFitnessPal ( username BlackTezca and this lovely thread will be updated as well.
Grading:
A for Kickboxing/Muay Thai Workouts twice a week ( 20 pt - 2 Sta 1 Str )
B for Kickboxing/Muay Thai Workouts once a week ( 15 pts - 2 Sta )
F for all else

Madoka - Do not Suffer; Stretch, Bathe, and Roll the Pain Away

Details: Do at least five minutes of stretching and foam rolling after works out and when feeling sore.  Also count taking hot salt baths to help with soreness.
Contingencies: Steamboat Springs trip may not have the foam roller.  But I can still stretch.  So no real blockers here.
Tracking: I'll be tracking the stretching and foam rolling under 'yoga' via MyFitnessPal ( username BlackTezca and this lovely thread will be updated as well.
Grading:
A for Stretching and Foam Rolling 4 to 5 times a week ( 20 pt - 1 Dex 2 Con )
B for Stretching and Foam Rolling 2 to 3 a week ( 15 pts - 2 Con )

C for Stretching and Foam Rolling once a week ( 10 pts - 1 Con )
F for all else

Kyoko - Strengthen My Story and Create My World

Details: Continue with story planning and focus on Character Portraits.  Hopefully most character summaries are done and we have moved on from Step 3 and maybe even finished Step 4.

Contingencies: Steamboat Springs trip will also hamper this.  I should have my laptop charger so I can work on the story planning at least.
Tracking: I have an art Tumblr and I also have a DeviantArt (WATCH ME FOR ACCOUNTABILITY).  I shall use those and this thread to keep track.  I shall also post up WIPs of my work on this thread and I will also count ideas and brainstorming I come up with during my daily status.  So ya'll will be here to listen to my ramblings!
Grading:

A for at least 30 minutes 4 to 5 days a week - 25 exp ( 2 Wis 2 Cha )
B for at least 30 minutes 2 to 3 days a week - 15 exp ( 1 Wis 1 Cha )

F for all else

Mami - Gain Skiing Experience

Details: Another ski quest!  This time hoping to ski a bit more (Steamboat trip coming up soon)

Contingencies: I have rented the places, booked hotels, but sickness is always a possibility.

Tracking: I'll be tracking the skiing funtimes using MyFitnessPal ( username BlackTezca ) with the workout listed as 'Downhill Skiing' for this thread.  I'll also, of course, be updating this thread with details of my adventures!

Grading:

A for Skiing at least two days this challenge! ( 15 exp - 2 Dex 1 Sta )

B for Skiing one day days this challenge! (  10 exp - 1 Dex )

F for all else

Looks like a full complete challenge!  Really excited to get this started!  The fitbit has proven to be very useful for tracking sleep and I have a solid plan for my art!  With my new kickboxing body, I'll definitely be able to keep up with my routine and the only new thing will be looking for exercises with my foam roller!  Let's get some starting measurements:

Fitness 2016 end of Jan

Starting Measurements:   

Date: 01/26/2016 @ 6:15 am

Weight: 127.2

***Body Fat***: 20%
Waist: 23
Waist @ Navel: 23.5
Hips: 33.5

Neck: 12
Chest: 32
Left Bicep: 11
Right Thigh: 16
Wrist: 5.5
Forearm: 8.5

Everyone!  Always believe!  Never lose hope!  Keep on fighting towards our ultimate goals!  We're monks!  Fighting is what we learn and what we do!  So keep on hoping, keep on living!  KEEP ON KICKING ASS!  That's what Madoka would do in order to keep hope alive and allow us to reach our finest accomplishments!  Let's get this next challenge started strong!

• Like 4

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Spoiler

---

---

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Here for this!! <3 :3

8v69ton.gif

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

I have to admit, I'm liking the gifs and the whole theme of this challenge. I'm following to see a magical girl come to being

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Here for this!! <3 :3

8v69ton.gif

W00t!  Always happy to have you here :D

KYUBEY--argh, beat it with a stick! Following along for the winning~

Oh don't worry, Akuma Homura will take care of him for yas...

4470683-9693402581-tuTi9.gif

I have to admit, I'm liking the gifs and the whole theme of this challenge. I'm following to see a magical girl come to being

Oh a Mgical Girl will be born all right!

tumblr_mqglnys47A1r717c6o8_r1_250.gif

And many asses shall be kicked with my powers!

dowagerdull.gif

tumblr_lo4s59DVYc1qko4qt.gif

tumblr_inline_n6ukbenUdD1rbgili.gif

tumblr_n2ube1AQJQ1tq4of6o1_250.gif

tumblr_mkhzuztbvo1r8swqdo1_500.gif

Here for the musclegains, kicking ass, and ofcourse ALL THE GIFS!!!

WOO!!!! ALL THE GIFS!!!  ALL THE MAGICAL GIRL GIFS!!!!

tumblr_ncvwqupbQ31sa1o6mo5_500.gif

• Like 2

Spoiler

---

---

---

Homura - The Sleep Policy Repeats

Details: If in bed by 11:00 am, set alarm to 6:00. If in bed by 11:16, set alarm to 6:15 am. If in bed by 11:31, set alarm to 6:30, so on, so forth. This is mostly for work days.

Sayaka - Keep Fighting

Details: Go to Kickboxing or Muay Thai at Easton twice a week. Aim for Muay Thai but count Kickboxing as well.

Contingencies: Steamboat Springs trip may hamper this. For that week only, do a separate kickboxing work + go to an Easton class.

Madoka - Do not Suffer; Stretch and Roll the Pain Away

Details: Do at least five minutes of stretching and foam rolling after works out and when feeling sore.

Contingencies: Steamboat Springs trip may not have the foam roller. But I can still stretch. So no real blockers here.

Kyoko - Strengthen My Story and Create My World

Details: Continue with story planning and focus on Character Portraits. Hopefully most character summaries are done and we have moved on from Step 3 and maybe even finished Step 4.

Contingencies: Steamboat Springs trip will also hamper this. I should have my laptop charger so I can work on the story planning at least.

Mami - Gain Skiing Experience.

Another ski quest! This time hoping to ski a bit more (Steamboat trip coming up soon)

I like how you already put your trip into consideration and thought about ways to make your goals work nontheless. As always a very detailed battle plan.

But don't you think 19 hours of sleep are a bit much. ^__~ *wink*

• Like 2

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

MADOKA!!!

zclKtlZyeULUk.gif

• Like 1

Level 4 Halfling Warrior

| STR 9.5 | DEX 0 | STA 4.2 | CON 6.68 | WIS 6.9 | CHA 4.3 |

Current Challenge

--

Get obsessed with consistency in the actions that feed the goal. Getting obsessed with the goal won't work and neither does having moderate goals. It's like thinking about laying down perfect brick after perfect brick rather than going nuts over when you'll see a building emerge.

-- Amir Siddiqui

Quoted in JC Deen's Staying Leaner Longer

Twitter | Instagram | DeviantArt

Oh hell yeah!

9686cc63fe1784053ac619e33dfb8220.gif

You so got this!!

• Like 1

Level 80 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

So, I love your challenges, but when the browser brought me here I was definitely like

giphy.gif

because, you know, my computer is weak, and it cannot handle the gif game.

But then I realized that I was looking for gifs to express my dismay and realized that it didn't matter to me. At which point I was all

tumblr_ltegv1Zxd61r4ghkoo1_500.gif

So, you know.

I like the challenge. Was wondering when Madoka was going to come out to play. I totally think that Wonder Woman counts as a Mahou Shojo, and it's all well in keeping with things.

Also, can't help but notice that you have transcended the 2-video limit in the post. What sorcery is this? Can it be taught?

• Like 1

I like how you already put your trip into consideration and thought about ways to make your goals work nontheless. As always a very detailed battle plan.

But don't you think 19 hours of sleep are a bit much. ^__~ *wink*

If you consider my sleep debt then 19 hours is totally not too much maybe...

I say this as someone who has slept through an entire day and thus literally lost a day due to sleep.

However!...I may have made a typo :P.  Fixed!

MAGICAL GIRLZZZZZZZZZZ

I am disappoint that the Magical Girls Workout is not a goal. :tongue:

It may not be a goal, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna do it!  And in case anyone else was curious, here is the magical girl workout!  Bam!

Also...did anyone notice that the link mechanism has been updated to show different options like protocol, target, and stuff?  neat!

MADOKA!!!

zclKtlZyeULUk.gif

MADOKA!!!!!

tumblr_n452enKE5C1qztgoio4_500.gif

Oh hell yeah!

9686cc63fe1784053ac619e33dfb8220.gif

You so got this!!

DAMN RIGHT!  WE'RE GONNA KILL THIS CHALLENGE!!! WOO!!!

So, I love your challenges, but when the browser brought me here I was definitely like

giphy.gif

because, you know, my computer is weak, and it cannot handle the gif game.

But then I realized that I was looking for gifs to express my dismay and realized that it didn't matter to me. At which point I was all

tumblr_ltegv1Zxd61r4ghkoo1_500.gif

So, you know.

I like the challenge. Was wondering when Madoka was going to come out to play. I totally think that Wonder Woman counts as a Mahou Shojo, and it's all well in keeping with things.

Also, can't help but notice that you have transcended the 2-video limit in the post. What sorcery is this? Can it be taught?

LOL!  Yeah I know browsers hate me and my gifs, but I can't help it!  Gotta a reputation now.  Also glad you like this challenge and considering that Wonder Woman has her own theme song and transformation sequence, I think she totally counts!

...There was a two video post per limit?!  I never knew this!  I just used the iframe option all this time.  Is there a limit on that?

• Like 2

Spoiler

---

---

---

Wait, so you just put the link in your response, is that it?

For the video, I use the iframe code like below, though I removed the brackets to prevent it from showing like a video. 

"iframe='height=315px width=560px frameborder=0']www.youtube.com/embed/<insert sample code>[/iframe"

So pretty much like a link with extra BBcode around it.  I haven't found a limit to how many iframes I can put in a post just yet.

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

For the video, I use the iframe code like below, though I removed the brackets to prevent it from showing like a video. 

"iframe='height=315px width=560px frameborder=0']www.youtube.com/embed/<insert sample code>[/iframe"

So pretty much like a link with extra BBcode around it.  I haven't found a limit to how many iframes I can put in a post just yet.

!!!

Learn something new every day. Huh.

• Like 1

!!!

Learn something new every day. Huh.

:D

giphy.gif

Iframes are fun.  I was really happy to learn about them too so now, along with gifs, I can clog everyone's browsers with videos :D 

• Like 2

Spoiler

---

---

---

I must master this new dark art!

815efd4df45aa0d43bf2eb13e55754705616a939

What do you use as "sample code"?

... a little odd in the head ...

I must master this new dark art!

815efd4df45aa0d43bf2eb13e55754705616a939

What do you use as "sample code"?

The sample code would be the id of the youtube video.  Usually youtube videos have some unique id to identify it, like this youtube video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXHsY1eoIzA.

The 'sXHsY1eoIzA' is the unique id for it, so for the above iframe, you would put in a particular unique id.

Yes, use this dark art!  Enjoy the sinful iframes!

First day of the challenge begins with EPIC BLIZZARD!!!!

giphy.gif

It has been pretty dang hairy and scary outside.  Glad to be inside and working from home cause yikes!  Anywho, let's review how I did yesterday!

Day 01

tumblr_mm29o5T8Ix1r49apoo1_500.gif

Day 01 Details: Went to bed about 11:18 pm, thus had my alarm set for 6:15 am.  That is 01/22 days so far of enforcement.  The fitbit tracker shows me that I have slept for 7 hours and 5 minutes (I didn't get up until 6:38 am), with one point of me being awake (that was when I just laying the bed at 11:25 pm) and 6 times restless until I got up.  Not too bad!

Sayaka - Keep Fighting

Day 01 Details: Planning on doing kickboxing tomorrow!  Hoping the snow will go away and roads will be clear for afternoon kickboxing fun times!  I did do a lower body workout yesterday that was pretty painful.  Numbers below:

Single Straight Leg Dead @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 8 (per leg)

Sumo Squat @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Straight-leg Deadlift (toes in) @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Ski Squat @ 27 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Straight-leg Deadlift (toes out) @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Reverse Lunge + Knee @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Straight-leg Deadlift @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Pulse Squat @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 5

Hip Raises (L&R) @ 40 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Calf Raises @ 27 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Yup...ouchies.  That was rough and also had some HIIT to it too which makes it worse.  But it got me back to working out after the ski break so not too bad I guess!  Still need to get new gel wraps since I lost one of my gloves...

Day 01 Details: Did do a cooldown stretch after yesterday's workout and also used the foam roller.  Still feeling a little sore, but not gonna do HIIT today.

Day 01 Details:  Work on finishing the final character summaries (hurray!  at last!) and also I have a WIP to post of good ole Connor Solsberg:

connorsolsbergwip_by_artisticallystrange

Super Serious and I also drew up a quick background for reference when I get to that stage.  Working on inking and will FINALLY move onward to Step 4 and create my one page summary of the story.  This may take a few days as I work on each paragraph along with working on my Connor inks.  Yes...I may have been inspired by the captain for this design.  But he was fun to sketch out!

Mami - Gain Skiing Experience

Day 01 Details: Sadly no skiing yesterday since we left the mountains early.  However, we have the Steamboat trip to look forward too so hope to ski then!  So watch out for the next few weekly summaries and for the upcoming ski trip!  Here's to no more blizzards until whenever the lifts close!

Todays' Plan: Working from the safety of my house today and I have an upper body workout planned that I'll probably do about 4 pm.  This will be painful and tomorrow would be a good time to do some core work before work and kickboxing.  After the arm workout, I shall do my cool down stretches as well as probably use the foam roller, or take a salt bath.  Note that I included salt baths as an option for soreness healing.  From there shall be returning to work on my story!  Note that I am tracking my sleep and putting in hours using my fitbit tracker which really helps!  I may save my bath until close to bed time.  We'll see how I feel after the long workout.

Til tomorrow everyone!  Hope Day 01 went well and Day 02 is still being awesome!  To my Colorado peeps...STAY WARM AND SAFE!

wKDSe.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

Considering the blizzard that had hit us, decided to forgo the upper body workout for a painful snow shoveling workout instead!  35 minutes of pain!  Will be taking a nice salt bath after some stretching indeed.

tumblr_inline_msmsk0YWE81qz4rgp.gif

Spoiler

---

---

---

Ooof.   Yeah I do not envy your snows.    We've had the mildest winter here in Chi-town in a looong time.   Yesterday?   Thunderstorms, rain and 38 degrees.   I mean, complete with lightning!!    

And shoveling is such a workout.   I mean it gets your heart rate up and your muscles are all, "Noooo not another lift and toss, noooo!"

Continue being safe and warm out there!

Also - I've always loved the name Connor.    :D

• Like 1

Level 80 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Ooof.   Yeah I do not envy your snows.    We've had the mildest winter here in Chi-town in a looong time.   Yesterday?   Thunderstorms, rain and 38 degrees.   I mean, complete with lightning!!    

And shoveling is such a workout.   I mean it gets your heart rate up and your muscles are all, "Noooo not another lift and toss, noooo!"

Continue being safe and warm out there!

Also - I've always loved the name Connor.    :D

Yeah it was a shit ton of snow.  Really happy I worked from home yesterday caused I considered going into work until I got an email from my boss going 'I can't see my streets, WFH', and I'm like-

165.gif

Though less I'm out and more like 'I'M STAYING INDOORS'.  I just can't even with the snow...

However, sounds like Chi-town also got hammered in a different way!  Cold, rain, and thunderstorms?!  Another lovely 'Fuck the outdoors' type weather.

Shoveling snow works out everything!  Legs, core, arms, all of it is worked out!  Problem for me?  Back pain afterwards.  Ugh I hate it and due to how much damn snow it was, it was a good 30 to 40 minutes outside doing it.  Ah well, made coming to work easier!

Today is a beautiful day!  The skies are blue, the sun is out and doing it's job of melting the snow, and it's suppose to be above freezing (slightly), so that will definitely help.

Connor is turning out to be a sexy beast.  It doesn't help that I mixed up The Captain from Hellsing with some of my hubs traits (kinda like how I put a bit of me in Tez).  It's gonna be so much fun writing about the two and their misadventures.

Day 02

mami.gif

Day 02 Details: Went to bed about 11:29 yesterday and had my alarm set to 6:15.  However, I did get a 20 more minutes of shut eye today since I was still a little tired.  Helped me get up for my morning workout so that's a plus.  By Fitbit standards, I had 6 hours and 38 minutes of sleep, 0X awake and 2X restless.  I do know I tend to wake up but not move so I'm unsure how accurate this is.  But ah well.  Helps me see how well of sleep I've been getting, sort of.

Sayaka - Keep Fighting

Day 02 Details: No kickboxing yesterday but kickboxing this afternoon!  At leas that is the plan!  I'll be stopping by Target today to see if I can find some gel wraps for my hands so I can use them under my gloves (may need to bring a glove to test it out.  Which will be hilarious to walk into a story with a boxing glove haha).

Day 02 Details: Did a short stretch routine after shoveling snow and also took a nice warm salt bath.  That made me feel a lot better and also a bit more relaxed too.  I have to say, taking a bath or shower several hours before bed makes going to bed a bit easier and less stressful too.

Day 02 Details:  Worked on the synopsis a bit more, fleshing out that first sentence into a full paragraph to add a bit more background and setting.  Also worked more on inking Connor and added a limiter collar which...*sigh* ...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19249-1416608811-28

...does nothing to lower the sexy meter for me.  IT HAS A PURPOSE!  I SWEAR!!!  I mean it!  It's his limiter it prevents the world from ending so he cannot take it off or else Ragnorak will strike and NO ONE WANTS THAT!  FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD HE MUST NEVER TAKE IT OFF...

...What's wrong with me?  Anywho!  So getting through a lot of his inks and hoping to do his flats soon.  Then I'll need take a bit of a pause from the story art to work on another request.  But I shall keep working on the story fleshing out!

Todays' Plan: Did a short morning routine which was HIIT and lower body strength.  Made me sweat helped me get up further.  Numbers below:

Straight-leg Deadlift @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Squats @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Curtsy Lunges @ 22 lb per hand @ 2 * 6 (6 per leg)

Wide Straight-leg Deadlift @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Tomorrow will be upper body day.  For today, I shall do an afternoon walk in the cold to stop by Target and then after work, I shall do to kickboxing, which should be fun and a nice shorter day.  Then I'll head home, do some stretches, take a shower and then plan out my Warhammer 40k Tau army with the hubs (inspiration for next challenge theme).  After doing a little test run game, I shall go back to working on Connor and my story!  WHICH DOESN'T HAVE A BLOODY TITLE YES DOES IT?!  Oops!  Uhhmmm...inspiration?!  Suggestions?!  I need to think of a title so I call it more than NaNoWriMo Take 2: Electric Boogaloo or something.  So yeah.  Help!

Anywho, that's all for today!  Till next time!

38d879916821ce29f14ccd57cde0f1fa.jpg

Spoiler

---

---

---

Hehe, I chuckled at your limiter collar justification.  It made me smile.  A lot.  Hee.

xZEo2iJ.jpg

I'm really enjoying how this project continues to come together.   And of course, totally anxious to see the Mrs Feanor/Starpuck sidekicks when they get put together! :D

Also, oooh WH40K.  Nice.  I've never played the actual tabletop gaming, but we have delved into that world for roleplaying games/systems quite a few times.     The amount of times my Psykers end up rolling critical failures and turning into space daemons...

And you should totally go into Target with your boxing glove on.   I once wrapped my hands while stuck in a traffic jam on my way to boxing.  I wondered if the other drivers were thinking, 'ohcrap, this crazy chick gonna road rage hard soon'.

• Like 2

Level 80 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Hehe, I chuckled at your limiter collar justification.  It made me smile.  A lot.  Hee.

xZEo2iJ.jpg

I'm really enjoying how this project continues to come together.   And of course, totally anxious to see the Mrs Feanor/Starpuck sidekicks when they get put together! :D

Also, oooh WH40K.  Nice.  I've never played the actual tabletop gaming, but we have delved into that world for roleplaying games/systems quite a few times.     The amount of times my Psykers end up rolling critical failures and turning into space daemons...

And you should totally go into Target with your boxing glove on.   I once wrapped my hands while stuck in a traffic jam on my way to boxing.  I wondered if the other drivers were thinking, 'ohcrap, this crazy chick gonna road rage hard soon'.

It's the truth!  I swear!  He needs to wear it!  It just...it just looks so good on him...

GERpygB.jpg

Reverse gender Pygmalion action going on here...

Thank you!  I'm really liking how it's coming along as well!  I'm working on fleshing out the story outline and that has me putting a lot of though to how I want it to go.  Ya'll are gonna be fun contrasts to each other, very similar to Tez and Connor, but less experienced and belligerent, though Mrs. Feanors' character is very much sarcastic and a prankster, while yours end up a bit more bubbly and gung ho.  Interesting dynamics for the main 'escort' group.

I may post up the outline once I have that completed before step 5 (which expands characters further).  The slow fleshing out of the story has been a lot of fun :D.

I'm looking forward to WH40k!  I think it'll be a lot of fun and haha my Tau don't have Psykers, muahaha!  Free from all that nonsense since the Tau presence in the Warp is so small.

Couldn't find wraps in Target, but found more in a store even closer to my house!  Hurray!

Day 03

wrQA-D.gif

Day 03 Details: Went to bed about 11:55 pm yesterday and set my alarm to 6:45 am.   Thus 03/22 days of enforcement.  Ended up getting up at 6:30 am instead.  6 hours and 36 minutes of sleep, twice awake and 6 times restless.

Sayaka - Keep Fighting

Day 03 Details: Yeah...did not happen yesterday.  Just didn't make it out of the office in time and did not feel too keen on going to the night class.  Did a HIIT + Kickboxing workout instead last night before doing test runs of armies for Warhammer 40k.

Day 03 Details: Got my cool down stretching in for all of my workouts.

Day 03 Details: Finished all the inks for Connor so I'll be starting flats today!  Also decided to make a chibi self-portrait for funsies and will also work on that a bit more today before posting a little WIP.  I'm enjoying practicing this cute style!  Began fleshing out my second paragraph for the story, still on some background but starting to also introduce characters.  This is really making me think about locations as well and how all that will work out.  This creative thinking is fun :D.

Todays' Plan: Today has already been a busy day!  Woke up this morning and did a long upper body routine.  Here are some numbers below:

Chest Press @ 30 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Bent Over Fly @ 12 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Overhead Press @ 20 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Dumbbell Pullover @ 27 lb total @ 1 * 10, 30 lb total @ 1 * 10

Hammer Curl @ 20 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Overhead Tricep Extension @ 17 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Close Chest Press @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Close Row @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Lateral Raise @ 10 lb per hand @ 2 * 10

Side Pullover @ 9 lb per hand @ 2 * 10 (10 per side)

The plan for today is to stretch out a bit more since I'm feeling a little sore in places (probably foam roll my butt), then work on my story outline along with doing flats for good ole Connor.  I need to get to bed no later than 11:15 pm today so will need to plan my time accordingly once I'm home.  Hopefully will get my first 500 point WH40k army hammered out as well.

Cya!

Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-animated-gif-2

Spoiler

---

---

---

All looks good. I'm kind of excited to hear about how it goes for you with WH40K. I've been led to understand that while the lore is fun and art is cool, the actual culture of the game is kind of toxic, on the level of it being something that's enforced from the top on down.

I'm not saying it's true, and it may just be a local thing. Maybe things are better out where you are.

I always thought the Tau were kind of cool, but for me it's gotta be either the Eldar or the Imperial Guard. I loves my squishies, yes I do...

• Like 1