• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

fitnessgurl

The Journey Continues...Mordor

Hey there. Any point to me signing up a week before the new challenge? I've been walking, and I'd love to track. But current miles count encompasses a lot more than just what I've done this month.

Sure, join us. This is ongoing so it will be continued for the next challenge.

• Like 1

Hey there. Any point to me signing up a week before the new challenge? I've been walking, and I'd love to track. But current miles count encompasses a lot more than just what I've done this month.

Join us now!! That way you can get all warmed up for next month!

If you have extra mileage that you would like me to tack on to your total journey distance, let me know and I can do that for you.

As a team, it looks like we will get back to Hobbiton early next month! Then we feast!! And begin a new Journey!

On my personal journey, I am hoping to actually start accruing a bit more miles starting mid March as I begin my training routine for an Olympic Triathlon. Even so, Mordor is a loooooooong ways away! Maybe I can make by the end of the year... 2017!!

• Like 3

Okay been tracking for a little over 2 weeks, and finally figured out you guys have a spreadsheet. Oh that took awhile. xD Kind of interesting watch how oneself can become stationary over time, about the time I get cabin fever.. Along with not doing so bad.

Along with actually getting caught up in my reading so I can keep along with the story.

• Like 2

I cannot wait until the snow stops coming and the days get longer so I can actually enjoy walks outside again. And, of course, catch up with some of the rest of the group to party at Rivendell. :D

Yea.  I'm dodging ice floes and minor rivers across sidewalks whenever I go for a walk outside.  Still running at the gym, but at least we have a track to break up the monotony of the dreadmill.  I get to watch kids play on the basketball court below the track .... better than TV!!!