slow n steady wins the race...i hope

I just read through your whole blog. I'm a walker myself - love it. : ) If you're wanting ab excercises, I assume you have a bit of a belly you're trying to get rid of. In your walking, practice straightening your spine, keeping your shoulders back, head up, and hips tucked using strength of back and abs, and every step, push the ground back behind you instead of reaching forward for it (if you follow me). You will look a size smaller when you get in the habit of standing properly, pushing the ground back behind you works your butt, and if you keep your abs engaged, you work them with every breath! You will not believe how such a small silly thing makes such a difference.

You're doing awesome at your goals! Keep it up!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Instead of skipping dinner, you could have a big salad! It has practically 0 calorie cost if you stick with just veggies and greens (if you tried really hard and had lots of olive oil/balsamic vinegar dressing, you MIGHT get up to 150 calories), you burn energy by digesting, give your body important nutrients, and you get a full belly! Win, win and win!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

yup in the evening went fr a walk n did about 40 mins of running in between in the 1 hr 30 mins

finished my 8 glasses of water

n skipping dinner thanks to the three calorie loaded sweets i had..nice lesson

i am back on track with a bang...two more days to go

n i am thinking i should just be on fruits tommorow..sort of a cleansing diet what do u say? lets see

yipee woke yesterday morning anrealised i lost 7 pounds the whole of last month....my goal was 8 ..but thats ok

the best part is i lost it through exercise n sensible eating..so i am sure i am not gonna get back that weight...slow n steady is the way to go!

the best part...i can actually run fr 30 mins..with 3 /4 one minute breaks....n for someone who could nt run fr more than 3 mins

that s amazing!!!!!!!!!!! n i feel so active.

Thank you nerd fitness....for making sure i stick to the plan /getting me back to the wagon when i fell off ocassionaly..love you

will take up one of the challenges next!!

byeeeeeeee