Vasilis777 restarts with the Monks once more

Vasilis777

Ok so the last challenge I started off really well was working hard and seeing results. Then sickness struck. My 9 month old son came down with Pink Eye, then an ear infection and RSV he had a very hard week and I decided helping him heal was more important then staying on track. I still did my best but then I came down with Pink Eye and a bacterial cold in my lungs and throat which made it hard to see and breath. So I took the last two weeks and I rested so that I could get fully healthy and take on the next challenge full force rather then limp uselessly through the last one. So here we go!

Goal #1

Keep track of calories daily on MyFitnessPal (2 points if I only keep track 4 points if I stay under) WIS + CHA

Goal #2

No Soda (4 points if 50-100% 2 points if 0-50%) END+WIS

Goal #3

Work Out with MOSSA Fight Tues, Thurs, Sat (or equivalent exercise) 2 points to END

Work Out with MOSSA Power Mon, Fri (or equivalent exercise) 2 points to STR

Goal #4 (Life Goal)

Go to bed by 10:30 and Wake up at 6:30 on all days but Thursday into Friday (4 points if both done 75+% 2 points if one done 75+% or both 50+% or 0 points if 1 under 50%) WIS+CHA

I did continue to eat as healthy as I could though I was sick so I actually have seen some good progress still. I started the last one weighing 220 I am now hanging around 212-214 So here goes a good forward progress month!

Vasilis, level 3

Lycan, Ranger

STR |5.5| DEX|4| STA|4| CON|6| WIS|5| CHA|0|

Previous Challenge: Level 1 RebelRangersRangersMonks Current Challenge: Monks

Track Calories with MyFitnessPal (4.5% per comp)

9%
9%

MOSSA Power and Fight (5% per comp)

0%
0%

No Soda (4% per comp)

8%
8%

Bed by 10:30 awake by 6:30 (2.25% per each per comp)

0%
0%

Well, hey, way to get that weight loss! It really is a matter of how you eat, although with you recovering from sickness, don't be surprised if your weight plays some funny games in the near future.

I think I missed that your son was sick last challenge, and I'm sorry to hear that happened. But I guess you're both feeling better? Taking care of your family definitely trumps this. The whole point of these things is to get stronger and become better so that we can help the people we care about when it's time.

Good luck with everything! It all looks good, and I wish you the best between here and the end. If there's anything we can do, let us know!

Thanks! I'm excited that the weight loss seemed to move forward uninterrupted. I've still stuck with the eating healthy and tracking calories etc. Yeah it was a very rough January between him and me being sick. It was more sad to see him sick but we've both made a full recovery! Now I need to focus in and more than anything get back to the sleep schedule.

The overview of this week so far has been the same pattern of staying up too late, sleeping in too late, and not exercising much.. However, on the bright side I did track calories and avoid soda so halfway. I'm aiming work on it this weekend so next week I come back in strong.

Vasilis, level 3

Lycan, Ranger

9%
9%

0%
0%

No Soda (4% per comp)

8%
8%

0%
0%

Ok so the last challenge I started off really well was working hard and seeing results. Then sickness struck. My 9 month old son came down with Pink Eye, then an ear infection and RSV he had a very hard week and I decided helping him heal was more important then staying on track. I still did my best but then I came down with Pink Eye and a bacterial cold in my lungs and throat which made it hard to see and breath. So I took the last two weeks and I rested so that I could get fully healthy and take on the next challenge full force rather then limp uselessly through the last one. So here we go!

Goal #1

Keep track of calories daily on MyFitnessPal (2 points if I only keep track 4 points if I stay under) WIS + CHA

Goal #2

No Soda (4 points if 50-100% 2 points if 0-50%) END+WIS

Goal #3

Work Out with MOSSA Fight Tues, Thurs, Sat (or equivalent exercise) 2 points to END

Work Out with MOSSA Power Mon, Fri (or equivalent exercise) 2 points to STR

Goal #4 (Life Goal)

Go to bed by 10:30 and Wake up at 6:30 on all days but Thursday into Friday (4 points if both done 75+% 2 points if one done 75+% or both 50+% or 0 points if 1 under 50%) WIS+CHA

I did continue to eat as healthy as I could though I was sick so I actually have seen some good progress still. I started the last one weighing 220 I am now hanging around 212-214 So here goes a good forward progress month!

Well done on the weight loss!

Babies with ear infections can derail you, for sure. It sucks to feel powerless, when someone you care for, other than yourself, falls ill.

I actually failed kindergarten the first time, because my brother had ear infections all the time.

Do you have a fail safe? Just a quick little workout you can do, five minutes here and there, throughout the day, just in case you get sick, again?

Good luck with everything, from one former soda addict to another. I was at 2-4 litres a day and I quit, so I know you can do it.

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

Did't go well this time around... I've had a chest cold that just will not quit... I finally could breath well without coughing this morning so got in a good 20 minute workout with Xbox Fitness. I have avoided soda for the most part this challenge but did not track my calories though I think I did pretty good I can't know for sure. The worst has been the sleep routine, I've been staying up way too late but recently I've been doing really good at getting up at 7 to get my son when he wakes up and then not going back to bed (which I used to always do)... But now I'm getting up bringing him to his mom to nurse etc. and then going and getting ready. I need to not use him as my alarm clock though because while he does wake up at 7 most mornings which gives me enough time to workout and get ready it's not a guarantee.. so I need to start getting up at 6:30 (which will be easier when I go to bed at a reasonable hour) and then my workout should be done right around when he wakes up and I can still help there. So I'm working on it, just haven't been consistent or healthy enough to post regularly. I feel like this cold is finally behind me so I can breath well and start exercising regularly.

Vasilis, level 3

Lycan, Ranger

9%
9%

0%
0%

No Soda (4% per comp)

8%
8%

0%
0%