Trewest and the Grind Quest

Trewest

Honestly, I get the itch to go gas out sometimes. Just something satisfying about working out til you wanna flop over once in a while (definitely can't do that often, bleh, nope). 

DON'T GET SICK!

• Like 1

Challenge Threads

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

Honestly, I get the itch to go gas out sometimes. Just something satisfying about working out til you wanna flop over once in a while (definitely can't do that often, bleh, nope). 

DON'T GET SICK!

There are days where I just get this urge to go until I can't anymore. I love gonig around Gatineau park for that, or I used to hike the Seaton Hiking Trails. Just, be outside and moving, with no real end point in mind, just the task of moving myself around through it. I love the Tough Mudder's for that too because every single time I do one it's one of those days where I can just go until I'm done, and when I'm done I feel like I've cleaned the crap out of my system and am fresh to start all over.

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Durable like a Warrior

tumblr_mrc2i4rw981qiotbqo3_250.gif

Train to run the PARE

So this up coming Sunday I run the practice test of the PARE, just to see how far off I am. As of right now I do not feel ready, partially because I am in a bad mood today so yeah grain of salt. But also because I am suspecting that I am fighting off the bug my husband has STILL. I don't feel sick, I just feel a wee bit fatigued.

Good thing I'm teaching a totaly body ISO strength class today right? Yep I do not know on how to take care of myself....

Grounded and Centered like a Mage

tumblr_nff5irb1p61sf74o4o1_r1_500.gif

Act like a responsible Adult

Feeling in control of my environment helps me feel like I’m in control of my headspace too, and vice versa. Get a chore list set up

Kitchen (fridge, dishes, floor, COOKING) --> back on the list

Bathroom (toilet, tub, sink, floors) --> to do list

Vacu-dust (living room) --> to do list

Garbage run (kitchen, bathroom, cat litter) --> some done gotta finish

Gotta do laundry tonight too according to the husband. The still sick husband.... I basically am living with a messy, bossy, moody poltergeist.

Don't be Oghren....just don't.

tumblr_m0ah8zgJ0l1r0stpno3_250.png

Eat to live

Follow portion set up and food lists, I get 4 units of veggies, 3 units of fruit, 5 units of protein, 3 units of carbs, 1 unit of healthy fats, 1 unit of nuts/seeds, and 4 units of healthy condiments. Use wisely (note: I will purposefully underutilize carbs and over utilize veggies, that’s allowed because otherwise I will over utilize carbs)

Record food habits-->back into this habit as it;s too easy to let shitty food choices slide if I don't stay on top of it. SIGH. I hate tracking food.

Prep food in advance to make life easier --> really gotta get back into this. Like in a big way. Means I gotta do the kitchen thing tonight in a big way. And apparently laundry. ANd I know I'll be doing it all on my own because sick husband.

Limit mindless eating --> THIS

control alcohol intake--> AND THIS

Mastery of the Rogue

tumblr_n210y6Adk21qfmdlzo1_250.gif

Practice and Consistency

Not being good at something is allowed, but not working on getting better at it isn’t. All of these things will help me and I need to work on doing them.

Work on shoulder/body flexibility DAILY--> Still trying to work this into the program for next challenge

Work on chin up, handstand, pistol squat weekly -->I think all of them are getting worked on a little bit today....

Work on writing everyday, even if it’s garbage --> definitely have ideas for today

Progress pics and measurements at beginning and end ONLY --> bah after eating like shit this weekend I think I killed any progress I might have had....

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

It has been another one of "those weekends"?

Mine for sure was, party of my son, so saturday with cake sweets beer, and other stuff... sunday leftover day, mondaymorning weigh in, BOOM added 3.74 lbs...

My brother came over friday and stayed the weekend. Which equates shitty eating because I don't cook when I am entertaining someone, at least not when my husband is sick and not up to being social. Still, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I focused on getting protein heavy foods and as much veggies as possible. But yeah, beer happened.

• Like 1

Durable like a Warrior

tumblr_mqgrvnhchF1sbi14eo1_250.gif

Train to run the PARE

Great total body workout yesterday. Today I have the beginner level spin class. Going to treat it like an advanced class and try to murder myself as prep for Sunday. T-6 DAYS.

Grounded and Centered like a Mage

tumblr_mt71w2Yveh1s4yrjno4_250.gif

Act like a responsible Adult

Feeling in control of my environment helps me feel like I’m in control of my headspace too, and vice versa. Get a chore list set up

Kitchen (fridge, dishes, floor, COOKING) --> DONE

Bathroom (toilet, tub, sink, floors) --> To do on Wednesday

Vacu-dust (living room) --> to do today

Garbage run (kitchen, bathroom, cat litter) --> DONE

Don't be Oghren....just don't.

tumblr_n58pj5oGAd1qiotbqo4_r1_250.gif

Eat to live

Follow portion set up and food lists, I get 4 units of veggies, 3 units of fruit, 5 units of protein, 3 units of carbs, 1 unit of healthy fats, 1 unit of nuts/seeds, and 4 units of healthy condiments. Use wisely (note: I will purposefully underutilize carbs and over utilize veggies, that’s allowed because otherwise I will over utilize carbs)

Record food habits--> Going to get this set up so it's easier for me to stick with it next time

Prep food in advance to make life easier --> picking up veggies for dinner tonight

Limit mindless eating --> My appetite is weird today so yeah.

control alcohol intake--> I have 5 beers in the fridge. Had 0 last night. So far so good.

Mastery of the Rogue

tumblr_n210y6Adk21qfmdlzo4_250.gif

Practice and Consistency

Not being good at something is allowed, but not working on getting better at it isn’t. All of these things will help me and I need to work on doing them.

Work on shoulder/body flexibility DAILY--> This is something I still need to work on.

Work on chin up, handstand, pistol squat weekly -->all of this was worked on yesterday

Work on writing everyday, even if it’s garbage --> doing great progress on parts of stories. It's weirdly fun this way.

Progress pics and measurements at beginning and end ONLY --> bleh

• Like 1