• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BLACKBOARD MONITOR

Zombies, Run! Where are the Runners 5?

6 hours ago, Schaengel said:

I am stil lost in episode 4 even though I would like to know what comes next...but running with a cable from the headphones annoys me to no end :/

Bluetooth?  I tuck the cable inside my shirt so that it doesn't get caught in my wildly swinging arms (true story, I have ripped my headphones off getting them caught in the treadmill.  A lot.)  

• Like 3

Don't forget the Zombie's 5K app.  Great stories in between the missions S1:1 and S1:2.

Another Runner 5 here.   But I listen to it a lot while I use a rowing machine.... I'm not ashamed to admit I think of myself as Rower 5, and just imagine Abel is on the coast.

Meee! I'm a Runner 5! I had it a little over a year ago, gave up, but now I'm back on it, it think I'm 7 episodes in, caught up with last time. The only thing that bugs me is I either have to pay or wait a week between episodes. I'm far too broke to pay :/

Runner 5 reporting in!   (^▽^*)/

Just started this Tuesday, Ep. 2 is coming later today. This is my first go at actual running and I was surprised at how much time I actually stayed jogging. Still hurting from Tuesday though, hoping that the pain will lessen the more I run :( 

I've gotten back into it after a little while away. They changed their payment model, and that really irked me at first -- used to be, you would pay for a season and that would unlock all of that season permanently, but now the whole thing is subscription-based.

But -- and this makes me feel a little bit like a schlub, but such is life -- I've found that doing basically the one free mission per week is a perfect fit for me. I like to listen to a lot of podcasts and sometimes just plain music playlists, and I missed that when I was trying to use ZR for every run. Now I get one ZR run, one or two podcast runs, and one run with just music weekly. And the ZR is free, at that rate!

That said, if you like it a lot (and I do like it a lot), 19.99 / year is probably totally worth it, certainly better than the 2.99 / month alternative. And the subscription does open up all kinds of other "runs" within the app. But jeez. It's going to take me a couple of years to get through to season 5 at this rate, so I'm not missing the extras.

Anyway. Raise the gates!

• Like 1

Ok, having an issue with Zombies Run. I got to episode , Alternates, last week, started it, and... Nothing. No intro, no collected item notifications, no interludes of speech... I had to wiki the episode, and it's a major plot one!! I kept it on the whole 31 minutes of it anyway, hoping it would still achknowledge that it was played, but nope. It's still my 'next mission'. I've got it on again now, and it's still saying nothing. Has anyone else had this issue? Are the other episodes lost as well or has this one just glitched on my phone? I'd been looking forward to that episode the whole week, I was so gutted to get... Nothing. :(

Oooh, also, I have a question. I'd like to subscribe, but my phone's slowly dying. If I got a new phone, installed the app and logged in my ZombieLink, would I still have all my progress? Or will I have to start again?