I tend to binge on exercise. I get to about my second plateau, and stop for a while... then when I miss how I felt when I was exercising, I start again. I'm here to hold myself accountable.

I am here to encourage others to be all that they can be (which is often more than they think they can be).

I am here to not give a damn when I start to lose my squishy girly parts, and the guys around me have rude things to say because they are jealous that in a zombie apocalypse, I will not be the slowest "guy".

I look forward to meeting you and hearing about your journeys.

Better n' Better, my friends!

I love squishy girly parts, but no one wants to see them eaten off in the apoc. Good Luck!

Level 2 Rebel
STR: 5    DEX: 1    STA: 7    CON: 6    WIS: 4    CHA: 4

"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."

Latest Challenge

Challenge 1

welcome to the community! i can totally relate to your history of working out hard core for awhile and then just stopping until i miss it again. i'm trying to make this time different by (1) staying active on this forum (2) not overdoing it by working out a ridiculous amount...sticking to 3 days a week...and if i get an extra day or two yay...but i usually dont and (3) trying to think of exercise like brushing my teeth. something so basic i could not just skip it for any length of time.

good luck and glad you're here!

welcome to the community! i can totally relate to your history of working out hard core for awhile and then just stopping until i miss it again. i'm trying to make this time different by (1) staying active on this forum (2) not overdoing it by working out a ridiculous amount...sticking to 3 days a week...and if i get an extra day or two yay...but i usually dont and (3) trying to think of exercise like brushing my teeth. something so basic i could not just skip it for any length of time.

good luck and glad you're here!

Great advice EBM!