Flawless Victory

YAY!! :D Thanks!

Week 2 Day 2

Goal 1: 1550 kcal

Goal 3: 4 tomatoes gathered! (10/30)

Exercise: 30 min of yoga in the morning, 20 in the evening

Cravings and cramps be like:

6cff60880d9b05b269deed6a50abfe50.gif

Judging by all the bumps in the road, Shark Week is very, very close! But we're in the middle of the coolest action scene in any movie in years, so I'm just sitting on the back seat and enjoying myself. I told DrFeels yesterday that he's where he's supposed to be right now, and that's what I've been telling myself, as well. :)

Soon I will be at the gym, though! Gonna spend some time with the rowing machine again...

ED; Currently, the hardest part for me is to give up dairy. Quark is so good, but I've been a few days without it now, and the bloating's gone waaaaaay down. I just gotta accept that dairy doesn't give me the most optimal nutrients (PCOS and dairy aren't exactly the best combination). I'm gonna visit the store after the gym to get some eggs, and a bit more vegetables :D

• Like 5

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

Looks like you are teaching the sharks who is boss!

tumblr_m0b5ygrV7b1qbymseo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m0b5ygrV7b1qbymseo4_r3_250.gif

... kinda, yes! D8

Hit the gym! 20 min of rowing, 30 min of strength training, and another 10 min of rowing. Yay! Did deadlifts. I thought I had max 30 kg on the bar, but it turns out that the bar I'm using is either 17,5 kg or 20 kg, which means that I had somewhere around 40 kg......  I'm going to use a bit lighter bar next time around. I did manage to do all 5 sets (5x5), but I'd like to keep the weight a bit lower until I learn the technique. I did some kettlebell exercises after that. All in all, a good workout :D And I'm not counting calories today. Still keeping it reasonable, though.

Studied for 5 tomatoes, did 30 min of yoga, and got some books from the library. Now I need to do one more assignment before preparing chicken, and then I'm gonna study until 7 PM - after which, PAMPERING. I think having evenings off is really helpful for my brain :D

• Like 6

cravings for raw zucchini???

*bows*

It's weird. o__o Zucchini and red peppers just taste so fresh and good. And they're healthy. I can't stop myself from eating them, so I always have to prepare them before I eat everything... Gosh. I'm gonna do my grocery trip for the weekend tomorrow, and get enough of everything :D

In other news, I'm becoming more and more interested in deadlifting. It might be also because of calorie counting, but I'm seeing some huge changes in the mirror after a couple of deadlift workouts. And it's fun! I thought I might start working my way towards being able to lift my own bodyweight. It's a long way, but there's no rush.

What's been bothering me in lifting heavy, has been that my upper body is prone to getting exhausted. If I do dumbbell rows with heavy weights (which I usually do), I feel dizzy for a few days (this has been happening after le burn-out of 2012). But, it's been a bit more than three years of recovery now it was bad, OK?, and even though deadlift affects the whole body, it's not the same kind of movement for the upper body as rows. It's the legs and core that do the biggest work. It could be the type of exercise that suits me.

And who knows, maybe I've gone up another level in my recovery? Gotta observe the situation in a calm way, and keep logging the exercise I do :)

My instructor gave me some comments on the code. I'm headed towards the right direction with it, and he said that it's a huge work to do alone: I can always ask for help, and we can have a meeting and work on the code together. Great! Gonna keep working with it tomorrow. I've had a couple of days off, which has surely given me some fresh perspective.

Gonna work on internship for a couple more tomatoes (it's evening, but I feel like it) HAHA NOPE! Gonna do a short yoga practice. Have a lovely evening, everyone! :)

tumblr_nq05vqALby1sajg7no1_500.gif

• Like 4

I used to get really dizzy when doing pull ups and sit ups. Turns out I pulled my shoulders up, in stead of back and down, causing major tension in my neck and shoulders. I finally realized this after not being able to turn my head anymore :P

I hope the dizziness won't come back, I know how sick you can feel because of it.

Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

I used to get really dizzy when doing pull ups and sit ups. Turns out I pulled my shoulders up, in stead of back and down, causing major tension in my neck and shoulders. I finally realized this after not being able to turn my head anymore :tongue:

I hope the dizziness won't come back, I know how sick you can feel because of it.

Urgh, dizziness isn't very nice...! Well done noticing what caused it! :D My dizziness was caused by my muscles not being able to recover properly, but I'm definitely going to be extra mindful with my technique while doing deadlifts.

Week 2 Day 3

Goal 3: 5 tomatoes! (15/30)

And I'm having slight DOMS from yesterday! This is new :D Well, I did have some last week, but when I do kettlebell workouts, I don't get DOMS. And that's been fine, but I'm very much enjoying having found a bit different WO routine for now. Rowing is great cardio, and works as a warm up, and deadlifts are efficient and build strength. I did a 7-minute kettlebell circuit after deadlifts: 3 x (20 forward swings + 20 figure-8 + 10 squats), and finished with rowing for 10 minutes. Let's see where this will get us, shall we?

Today's gonna be a bit busier, so I'm gonna start working on my internship now, and then do grocery shopping. Have a mighty Thorsday, everyone! ;)

• Like 3

Reading up on your progress, Ensi! Finally found a bit of time to see what all you have been up to again. ;) And that zucchini... Hmm. Never have tried it raw. Usually slightly fried with eggs.

• Like 1

~ All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Ranger

STR: 10.5 / DEX: 1 / STA: 2.9 / CON: 22 / WIS: 2 / CHA: 1

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Current challenge

Battle Log: No Quitting!

Nerdfit character: here

Reading up on your progress, Ensi! Finally found a bit of time to see what all you have been up to again. ;) And that zucchini... Hmm. Never have tried it raw. Usually slightly fried with eggs.

Ha, well done, Al! I post here a lot :D Well, not all zucchinis taste as good, but a good zucchini tastes sweet and fresh. Pick the smaller ones, they're usually sweeter than the bigger ones. Slightly fried with eggs, though... sounds DELICIOUS. Definitely going to give it a try :)

Studied for three tomatoes in the morning, and then did my grocery shopping. Had a Swedish lecture, and then I went to spend some time with my friends. I'm two tomatoes short, but I'm gonna do them tomorrow. Gonna try and get as many tomatoes as possible during the weekend, because Sunday is the final day of this internship! Then I just need to write a report, and boom - done.

Calories are around 1600 today. They offered free cake at the uni restaurant, but I didn't take any. I've started eating chocolate more often, but I still work it in my calorie limit. Will make a conscious effort to avoid it this weekend... I've walked today, but I thought about doing a light yoga WO before bed.

I also skipped studying, because MEAL PREP :D Did some soup, salad, and steamed rutabaga. The romaine salad experience wasn't exactly great, so I'm back to my usual salad of red peppers, cucumber, and steamed broccoli. There's more substance to all these ingredients, I think... And now I have all the food I need for the weekend. It's Friday tomorrow, and I'm going to spend a calm day doing light exercise. Time to let my body think about all the heavy lifting that it's done, and rest before Shark Week. My body still very much feels the deadlifts :D But it hasn't been too bad. Another good night's sleep, and I'll be back in business. I'll hit the gym on Saturday or Sunday :)

Hmm... This switch from surviving to thriving has also made me miss having a group. This NF group is great for my health related goals (and general awesomeness), but I'd like to have a study group. I have a lot of independent studies, and I miss having an enthusiastic bunch of people I could work with. One day that'll be! :) Until then... I just gonna have to

deal-with-it-fools.gif?w=520

• Like 4

Week 2 Day 4

Goal 1: 1600 kcal

Goal 2: Did my grocery shopping (3/4), went over the budget (3/4)

Goal 3: 3 tomatoes in! (18/30)

... I'm 59 cents above my weekly budget. one careless chocolate bar too much :DD Oh, well. I see what went wrong: The stuff I bought at my first trip this week wasn't enough, and the almond milk was also more expensive. This lead to some bad planning, and I didn't follow my shopping lists. Gonna do better next week! And find that cheaper milk D8<

I've worked for 7 tomatoes today, and it's only a bit past 2 PM. I sent the essays to my instructor and asked her, if my part of the internship is done now - I have the required 100 hours, and I've proofread 50 essays during the past two weeks. She said that yes, I can absolutely continue with my other projects now. This means that THE INTERNSHIP IS DONE! Time to move on to other projects :)

tumblr_nr7z4dxo9R1s2wio8o1_500.gif

here's an essay, there's an essay, and another lil' essay...

It was very interesting to read all the texts. Makes me realize just how meaningful my language studies are - I wish I could instruct people to write in the future!

Not counting calories today, but still staying mindful. I went for a walk in the morning, and did a yoga practice. I'm slightly struggling to keep my mood up, but I know that the fatigue and blues are caused by the Shark Week. I'm gonna do a bit longer yoga practice now (maybe two: something from Adriene's yoga for weightloss series + a calmer one), and then have a snack. :)

Have a lovely Friday, everyone!

• Like 7

So much awesome over here.  

I'm glad you are enjoying deadlifts.  I feel the same.  It's the one workout I really look forward to.  

4eea5ddf921a179c0f771475ee591ad6.gif

Congrats on finishing the internship!  YAY!  You are being so productive.  I'm going to have to work in some productivity into my next challenge.  

• Like 3

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

So much awesome over here.  

I'm glad you are enjoying deadlifts.  I feel the same.  It's the one workout I really look forward to.  

4eea5ddf921a179c0f771475ee591ad6.gif

Congrats on finishing the internship!  YAY!  You are being so productive.  I'm going to have to work in some productivity into my next challenge.  

Thank you, Shello!! I haven't had many precice goals for working out, and I'm glad to have something going on now ;) Oh gosh, I hope that won't happen to my arms today...

Well, the Tomato technique is a saviour. I use mytomatoes.com for tracking, since it's easy and super handy. I'm usually done with my things by 6 PM, and then I can take the evening off and let my brain rest. Rest for the brain -> better productivity the following day! I've started to feel a lot more energetic and sharp, probably because of finding time to take a rest more often :D

Week 2 Day 5

Goal 3: 9 tomatoes! (27/30)

Started studying for a test that's in two weeks. I need to count the amount of pages that must be read, and then divide the area into daily portions. I'll do it today :) Luckily, the topic (text and discourse analysis) is already pretty familiar to me: I used the theory (discourse analysis) in my bachelor's thesis. Hurah!

Gonna hit the gym soon. Woke up feeling a bit stuck, but I've developed this morning thing where I smile widely and do other weird faces, and then go through my body, head to toe: turn my head from left to right a few times, lift my shoulders up and down, do a couple of squats... Just waking myself up to see, how I'm really doing. :D And I'm doing very fine.

... are we referring to period cycle as Shark Circle? Because my Shark Circle is getting a bit longer O__o Should have started a couple of days ago. The same thing happened last month... I'm liking this development, though.

My mood is getting better, as well. Def and I talked about letting go of expectations a couple of days ago, and I've been thinking a bit since then. I have some harmful beliefs and expectations that are definitely making me feel low. Guess what I'm gonna do to them?

tumblr_nnqjhsnHdF1u62kxvo1_500.gif

• Like 5

My mood is getting better, as well. Def and I talked about letting go of expectations a couple of days ago, and I've been thinking a bit since then. I have some harmful beliefs and expectations that are definitely making me feel low. Guess what I'm gonna do to them?

tumblr_nnqjhsnHdF1u62kxvo1_500.gif

Me too!

Let's go in together <4

080c1d56.jpg

• Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Me too!

Let's go in together <4

080c1d56.jpg

yes!! Together!

tumblr_mrj8tgXTLC1s38gzdo1_500.gif

Hmm I might need to watch Pacific Rim today...

Hit the gym. Guess who else was there at 7 AM on a Saturday morning? That's right: no one. 20 min rowing + deadlifts (45 kg, 5/5/6/6/6) + 10 min rowing + cool down 10 min. I'm gonna work my way to 5x6 clean lifts (still working on the technique and taking it easy) before adding weight. I'm being extra careful with my back. I have no back problems, and I want to keep it that way :D

Deadlifting doesn't feel extremely pleasant while I'm doing it (duh), but afterwards? Amazing! I don't know how, but I've felt much more energetic and good in my body after starting lifting heavy again. I remember I used to like it, but then I had to scale it down... until now? I'm going to take it slow and see, how my body feels in a few weeks. Not gonna ruin this by getting excited and doing too much, too soon :D It's only two things that I'm doing (rowing and deadlifts), but the deadlifts take a bit over 10 minutes, and my workout takes around 45 minutes - and cooling down! Next time, I'm going to do more rowing: 20 min for warming up, and 15 min to end.

Another thing to consider... If I'd do this workout twice a week, I could do one additional kettlebell workout at home.

... I haven't been this excited about my workouts in ages :D

Went to have lunch at university's restaurant, and I was so hungry that I nearly wolfed the food down :D Grow, my muscles, grow!!

• Like 6

Wow, just caught up with your posts! Your doing so great! I hope your week 3 is awesome!

Yay! Thank you :D Wish you have a great week 3, as well!!

Week 2 Day 6

Goal 1: 1600 kcal

Goal 3: 3 tomatoes! (30/30)

I did study for longer than three tomatoes, but didn't track it. I'm gonna modify the goal a bit to match the way I read textbooks; having a timer makes me stressed out when I'm reading, for some reason. It makes me hurry up, and I don't like it :D From now on: I'll need to read 20 pages daily, and 3 tomatoes more to work on the coding assignment.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! My Valentine's Day is filled with self-care: as I woke up, I thought about getting started with studying... But instead, I spent the whole morning in bed watching movies :D This was a very welcome pause, and I feel completely relaxed!

I did a kettlebell WO: 8 min with 7,5 kg, and 8 + 10 min with 10 kg. I did the exercises in a faster pace than I usually do, and got warm and sweaty. The KB workout only took me half an hour, so I might start doing it twice a week. I finished with 35 min of yoga, and took a hot shower afterwards. Now I'm just chilling in my white bathrobe :D

Gonna study in a bit. I decided to take the Finnish exam in May instead of later this month, because I wouldn't have enough time to go through the material properly. There are a couple of computer science courses I need to finish, as well, and they're a handful. I have less studies in May, anyway, so I'm just balancing the load a bit.

The Sharks are unfashionably late, but there are signs that they should hit any moment now.

OOooooh I was trying to find a shark gif, and found an orca one!

tumblr_n7dnvtxZDY1td2lvuo1_500.gif

I want to have ORCA WEEKS from now on. I love sharks, but adore orcas. 

tumblr_m8ur24NTYu1rdt98to1_500.gif

Come to me, cuties!!

• Like 5

tumblr_mp8iqzOqwB1sy9ejco1_500.jpg

That does sound a lot better :D

... suddenly, I'm not so sure this is what I want to do to my fav movies. Maybe. Maybe not.

I'm currently almost crying. I haven't been able to use a user interface for the coding assignment, and I just thought it wasn't supposed to work until the code was compatible - until I realized that I had to change a couple of pathways in the code the instructor had wrote (basically, I had to change all "teacherFolder/pic.jpg" to "myFolder/pic.jpg") AND THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER NOW AND I'M RAGE AND AJSDKJHAD

On the other hand, frustration, and on the other hand, the best feeling ever when you solve something difficult. I've been very reluctant to do this assignment, because I've basically just written code without a proper direction, but it's all good now. It's important to be able to test what you're doing...!

• Like 3

I'm currently almost crying. I haven't been able to use a user interface for the coding assignment, and I just thought it wasn't supposed to work until the code was compatible - until I realized that I had to change a couple of pathways in the code the instructor had wrote (basically, I had to change all "teacherFolder/pic.jpg" to "myFolder/pic.jpg") AND THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER NOW AND I'M RAGE AND AJSDKJHAD

On the other hand, frustration, and on the other hand, the best feeling ever when you solve something difficult. I've been very reluctant to do this assignment, because I've basically just written code without a proper direction, but it's all good now. It's important to be able to test what you're doing...!

Lots of programmer hugs for you! :cheerful:

This is basically the story of my life... :lol:

• Like 2

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

Week 2 Day 7

Goal 1: 1550 kcal

Week 2 Overview

Goal 1

Counted calories for 5/5 days, stayed within the range. 100 %

Goal 2

Did my grocery shopping as planned twice (2/4), went over the budget on the other trip (3/4). 75 %

Goal 3

Collected 30/30 tomatoes. 100 %

EXERCISE LOG

Mon: 30 min yoga

Tue: 30 min yoga in the morning, 20 in the evening

Wed: Gym: 20 min rowing + 30 min strength training + 10 min rowing

Thu: Walking, rest day

Fri: 40 min walk in the morning + 40 min of yoga + 1,5 hours of walking in the evening

Sat: Gym: 20 min rowing + deadlift WO (45 kg, 5/5/6/6/6) + 10 min rowing + 10 min stretching

Sun: Kettlebell WO (3x8 min), 35 min of yoga

This week, I'm going to improve by: planning my groceries more carefully, and sticking to the list.

Didn't really track my tomatoes yesterday, but it was 30/30 anyway. Worked on the Finnish exam and coding assignment, though, and made a lot of progress :)

Sharks finally arrived (I'm leaving orcas out of this mess), so I'll take it easier on the exercise for a couple of days. I'm hoping to get back to gym on Wednesday - I still need to work on my deadlift form. I've been practicing it at home (with a kettlebell that's hanging from a gymstick!), and realized that I haven't been pushing my bum back enough. Doing that made the movement so much more natural, and I'm more confident with my technique now.

I've been working on letting the harmful expectations go, and my mood is in a slow shift towards betterRest is the key to everything: instead of studying yesterday morning, I made some tea and stayed in bed watching movies. I felt completely relaxed and good, and started to see that things are pretty good right now: I can take a Sunday morning off, I have an apartment of my own, there's a possibility to just relax and watch movies... All I can do is enjoy every moment as it is, and trust that things go the way they're supposed to. :)

Currently, it's a maintenance morning: gonna do the laundry and grocery shopping. The fridge is empty, and I'm gonna be a bit smarter with my shopping this time. No romaine lettuce. No offence towards it, but it's just not enough :D I'm gonna go find the cheaper almond milk, as well.

Morning weight was 74 kg yesterday. I'm usually a bit heavier just before Shark Week, so I'm just gonna keep logging my food and see the scales again later this week. I'm feeling good and strong, though, and that's more important than what my weight is! I've been so energetic this week that I actually walked to town on Friday evening, and tried on some fitness clothes. It's slowly getting easier for me to see, just how much my body has changed in a year. I'm gonna take progress pictures later this week :)

Have a lovely start for week 3, everyone! Week 2 felt kinda long, let's see how this one will go :D

• Like 5

Good to see you are getting to a better place and your mood is improving.  Just in time for shark week too..   Hopefully your shark week will be filled with cute orcas.. 

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Glad your mood is shifting towards the better <3

I love what you wrote about taking a day to relax, drink tea, and watch movies. Sometimes its so hard to set aside the thoughts of "must do something" and just relax and enjoy the moment. You made a lot of progress on your work this week so you absolutely deserve a day to relax <3. Sometimes trusting that you'll get right back to it the next day is the hard part (at least for me) but you're doing an amazing job <3

• Like 1

level 21 magic cat druid, doodlie for life

sucking at something is the first step to being sort of good at something

past challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Current

(old) Battle LogBattle Log

Ensi, just how do you do these things?! Reaching all those goals, and such! I'll have to take lessons from you, especially in the area of providing rest for the mind in the evenings. So... when does the first lesson begin? ;)

• Like 1

~ All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Ranger

STR: 10.5 / DEX: 1 / STA: 2.9 / CON: 22 / WIS: 2 / CHA: 1

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Current challenge

Battle Log: No Quitting!

Nerdfit character: here

Good to see you are getting to a better place and your mood is improving.  Just in time for shark week too..   Hopefully your shark week will be filled with cute orcas.. 

Thanks, Shello! :) The sharks took my energy away today, but I've been taking some rest. Still reached my study goals, though.

Glad your mood is shifting towards the better <3

I love what you wrote about taking a day to relax, drink tea, and watch movies. Sometimes its so hard to set aside the thoughts of "must do something" and just relax and enjoy the moment. You made a lot of progress on your work this week so you absolutely deserve a day to relax <3. Sometimes trusting that you'll get right back to it the next day is the hard part (at least for me) but you're doing an amazing job <3

Thanks, Spooky! :) Oh, rest is so important. It's actually HC who's helped me a lot with those "must do something" thoughts. He's a very relaxed person, and doesn't let things get to him. I very, very rarely meet people like that, and seeing someone actually do that - abandon all the "what if this, what if that?" thinking, and just doing things and not worrying - has given me the courage to do it myself, as well. And it's not because he doesn't care. He just knows his limits, and knows, what he needs to worry about. I've been studying so long that I can do that, as well: I know what I should focus on, and what I already know pretty well. I can be more confident.

I've always tried to look efficient and good at the things I do. I've lately started to understand that it doesn't matter, what I try to look like - what matters is what I do. And I don't have to think about everything I do so deeply, you know? If I'm writing an essay, I no longer think "oh gosh is this going to be BAD??" It's the teacher's job to decide on that. I'm just doing the best I can with my part of the deal. Everything always sorts itself out, as long as you do your best.

So, when the voice in my head starts going, "hey, you gotta do something now", I tell it, "I don't care. No one cares." I'm gonna do my stuff later, with that sound or not, so I just tell that sound to shut it. Because I don't care. :D Care less! Find your inner honey badger, Spooky!!

Ensi, just how do you do these things?! Reaching all those goals, and such! I'll have to take lessons from you, especially in the area of providing rest for the mind in the evenings. So... when does the first lesson begin? ;)

How? Practice. Also, it's what I call the "wanna versus gotta" problem: sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do, not what you wanna do. It's not easy, but hey, becoming someone new isn't easy. Sometimes I look at this and wonder why I bother (I could just eat pizza and chill forever. eternal pizza), but I believe that a healthy body and a healthy mind are going to help me live the best life I can live. Find your WHY, Al! Why do you want to do this? And remember that why when you're faced with wanna versus gotta.

Also, I've had some chocolate today. I don't get it 100 % right all the time, but I've seen that failures are only small bumps on the road. Hold on to the wheel and keep driving towards the direction you want to go!

I'm not sure if my ramblings are making any sense. The Shark Week fatigue hit me after meal prepping, and I just watched the new episode of the Walking Dead, which had some amazingly dumb moments :DD

• Like 3