Signing in to The Rebellion

Greetings fellow Rebels, 

While I may not be 'new' here, I am re-affirming myself to The Rebellion. As the rules state, it doesn't matter where I'm coming from, only where I'm going. Since I've been around a bit before, I kind of know how things work, but it has been a while since I was last here. 

I (today) finished reading Level Up Your Life and I realised that I needed to rejoin my fellow rebels in order to achieve my goals. My main goal is, in the broadest sense, restoring my life. For a while now I've been battling my own personal "dragon" of an Eating Disorder (Anorexia Nervosa). Admitting that to a website full of strangers is a rather daunting thing, but it carries a sense of catharsis. I am currently in treatment for it, but I've only just begun my journey to slay it. At the moment, I can't really set up my own Epic Quest, because I have no idea what lies beyond this first dragon that I need to conquer. 

Once I have slain the first dragon I'm super excited to see what lies in the next dungeon; beyond the next hill; and over the wide blue sea. In all seriousness I am looking forward to being able to set up my own Epic Quest - I've already started thinking of my to-do list as my "Quest Log". 

I am hoping that by rejoining The Rebellion I'll be able to start to build my Jedi Council. 

Live long and prosper, 

Dresirus

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dresirus

Tiste Andii Assassin

STR: 4 STA: 1 CON: 3 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

"You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,

there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Current Challenge

Thank you all, you have no idea how touching it is even for just three 'random' people on the internet to support me like this. I find it very humbling and touching; thank you all. I look forward to interacting more with this amazing community. 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dresirus

Tiste Andii Assassin

STR: 4 STA: 1 CON: 3 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

"You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,

there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Current Challenge