Br0din continues to stop making fat people decisions... again

Br0din

I WANT to be on untappd but I'm trying to cure myself of my craft beer habit. :(

No, no,  wrong attitude.  You only going to have 1-2 beers every 2 months, so you want to make sure its the best damn beer possible.  

• Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

No, no,  wrong attitude.  You only going to have 1-2 beers every 2 months, so you want to make sure its the best damn beer possible.  

Trust me, any beer a drink is GOING TO BE craft beer. I'm in the land of craft beer and surrounded in every direction by breweries. THE ARE COMING FOR ME. It's the beer-pocalypse. 

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

Trust me, any beer a drink is GOING TO BE craft beer. I'm in the land of craft beer and surrounded in every direction by breweries. THE ARE COMING FOR ME. It's the beer-pocalypse. 

Me too, every 3 weeks a new brewery is opening.  All the beers I got are North Bay Area beers, so mostly local to me.  Its just beer doesn't fit my macros...

tumblr_ns6f7gwShD1s9362xo1_400.gif

• Like 3

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

I'll never give up beer, no matter what kind of cut I'm on. I'm on that 1-2 beers a week plan. I do need to stop buying variety cases from big breweries and start hitting the bottle shop again.

• Like 3

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'll never give up beer, no matter what kind of cut I'm on. I'm on that 1-2 beers a week plan. I do need to stop buying variety cases from big breweries and start hitting the bottle shop again.

The problem with the Macro brewery variety packs are there are always 3-4 beers that never get drunk.

• Like 3

Wheymen

330lbs

fd4254de3fe67bb9425d2580d47b4019-micdrop

first new PR in since last Feb's virtual lifting comp.  I went to visit @Angelathegeek's Crossfit box and I had a good time.  I did a 3x3 @295, 2x2 at 315 and then I missed a 1x1 @ 335 by a nats ass (Spotter gave finger tip help) and I rocked my attempt at 330.

I didn't eat dinner until almost 8:30 and I faded buying the larger burrito and chips.  Weighed in at 219.4lbs, lowest of the year.  

Did I mention that I PR'd

giphy.gif

Playing catch up on the boards today...

I WAS THERE! I SAW THIS! Guys, br0din is kind of a beast... He's also super nice. I'm so glad to have met another nerd! I'm up to 3 now!

Also, I hope to see you more often at Crossfit Sacramento. Bring the lady in sometime. :)

• Like 3

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

Trust me, any beer a drink is GOING TO BE craft beer. I'm in the land of craft beer, aka HEAVEN, and surrounded in every direction by breweries. THE ARE COMING FOR ME. It's the beer-pocalypse.  RAPTURE.

ftfy

• Like 2

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

I'm sorry, something must be wrong with my computer - it looks like you said every 2 months? 

That's just silly talk.   

Yes, but I have goals, and great beer prevents those goals...  So, I have some self discipline and my reward food is good.  

• Like 1

Wheymen

My favorite beer is Miller Highlife.

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

Troll.

• Like 3

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

My favorite beer is Miller Highlife.

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

tumblr_ndyscmW08i1s46koto1_500.gif

• Like 5

Wheymen

Cals yesterday was the right number.  I had to go home after work to fix the cable box so we didn't miss all our DVR stuff for Tuesday.  And, for some reason, I was really really tired.  It was bench day, so of course I had to get up for that.  But then my left shoulder started screaming and my left elbow started screaming and since it was all new...  I curtailed my workout.  I'll have a better day today.  

• Like 1

Wheymen

Ugh, are you and Flex synched up or some shit.

Get it together old man.

(What's on the DVR for Tuesdays???)

I guess we totally are.  DVR had flash, agent carter, iZombie, and shadow hunters.  Biggest night of the week.  

Wheymen

I guess we totally are. DVR had flash, agent carter, iZombie, and shadow hunters. Biggest night of the week.

Fuck! Agent Carter. I haven't been recording that since the move!

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

Fuck! Agent Carter. I haven't been recording that since the move!

Get online an watch it.  Its good this season.

In 2014 I had 367 unique beers, no repeats.

Have you Pliny'd?

Wow, thats a lot of unique beers,  I do not know what "Pliny'd" is, so no.

Wheymen

I had another bad lifting session last night.  0 energy, 0 drive.  I suffered through it, but it wasn't good. 

anigif_optimized-26930-1426697520-22.gif

I even went to bed really early last night and I still fell wiped out.

2015-08-16-1439724799-236357-beachnap.gi

I may just take today off and get some rest.  Or I'll suffer through another day.  I'll call it when I get off work.

• Like 1

Wheymen

I think its from the blood lab and flu shot I had got on Monday.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24891-1395531219-16

• Like 1

Wheymen

Flu shots are capable of giving you a minor case of the flu, I would not doubt it at all if it axed your energy.

• Like 4

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112