Channeling the Thunder God

Thalianost

I have been cutting for far too long, it's time to regain my size and strength.  So what better theme than the Mightiest of the Avengers, the Strength of Asgard, the Odinson:  Thor! 

The Strength of Thor:  Lift thrice weekly:  On the Moon's day, Tyr's day and Thor's Day

Feasting with the Frost Giants:  Consume calories of the count of Three Thousand Four Hundred daily.  Say nay to grains and sweet cakes when possible. 

The Chariot of Thor:  Threaten the dwarves into forging a helm worthy of the Son of Odin.  Then ride mine chariot to and from Midgard twice weekly: on Odin's day and Frigg's day. 

Odin's Teachings:  While in Midgard, endeavor to learn the ways of magic and do works that please Odin. 

Onward!  For the Glory of Asgard!

((I decided midway through writing this post to attempt to stay in character for the remainder of the challenge, we'll see how that works out))

• Like 1

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out

The previous week has gone well for the Odinson.  The feeble dwarves were easily persuaded and I now have my sturdy helm.  Regrettably the little villains refused to give me the helm until after Frigg's day and I was unable to ride my chariot to Midgard.  Perhaps I will ride this week, if the frost giants are not up to mischief.  I trained thrice last week as planned and feasted to my satisfaction.  Trouble in Midgard distracted me from some of my noble works, though I did learn much from my time there.   

A new week comes.  For Asgard!

• Like 1

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out