Teros

I laughed.

I cried.

I saved five bucks.

• Like 3

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

METAL HAIR?! I know just the superhero team for you:

564324.jpg

• Like 5

RMDC | Chaser Druid 2
STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 3 | CHA 2
NF Character Profile: RMDC
Challenge: Current - PKMN Journey, Part 1

Previous: 1

Write 6 pages per week

24%
24%
Water only
40%
40%
Wheat products restricted to 3/wk (this week's slots: {*} - {*} - { } )
27%
27%
Daily meditation
36%
36%
Interval walking, four total hours

36%
36%

"You're a wizard Harry. The Force, you must understand, to be a good Time Lord. Know with both hearts that with great power comes great responsibility.  You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.  It's clobberin' time. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

This... this is the nerdiest thing I've seen on this site. Well done good sir!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I laughed.

I cried.

I saved five bucks.

I'm glad you liked it.  I just don't know how to use (or abuse :devilish:   ) this superpower that is starting.

METAL HAIR?! I know just the superhero team for you:

*debating rhinestones*

Ahahahaa you guys are killing me! XD

You should start writing your name Terös. Instantly more metal! :D

Does the accent on the 'o' change anything or just change the sound? I admit, I fucking love accents on vowels.

Omg, omg. Teros is a member of...Steel Panther! Thats his new superhero persona! Steel Panther!!

Steel Satyr. I like alliteration.

*crossfire*

Oh

My

God

Ok, I always joked in highschool with people that it was 'CrotchFire' and was obviously about STDs.  How things have a way of coming back eh?

This... this is the nerdiest thing I've seen on this site. Well done good sir!

giphy.gif

Thank you, m'lady.

ʕ•ᴥರೃʔ

*adjusts monocle*

FORESHADOWING

*mosh pit starts on Teros' thread*

TEROS! TEROS! TEROS!

tumblr_mz8eyjm9LC1s25izqo1_400.gif

Mosh-pitting like this is vaguely close to the fighting style I will be adopting.

Rigorous testing needs to happen to see if the metal hair reaches further down to the beard. If that's the case, I should definitely be doing more head-butting/face attacks in my repertoire.

HOWEVER, if I the super power keeps going...

...even more...

south....

Then I have a whole other fighting style that I need to implement:

tumblr_inline_nyleal7yy61szmjhd_500.gif

A typical encounter with the Steel Satyr:

SS:  "STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"

ATGFC (about to get fucked criminals): "Oh Shit!  It's Steel Satyr!  Make a run for it!"

*Headbutts a giant icicle off of the end of a building and throws it like a spear*

SS:  "JUSTICE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD!"

*impales a baddy*

*Superman punch 1 baddy*

*roundhouse other baddy*

*headbutt third baddy*

ATGFC: "I'M OUTTA HERE!"

SS:  "YOU DON'T WANT SECONDS?  HOW ABOUT DESSERT!?  HAVE A HEAPING HELPING OF MY NARDS OF JUSTICETM."

*flying crotch attack*

*Baddy's head =

Cixgx.gif

SS: "My work here is done."

HWTIGFWID (hot woman that is grateful for what I did): *swoon* "Steel Satyr, you are amazing!"

SS:
5.gif

SS: "
giphy-facebook_s.jpg "

Something hopefully close to this.

-------------

By the way, happy Valentine's Day to everyone.

I'll be watching this movie today:

• Like 4

Can't breathe...

Too much school...

So I swear I've actually been doing ok, but it's taken a toll in the fact that I'm fucking not on here at all.  I answer a couple of PMs and then head back to the grind.  I'm so unmotivated to do more than the bare minimum when it comes to this shit that I literally don't have the mental energy to talk about the stuff I'm actually getting done.

Where to begin?

I know. *rubs hands together*

The Project in it's entirety:

Step #1) Purge:

-Purge all negative emotions by telling my story.

-Purge all possessions by razing 30 year's worth of memories to the ground. (Burn Wayne Manor)

Step #2) Satyr-Cave:

-Clean the entire cave (Southeast corner)

-Prime/Paint Satyr-cave

-Get new flooring

-Building Project #1 Bookshelf

-Building Project #2 Kitchen table

-Building Project #3 ******

-Building Project #4 ******

Step #3) New Look: (Become a symbol)

-Face fear of cut hair/beard after 3 years/9 months

-Face fear of getting piercing

-Face fear of getting tattoo

-Face fear of getting hair procedure done

-Replace the old NF Symbol

-New wardrobe

Step #4) Schedule: (The will to Act)

-Create a week schedule for the following:

-Master's Program homework

-Master's Program classes

-Socializing

-Exercise

-Work

-Secret Batman Lessons

Step #5) Train (Ongoing):

-Whole 30

-Daily walks(or)bleachers / body-weights

-Sledgehammer workouts

-*Unlocked after Building Project #3 & Batman Lessons

-*Unlocked after Building Project #4

Step #6) Become the Dark Satyr (cryptic on purpose):

-Satyr Suit Defense

-Satyr Suit Offense

-'Mr. Wayne' Lessons

-Siren's Call

-Facing the Past that never was

-Defining who I am Forever

This challenge will be focused on my training. I have been on the fence about enrolling in certain....lessons.

-Building projects #3 and #4, if applicable (need a 2nd pair of hands and tools)

-Mr Wayne: Like A Sir

-Get through the Master's Program

-Break my whole 30 streak

-Batman Lessons & regular workouts with sledgehammer, bodyweight, freeweights, and walks

I have completed goals of mine that I have wanted to do.

So you can see in the quoted piece above, the gigantic things.  1) Secret Batman Lessons. 2) Mr Wayne: Like A Sir.

#2 - so I wanted to embrace the duality of the Batman archetype. As such, that means I also need to have a feasible facade as Bruce Wayne. Walking around in shorts during the winter isn't very much like an eccentric billionaire playboy facade.  I needed better.  I needed to be Like A Sir.  Now I'm not Bruce Wayne, just like I'm not Batman. I'm my own re-imagining of that archetype so I needed to do something that was in the same vein as schmoozing with the social elite and being like a sir.

A cuppa was the first thing that was required.

After that, I started to look for a quill pen.  Quill pens are fucking fancy as fuck.  Ended up finding an inkwell at a party store.  I hit up a couple of stores that had office supplies and fancy paper.  I got fancy paper but nothing else.  At a small bookstore, I struck gold and got a quill pen and a bottle of ink.  The quest continued to get more.  The search continued for more ways to 'sir-ify' this goal of mine.  I continued online, having talked do a dozen people face to face and explained my intentions and getting pointed place to place.  Monocle?  check.  Cob pipe?  Check.  The pieces are all connected.  Time to Bruce Wayne (used as a verb).  I channeled my inner Muse to start writing in cursive and to try using a quill pen dipped in ink.  It's harder than it seems.  Ink runs off of the quill really fast so you can't saturate the quill but you also can't only have a tiny dab or else you will write one word at a time.

Shit - I gotta go.

• Like 5

Thunder continued to roar up above while Teros kept the flower safe in his pocket with his keys.  He was going to hike up his overshirt to shield himself but it was fruitless to bother.  The clouds were darker now, looking to be almost midnight when the time was only evening.

Hugging against the rows of dilapidated brick buildings, Teros saw the beat up abandoned factories and mills in this district.  This isn't where he wanted to be when it was late at night; the multi-story buildings looking like hellish faces in the dimmed streetlights; rocks thrown into the rows of metal-barred windows currently looked like broken and jagged teeth.  Sparse planks of wood were pressed up against many of the higher levels of the brick buildings.  Hard rain striking tin roofing echoed through the currently abandoned streets.  It was.....a husk of it's former self, this district.  Something rugged and damaged.  Like it had braved a war and lost, left to pick up the pieces of broken homes.

Teros turned the corner.  The loudness of the rain smashing against the tin roofs and pouring into the gutters would have been calming if he was home. Instead, he was somewhere he only drove past once in a great while and never really took a second look at.  It was unnerving. Someone could walk up right behind him in this deafening rain.  Quickly whirling back, Teros saw no one behind him.  This was probably a bad idea but the thought of dealing with that old man any longer seemed much much worse.  Besides, his satyr curiosity had gotten the better of him. Why did that gnarled old man think that his current tattoo would mean to come here? What the hell even was here?

Turning around to double-check, Teros counted the streets. 8 blocks.  He was almost there.  A lone car rushed by and splashed into a huge puddle made from a pothole; soaking one of Teros' sneakers.  He groaned. 'This better be fucking worth it.  God...I fucking hate wet socks.'

A gust of wind blew along the length of the street, Teros catching the brunt of it.  Squinting, he looked ahead.  This block.  The corner building of this block.  Taking a few more steps and squishing his right foot in his shoe, Teros squarely looked at the building.  It looked abandoned, just like the others.  There was a single chain lazily clasped against a metal fence; which had been pulled up at the bottom. It looked easy enough to lift the fence and slide underneath.  Various tags of graffiti were on all of the buildings. 'Apparently, Ming was here' he thought as he saw the blue and purple bubble-letter graffiti.  A random Yo was scribbled next to it. Looking at the three concrete steps that were broken on the corners and the guardrail that was barely hanging on one side, Teros eyed the door.  Another gust of wind blew and thunder rattled.

Waiting there, Teros started to panic inside.  Does he bother to open the door? If cops were around, they would bust him to trespassing.  "There was only one car that drove by so it's not like this is a high-volume place to catch people" Teros thought to himself.  Arguments and counter-arguments.  What if this was a crazy hobo's living place?  "I'll use my keys to stab someone and I'll bust through this fence. It's rusted enough that I can probably barrel over it."   What if this was a crack den? "I have 40 bucks in my pocket. If I get spooked I'll throw it at them and run. Plus, this place isn't very inner city and there are worse parts of town to do that shit."   What if this place was haunted?  "I don't believe in that shit. Man up" Teros challenged his inner monologue.  He put his hand on the doorknob.  It was ice cold.  He turned it just a centimeter and bit his lip. Maybe?  Maybe not?  Then he saw it....

Right next to the handle on the doorknob, a very small graffiti stencil of a blue flower. He blinked and it was gone. 

Getting angry, "Ok, I'm doing this" Teros said as he opened the door and stomach churned.

• Like 3

After that, I started to look for a quill pen.  Quill pens are fucking fancy as fuck.  Ended up finding an inkwell at a party store.  I hit up a couple of stores that had office supplies and fancy paper.  I got fancy paper but nothing else.  At a small bookstore, I struck gold and got a quill pen and a bottle of ink.  The quest continued to get more.  The search continued for more ways to 'sir-ify' this goal of mine.  I continued online, having talked do a dozen people face to face and explained my intentions and getting pointed place to place.  Monocle?  check.  Cob pipe?  Check.  The pieces are all connected.  Time to Bruce Wayne (used as a verb).  I channeled my inner Muse to start writing in cursive and to try using a quill pen dipped in ink.  It's harder than it seems.  Ink runs off of the quill really fast so you can't saturate the quill but you also can't only have a tiny dab or else you will write one word at a time.

Quills are fiddly! I'm impressed.

I use a fountain pen when I need to feel fancy or official.

You are a Badass for finding and using one - in cursive, no less!

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent