Matty Puts on a Singlet...You Can Thank Me Now

matty_mcfly

I treat my calves the same way I treated dick size. I make absurd, bragadocious claims with the intent of never ever having to prove or disprove said statements.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Haha. Your tight pants in the crotch area comment just clicked lol

I'm so slow and naive sometimes haha

• Like 2

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

I'll try to make sure you only mildly regret that choice!

How is your prep going?

I just decided on doing the competition last week so as of now my prep is simply a plan to cut at least 13lbs by then to get into a lower weight class (because women's weight classes are stupid), and become more consistent with lifts overall.  I only started training in powerlifting with an actual trainer in Sept so I really have no idea what I am getting into.  It was more the gym owner asked if I was doing it and I said why the hell not :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge! Updated 9/18

Battle Log

Instagram

2019 Goal - Follow all 3 main programs of Strong Lifts (complete each on time)

Haha. Your tight pants in the crotch area comment just clicked lol

I'm so slow and naive sometimes haha

Lmao! No! Haha that was completely unrelated!

• Like 1

I just decided on doing the competition last week so as of now my prep is simply a plan to cut at least 13lbs by then to get into a lower weight class (because women's weight classes are stupid), and become more consistent with lifts overall. I only started training in powerlifting with an actual trainer in Sept so I really have no idea what I am getting into. It was more the gym owner asked if I was doing it and I said why the hell not :)

13lbs??? Let me be the first to say don't worry about cutting weight. Unless you're trying to break records, your first time should be solely about having fun, learning and getting a total on the platform. You don't need the undue stress of cutting 13lbs.

That's the typical advice we all have for new competitors, but clearly do you, boo boo lol

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure I didn't hack Matty's account but that sure sounds like me!

Did the "do you boo boo" sound like you too? Lol

Ah Marissa, so young and innocent...

It's true! Someone posted this on Facebook the other day and 4 of the 6 words the non-dirty version were the first ones to pop into my head. And I still didn't figure out #2 what the dirty version was. Someone had to tell me haha

f5981c207fe493148904b8d0120eee42.jpg

• Like 2

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

And I still didn't figure out #2 what the dirty version was. Someone had to tell me haha

f5981c207fe493148904b8d0120eee42.jpg

There's a joke about that, I'm clearly too much of a gentleman to make.

Do the ipf or usapl allow free-ballin'?

Can't see how that would be cheating. Safety issue maybe.

• Like 1

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

At some point, as SS would say, I'll read the fucking manual.

As of now, I think free ballin would be a detriment. Though I know Rookie is experimenting with the full nude squat and workout

• Like 2

May be allowed to freeball, but please don't do it. Don't care how big or small it is, no ref wants to see your package!

Lol well I mean let's not make absolute, blanket statements

• Like 1

Awful gym session yesterday. Completely forgot how to fitness and couldn't squat or deadlift properly. Hit 310 for 1 set of the required 4 and then stubbornly hit doubles.

Then lower back was fried from awful squats that I couldn't hit 325 for 2 sets of 6.

After chatting with Marissa, I realized I've only only squatted 4 times since January 6th and deadlifted 3 times in that same period.

So lack of frequency, combined with my legs still being sore, no sleep and no food all equate to shitty performance in the gym.

#excusesfromtheweak#babystealindemgainz

As a life long wrestler and part time powerlifter let me know if you need any singlet stuffing tips. A sock? A roll of quarters? A cucumber wrapped in tinfoil? The choices can be overwhelming.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Why the tinfoil??

Edit: TV/Movie reference that went over my head?

May be allowed to freeball, but please don't do it. Don't care how big or small it is, no ref wants to see your package!

Only Sith deal in absolutes.

As a life long wrestler and part time powerlifter let me know if you need any singlet stuffing tips. A sock? A roll of quarters? A cucumber wrapped in tinfoil? The choices can be overwhelming.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Why the tinfoil??

Edit: TV/Movie reference that went over my head?

derek+smalls.jpg

I'm still lost on the tinfoil as well...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Ilya and the rest of Team Astana say hogwash.

caf322652cd554763c522b2dbe58e811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha and with that visual I'm gonna agree with SS and stick to the tighty whiteys.