Reel recovery with the Rangers

Challenge Wrap-up:

Goals for this challenge:

Maintain present weight at 221.  A+ final weight 215.  Lost 6 pounds, new all time (adulthood anyway) low. 

Complete first month of therapy.  A-  Hit therapy 2 twice a week, got in most of my at home sessions, but did not hit them all and missed a couple after my fall.

Wear my CPAP every day for at least four hours.  F  Total failure, wore it a couple of times but between not sleeping and the sling and pain and just did not happen.

Implement new budget get debt control plan. B  Made great progress, got Quicken caught up, framework budget in place, still work to go but its a start.

While the pain from the rotator cuff surgery and recovery has not been awful I think it has really worn me out, that and not getting great rest has not helped, but I worked thru it.  Managed to hit the treadmill almost every day, ate pretty darn well especially considering I was restless and bored with my inability to do way too many things I wanted.  I stumbled a bit but worked really hard at tracking and being mindful.  Was not sure it was possible to lose weight as I did not know what to expect recovery wise so loosing 6 pounds is huge!  Therapy is my second job and I got up and went and worked hard most days so another win.  Good challenge, moved forward, found a new home with the Rangers, found some old adventurer friends here as well, looking forward to Monday!

The Reel Godfather, level 5 Ranger STR 10|DEX 7|STA 12|CON 12|WIS 8|CHA 6 My Respawn story

Solid work, my friend! Now you know where you need to focus your work on! Sleeping has always been an elusive goal for a LOT of us, so you're not alone on that.

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."