• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

fitnessgurl

The Journey Continues...Mordor

This group is for those who are doing the Walk To Mordor challenge. You can run, walk, jog, etc. to get there. This is a go-at-your-own pace group; spanning over the next several challenges.

Here is a link to a tracking spreadsheet thanks to Charlomechfry:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXh1i6Rg8bqbXNXE2Ht0xQbk8iJBAn1BSJZItC5Hghs/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Woo Hoo!! Mordor here we come!

I moved the February sheet to the front. January is still there if you need to enter distances (switch sheets at the bottom of the spreadsheet).

Thank you!

I will be aiming to beat my January mileage too! Really looking forward to breaking out of my rut this month. Stoked to be back with you all!!

I have a feeling that we will make it all the way back to Bag End by the end of this month! We would need 1,864 miles. Last month we got 1,540 so far. Oh we Got This!!

• Like 1

Hello there! I am also walking to mordor, though it has been a gradual over time sort of thing that I'm only making a focus of this month.

How would I use the chart if I'm at 56 miles, having started this challenge just under 50?

Hello there! I am also walking to mordor, though it has been a gradual over time sort of thing that I'm only making a focus of this month.

How would I use the chart if I'm at 56 miles, having started this challenge just under 50?

Welcome!! Glad you made it over here! This is certainly a 'go at your own pace' type of deal. All for fun!

Just enter your info in the spreadsheet and let me know how many more miles you need added. I can add it to your Journey Distance no problem!

Hey, how do I switch my "journey progress" distance left to miles from kilometers?

Under 'Tracking Units' is a drop down box that you choose either mi or km. I got it for you though. The far right side, where all the totals are, is all automatically generated. I put the formulas back in those. So all you need to do from now on is enter your mileage under each day. Quick and easy!

Can I join late? I have a paper record of how far I go on the treadmill/elliptical, so I could manually enter for, I think, as far back as Jan 9. I was only tracking minutes before that.

I don't have a pedometer, but I think it would be helpful to see if I'm increasing distance at the gym over time by going faster as my endurance improves.

• Like 1

Can I join late? I have a paper record of how far I go on the treadmill/elliptical, so I could manually enter for, I think, as far back as Jan 9. I was only tracking minutes before that.

I don't have a pedometer, but I think it would be helpful to see if I'm increasing distance at the gym over time by going faster as my endurance improves.

Welcome!

Absopositutely!!

At the bottom of the spreadsheet you can switch between January and February. Let me know if there is anything you need help with in the spreadsheet.

No pedometer here either, but you are right, this can be a great tool, and fun taboot!!

As a team, we have less than 30 25 17 miles to go until we save Middle Earth and destroy the one ring to rule them all!!

We are on our way home baby!!!

• Like 4

At the bottom of the spreadsheet you can switch between January and February. Let me know if there is anything you need help with in the spreadsheet.

I put in my data for Jan and Feb. I used the same line in Janauary (row 27). However the formula for my row in February for Journey Distance (column AJ) pulls data from January's row 29 rather than from row 27. Can you update my February formula to pull from row 27 in January?

Thank you!