Klaymates becomes Klaybae and rerolls Druid (now in Comic Sans)

klaybae

1252095634633403971.jpg

HIII I haven't been active on the forums in a million years, and consider this my placeholder while I work up my goals! intro!

☺☺ Diet and Fitness ☺☺

1. Promise myself at least ten minutes on the mat every day.
    • ​​Even if it's just 10 minutes of Shavasana.
  2. Complete my Whole30 (currently on day three).
    • ​​Not much extra to say about this, except make sure I continue to eat enough fat every day so I don't smell like a bottle of ammonia.
  3. Work up to climbing the fourteen flights of stairs in my building five times in a row.
    • ​​Currently able to do two rounds.

☺☺ EPIC LIFE OF EPICOCITY ☺☺

1. Start a gratitude journal, and complete four weeks of daily "be a grateful fuck."
    • ​​Journal found here.
  • Like 1

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

OH HI KLAY!

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I love you guys so much!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

Day One Report

Whole30: check! ☺ (man I love how obnoxious this feels)

• Breakfast: a baked mess of sauerkraut, lardon, weinerli, and apple...topped with steamed carrots and fried eggs; side of macadamia nuts
  • Supper: "fake away" kebap salad--shredded cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, parsley, and kebap seasoned ground beef smothered in a dilly, lemony mayonnaise sauce

Yoga: check! ☺

• some time in lotus and reverse prayer
  • two rounds of Sun Salutation A
  • worked on seated staff pose, some forward bends, and cow face pose on each side
  • at least ten minutes of Shavasana

Stairs: no progress â—‹ <-- blank.
Gratitude: check! ☺ 

Gross. Stop it. Why.

Do you want me to read your challenge?

Bwuahahahaha

Days Two and Three

Whole30: check! ☺ 

• Both days a++ BUT
  • I am hitting the wall. Today I cycled between exhausted, blah feeling, and eat all the things mode. 

• yesterday I did some gentle hatha yoga for about 40 minutes
  • today I literally promised myself 10 minutes of corpse pose, and that was all I could manage

Stairs: no progress â—‹ <-- blank.

• ​Wrote my yesterday's gratefulness down on a scrape of paper
  • Typed up both days today. 
  • Like 1

Day the Fourth

• I was totally barfing in the morning, and couldn't keep water down for most of the day. I felt better by supper though, and demolished the tastiest freaking salad ever. Omg homemade caesar dressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Only squeezed in 15 minutes. More gentle stuff. Worked on some releases for my shoulder blades and twists in the spine.

Stairs: no progress â—‹

• I really need to get on this shit, but whole30 has me whomped right now.

• ​Got my gratitude in. It's short, but it's the action that counts, right!?!

Looks like a pretty good week so far. I tried a Yoga Every Damn Day challenge last year and did a lot of "corpse pose is a kind of yoga" days. I like the idea to just get on the mat every day.

Definitely! And even though yoga makes me feel wonderful, some days it is too easy for me to over exert myself and bring on a whole slew of other yucky symptoms. And with two little turkies under my feet all day, even just ten minutes in corpse pose does great things for my stress and allows me to reconnect with myself.

Day the 1..2..3..4....FIF

• I ate a lot yesterday. "A lot" is relative, I know. A lot for me. Three meals! 

• Finally got in a decent mat-love session last night. Several repeats of sun salutation a, some warrior business, some twists, and a bit of time in a supported headstand.

Stairs: no progress â—‹

• I really need to get on this shit, but whole30 has me whomped right now. <--still true

Gratitude: FAILED.

• Had a rough day yesterday. Acknowledged a few gratitude moments when talking with my favorite people, but never wrote it down.

*hugssss*

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1