QRG - No power in the 'verse can stop me

QuietRiotGrrrl

New Challenge!  And I'm already behind.  But  I'm planning to kick this challenge's ass.

tumblr_mff2l4RiWE1r2gjs2o7_r5_250.gif

1 - I am a leaf on the wind: This will count on 3 different things I'm using to get moving during the week.  

Run 1x each week

Ruck 1x each week

Just Dance 2x each week

That'll give me 16 points total to count this challenge.

NowshjG.gif

2 - Big Damn Hero:  Lift 2-3 times per week.  Tha give me minimum 8 points to hit, hopefully I hit 12 though.

tumblr_lz5w6bEiGH1qds29uo4_250.gif

3 - I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end soreness:  Yoga needs to happen 4x each week.  16 points.

81lTbn2.gif

4 - I can kill you with my brain:  homework.  I want to have it done by Saturday each week.  4 points, one point each week I get it handled.

giphy.gif

5 - Time for some thrilling heroics:  Get my adventures going!  I've just started, but this one has 4 points to be gathered at any time during this challenge.  List the locations I want to go to - 1.  Map the locations so I know what is close to what - 1.  Plan at least one trip - 1.  And take my first adventure and explore a new place in Indiana - 1.

oYDUNVs.gif

6 - I aim to misbehave:  This is my new daily plan.  Every weekday morning (or afternoon since I was not prepared today) I will plank, stretch a little, and jump rope for any amount of time.  Just to get me going everyday and hopefully work up my plank time.  This one can have up to 60 points, 3 points each day 5 days a week.  I'll get more if I do things on the weekend, but I just want to hit my minimum.  

tumblr_ltutr3zV891qemk16o1_500.gif

Ranger Mini Challenges:

_X_1 - Transfiguration - I'm adding jump rope to my daily routine.  So this week, I'll do it 7 days instead of 5. - 7/7 complete

_X_2 - Herbology - Try a new recipe!  I got a couple new cookbooks recently that are crying out to be explored. - Spicy shrimp and veggies

_X_3 - History of Magic - I'll research and add a location to my adventure list that is not in the book. - The Blue Lady Room, Story Inn, Nashville, IN

__4 - Charms - I'll move all the furniture around and deep clean the living room for some domestic rangering.

• Like 19

Great theme! And great balance of cardio, strength training, stretching work, and looking for adventures. 

Pirate On ship

(Click to embiggen)

Between all that and your mini-challenges, you certainly have your plate full!

• Like 1

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Great theme! And great balance of cardio, strength training, stretching work, and looking for adventures. 

(Click to embiggen)

Between all that and your mini-challenges, you certainly have your plate full!

Firefly!  Yes.  I love it.

nnrBMAU.gif

• Like 2

1*XA0T48faQVmNxsAzwhCt3Q.gif

Awesome looking challenge, and oh so shiny, cap'n!

10f53f17d3f123908c6f2ab0a1ead0a2.jpg

SO thoughtful!

Looks good, following.

This looks awesome.  I am jealous of your theme... great goals.  Following you!

Anyone can be a browncoat!  

Love it!!! 

59c1057337e1a8ff04f08d1022a618b5.jpg

anigif_enhanced-1095-1409151110-3.gif

And awesome!  Thanks for joining in.

• Like 2

b1a05d2cdc7c1dc391555752ab51f66d.gif

I'm really interested in how your 5th goal is going to work out.  I always want to go on more adventures or do more exploration, but it often ends up just not happening.  

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

b1a05d2cdc7c1dc391555752ab51f66d.gif

I'm really interested in how your 5th goal is going to work out.  I always want to go on more adventures or do more exploration, but it often ends up just not happening.  

Exactly!  I always want to do things, but I never have a plan and then nothing happens.  So I'm taking my Weird Indiana book and starting there for now.  I'm in the reading and choosing places portion right now.  Shades of Death park is looking like a must.  But I might need to wait until its green again so I can get the full effect of the foliage.

So, book inspiration for locations, then I want to make sure I do one a month.  I'm hoping that will kickstart my adventuring.  I'll go alone if I need to, but I've left it open for anyone to come along here.  Adventuring crew awesome, but not required.

• Like 4

Now who can pass up a Firefly themed challenge. Not that I'd ever not follow you QRG!

• Like 1

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Now who can pass up a Firefly themed challenge. Not that I'd ever not follow you QRG!

Hi!  Have I followed you yet?  I better go make sure.......

16892pw.gif

^^ This totally made me giggle.

Challenges make Mondays more bearable.

• Like 3

Following along again.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

anigif_enhanced-1095-1409151110-3.gif

Then I should fit right in here...

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 Part II

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Firefly-themed challenge, adventures, misbehaving, lifting, insanity... Yay! This is gonna be good.

• Like 3

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Following along again.

Yay!

post-29432-Kung-Fu-Panda-pointing-at-you

tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif

gimli.gif

Then I should fit right in here...

Firefly-themed challenge, adventures, misbehaving, lifting, insanity... Yay! This is gonna be good.

tumblr_n27c3beoqe1rh78g4o3_250.gif

• Like 3

tumblr_ljmks1ZokS1qdfhot.gif

I can kill you with my brain:  Homeworked all evening.  Finished one class for this week and read the chapter for the other class.  So I gave myself half a point.  Tonight is knit night and I need to get some Just Dancing in for my Leaf on the Wind goal.  Wednesday is laundry night, but I'll probably finish homework on Friday for the rest of that point!

Aim to Misbehave (And Transfiguration!):  Did my new daily routing last night and this morning.  That means 6 points for misbehaving and 2 days towards 7 for transfiguration daily jumping rope.

• Like 12