Severynn accepts Resurrection Sickness…

Ressurection Sickness ;

“Decreases all attributes and all damage dealt by 75%.

Wears off after 10 minutes…â€

I may have fallen but I’m going to pick myself up and become better and stronger.

A little about myself…

About 16 months ago I did my first ever NF challenge.  After the first, I chose not to create a second thread but I still continued my progress by following roughly the same quests.  It worked wonders!  I lost 30 lbs in only 3 short months!  That’s when I met my ex-boyfriend. 

The first few months I was still being careful in what I ate and continued hitting up the gym, but definitely not as regularly.  As time went on, my progress completely derailed.  I don’t blame him in the least; I have to keep myself accountable.  I was so consumed with the new relationship and wanted to give all of myself to it but by doing so I completely put my own needs on the back burner.  We both LOVED to eat and fed off of each other’s bad habits.  Sadly a little over 4 months ago, we broke up. 

That put me in an even bigger funk.  I’ve spent the last 3 months eating absolutely terribly and not really giving a second thought to my well-being.  I’m incredibly lucky to have only regained 10 lbs since I stopped working out and eating properly thanks to my non-sedentary job (I’m on my feet walking 40 hrs/week.)

Fast forward to this new year 2016 – over the last month I’ve been having a really hard time digesting anything remotely fatty and only a few short weeks ago I got incredibly sick with gastroenteritis.  That was my lowest point ever. 

I’m tired of food making me feel physically sick – the instant (albeit very short lived) emotional gratification of food isn’t even worth it anymore because I just ended up feeling even worse after binging!  It’s time to make a change again.

Check out my current NF challenge to see how I’m going to conquer my inner demons! :)

I could use all the support and accountability-buddies I can get! 

• Like 1

Severynn - Lvl 1 Vrykul Rebel

Current Challenge   |   Instagram   |   MyFitnessPal   |   Pinterest

"What is the point of being alive if you don't at least

try to do something remarkable?" -John Green

Grind it, crush it.

You'll be more powerful than you can imagine! 

• Like 1

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

If you suffer from binge eating, please go see a doctor and/or shrink. That is a serious medical problem and it should be treated.

I'm already on medication but it doesn't magically make my food addiction go away. It's a lifelong struggle.

Severynn - Lvl 1 Vrykul Rebel

Current Challenge   |   Instagram   |   MyFitnessPal   |   Pinterest

"What is the point of being alive if you don't at least

try to do something remarkable?" -John Green