The origin story

Hi, you can call me Tag. I started following Nerd Fitness after I heard Steve's interview on The Art Of Manliness podcast, and decided to check it out.

I'm an artist and prop artisan in the Denver CO area by way of Houston TX, I'm also a skinny fat guy. I was at one point in my life a distance runner and avid climber, but cigarettes and life got in the way. I gave up the smokes but then became a desk jockey for a bit.

Before I moved to Denver I was creeping up on 200 lbs, not good for a guy my height, so I decided to really look at my diet and started cutting way back on the calories, thats been doing me some good.

I delight in puns and really want to climb again and trade in the distance for freerunning, which is apparently a big deal here.

And that concludes the rambling introduction of this chaotic good Rebel in training.

Hi, you can call me Tag.

Hi Tag.

Seriously, hey! Freerunning is awesome (I used to dabble in parkour when I had... well, time), as is climbing. You'll love it here, make sure you've joined the challenge and that you've got your character made up. Put 100% in and we wiill give you 200% back!

Welcome to the Rebellion! Sealbh math dhuit! (Good luck!)

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius