Rainbow Sprinkles' Battle Log

guess I may as well start one of these. I may not be great at keeping up with filling it out, because I already use myfitnesspal to log all of my food and exercise, so this is kind of redundant, but we'll see!

today I walked for probably close to an hour at a reasonable pace, partially uphill since I live in the hilliest city ever. not a gym day.

as for food, I had a mango banana smoothie with vanilla almond milk and a bit of almond hemp butter for breakfast, along with my earl grey tea latte with vanilla almond milk.

lunch was whole wheat cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter

eating dinner right now, a big bowl of broccoli and carrots fried with lemon juice, garlic powder and italian seasoning.

I still have a few hundred calories I can eat tonight so might indulge in something at the boyfriend's house after I walk back over there.

tuesday night I had fried broccoli and carrots with some lemon juice and seasoning for dinner after the gym.

yesterday I had honey nut cheerios with vanilla almond milk for breakfast

a piece of cinnamon raisin toast with jam and one with peanut butter for lunch

and fried up some kidney beans with carrot, peas and corn and some peanut sauce for dinner.

today so far a strawberry-mango-banana smoothie for breakfast

• Like 1