Hello!

Already posted this in Feb challenge intros, but it looked like this board was working again so I thought why not both. Wanting to get healthy & fit. Biting off too much for my New Years resolution plus my friend dropping out of our "let's get healthy" pact caused me to fall off about mid-January. So I'm going to try this! 'Twas suggested to me by another friend/coworker. Here's my Feb. challenge post:

Some info about myself - 29 years old, Female, mother. I have always been naturally thin, but I often eat garbage and usually feel like crap. So I'd like to correct that, eat great, feel great and get into a good exercise rhythm.

Nerd interests - generally enjoyed Buffy, Firefly, Dr. Who, Star Trek, to name a few but I feel like I have only really become obsessed with Harry Potter and Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra. I dunno, I guess I have a thing for children's epic fantasy media?

I really like jogging when I can get in the habit of doing it. Would love any tips from fellow joggers. What do you listen to and/or watch? I have a treadmill and have told myself no TV unless I'm watching it on my phone while jogging. Made it through half of s1 Stephen Universe that way, then fell off again and now there's no TV OR jogging to be had. Ah well.
  • Like 1