• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Haikoo

Haikoo: Not the Beginning, but a Beginning.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, this challenge bit the dust >_> Having trouble getting my groove back. Still trying to shake the cough, but I feel good otherwise. Still embarking on the beginning of run training starting Tuesday, but I didn't get the prep work in that I wanted to. 

It's okay, though. I can take it slow!!

• Like 1

Well, glad you're back though. It can indeed be tough to get back into the groove. I'm sure you know, but just ease into it slow, and it won't take long – you'll be right where you were before.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, this challenge bit the dust >_> Having trouble getting my groove back. Still trying to shake the cough, but I feel good otherwise. Still embarking on the beginning of run training starting Tuesday, but I didn't get the prep work in that I wanted to.

It's okay, though. I can take it slow!!

Good thing your running partner is really, really slow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T707A using Tapatalk

Good thing your running partner is really, really slow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T707A using Tapatalk

You did great! It really was a good pace to start with. Conditioning at a steady pace is best for both of us. Too much too fast is where injuries happen

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

Finishing  week 4 semi-strong. (1 week challenge anyone?)  :rolleyes:

I have had 2 clean eating days this week. That was really my week 1 goal, but everything got all messed up, so I'll take it.  

I've already done c25k Week 1 twice. It's scheduled for tomorrow, also to finish out the week.

As to decluttering, I only did that twice this week >.> Must do better next challenge!!

I suspect it will be a boring repeat of this challenge as I'm finally starting to get my groove back.

• Like 2