Xygnis: Challenge 2

Xygnis

Challenge 2

Every day I WILL exercise or exceed step target.

XP Scoring:

<19.23% = 0 XP
23.07-38.46% = 5 XP
42.31-57.69% = 10 XP
61.54-76.92% = 15 XP
80.77-100% = 20 XP

69.23%
69.23%

15XP

Every day I WILL drink at least 1300ml water

XP Scoring:

<19.23% = 0 XP
23.07-38.46% = 5 XP
42.31-57.69% = 10 XP
61.54-76.92% = 15 XP
80.77-100% = 20 XP

65.38%
65.38%

15XP

Every day I WILL eat only between 1200 - 2000 (NB Times, not calories!)

XP Scoring:

<19.23% = 0 XP
23.07-38.46% = 5 XP
42.31-57.69% = 10 XP
61.54-76.92% = 15 XP
80.77-100% = 20 XP

57.69%
57.69%

10XP

Every day I WILL check off at least 5 Todoist tasks

XP Scoring:

<19.23% = 0 XP
23.07-38.46% = 5 XP
42.31-57.69% = 10 XP
61.54-76.92% = 15 XP
80.77-100% = 20 XP

34.61%
34.61%

5XP

Total: 45XP

LEVEL UP!!!!

• Like 1

Today took me rather by surprise - I am bit confused as to why the challenge started already (I thought there was a break between challenges) and even more confused as to why a four week challenge isn't actually 4 weeks.

Nevertheless I had my challenges (mostly) thought up already , and had already designated today a cheat day, and will be back on track tomorrow.

Excited to be an assassin and join in the mini challenges!

• Like 1

Today was a good day and a bad day.

A bad day because I really struggled with motivation, just wanted to sleep.

A good day because I felt I had to get my quests done, so I did, and then a little bit more, because once you're started, keeping going isn't so bad.

I'm starting to dare to feel a bit excited about NF now, so far it seems to be really working for me, and I am also sticking to the goals I set myself in my last challenge (my first). I have tried NF before, but I just didn't "get" it. This time I do, and I think, I hope, that this could be awesome! :D

Today started out really bad again. Unmotivated and unproductive. I went back to bed and slept all morning.

This evening however, was awesome. Went back to something I used to do and love years ago, and I still love it, and it was really great to get back into it. On a high right now, and hoping that this continues through tomorrow,

Couple of wins today:

Partner: Do you want to go for a walk or something?

Me: <thinking NO! It's cold and wet and absolutely the last thing in the world I want to do>

Partner: We could go to [local park]...

Me: <Thinking Noooo, hang on, Nerd Fitness challenge>

Me: Why don't we go to [potentially long walk rough track in the country]

Well reader, we went, got back and measured the route and we had done a smidge over 6 miles. Not very far by my olkd standards, but I'm pretty chuffed.

Win number 2:

Partner: Are you going to your ballet tonight?

Me: <thinking: oh ****! No! I have blisters and I'm knackered and its dark outside and I just want to lie on the sofa... But I've already paid... Oh **** it, I guess I will go>

Me: Yup. I guess I'd better get dinner on, thanks for reminding me...

Well done me ☺

The last few days have been pretty bad. I've been struggling to motivate myself to get out of bed and wash, let alone do things like exercise.

I think my %ages illustrate quite clearly that I am having issues with things that require me to positively do something.

However, this evening, I dragged myself off the sofa and into the shower, after which I did a core exercise for my Padawan training. Just those small things have made me feel happier and more positive, and I'm going to try and keep that going until the morning, and into tomorrow.

Today has been a good day. Normally I abandon the weekends as it is harder to do things myself, but not today!

Two things I am especially proud of today - I did the easiest tripod balance on the list, but I did it! I haven't stood on my head since I was a kid!

Second thing, a small bat cave modification - the "pull" challenges have shown up my complete lack of upper body strength (zero reps anyone?). Instead of storing my pull up bar in the corner, it is now stored in the doorframe so I can (supported) hang on it whenever I go through the door...

• Like 1