Silverwitch keeps going -> constant dripping wears away the stone

Silverwitch

New challenge, not so new goals...

But hey, constant dripping wears away the stone. Last challenge I was somewhat impaired because a nasty virus sent me adrift between bed and sofa, leaving occasional clear days for work and bare necessities.

But I do not wish to complain. Selfcare was big, and it helped. I managed to set myself straight again with Paleo, which helped a lot, too. Mindfulness is difficult when your brain feels like a chloroformed cottonball, but then … here's to the February challenge! By the way, it is a leap year, and February has 29 days. 29 beautiful days to make the best out of. So, what will I do?

Basically, resume where I left off.

#1 Keep it Paleo, maybe a bit more low carb, since I found out that I feel better getting my energy NOT from carbs.

#2 Yoga. Doing it on a regular basis has the power of giving me back some flexibility, it brings actually peace to my mind and I enjoy it. 

#3 Life balance. Work has still a way too big say in my life. There are other important things, too, which are necessary to make a person feel complete and happy and sane. 

#4 Working on mindfulness, every day with everything I do. Perseverance will make it happen, I hope. 

#5 Take decluttering to a new level. My desk works best for me with minimalistic equipment. Free myself of the unnecessary. 

Oh, and be more regular in poking my head in fellow nerds' threads! I am back. (imitating Arnold Schwarzenegger accent)

Life is worth living. This is not just a phrase.

• Like 4

FLUCTUAT  NEC  MERGITUR

FUELED BY PALEO