Hi, *blushing intensifies*

Hello, name is Sherry but most call me TJ. Picked up the name from my resto druid from world of warcraft. I'll make this short and sweet...

Little about me:

I'm a couch potato, love cooking and eating but oddly enough not sweets like cake or donuts. I suffer from depression since the age of 15, I'm now 26 years old. I live with my girlfriend of five years and love her very much. Along with depression I also have social anxiety and high blood pressure.

Goals:

Hope I can lose some weight, get a job, and generally get my life back on track.

As for nerding out about stuff:

I love doctor who, supernatural, super Mario,Zelda, nintendo (ah , the pixels), WoW, Ps4, Imgur, magic the gathering, and so much more.. I love it all[emoji28]

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

love cooking and eating but oddly enough not sweets like cake or donuts. 

This is so relateable to me! So many people find it weird that I'm overweight but I don't eat a lot of stuff like cakes, doughnuts or pastries but they just don't appeal to me!

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you've got some good goals to work toward and a strong motivator. I wish you all the best on your journey, I'm pretty new to the NF way but I'm enjoying myself thus far, I'm sure you will too!

• Like 1