Petefeet's 13th Adventure

petefeet

You are definitely having a great start to 2016 :D

• Like 1

Kilyra|Level 4|Gorgon|Adventurer

Stats: STR 5 | STA 10 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | WIS 9 | CHA 6

"If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed. Look, I may fail. You may fail. But there is no try" ~Kanan Jarrus, Star Wars: Rebels

Introduction|Challenge|The Writer's Guild|Battle Log

Spoiler

Eating 90/10 (2 of 4)

50%
50%

Workout at least 4x a week (8 of 16)

50%
50%

Hollow Body Work 3x a week (6 of 12)

50%
50%

Life Goal: Write 3.5 hrs a week (1 of 4)

25%
25%

It has been over a week since petefeet has been returned to his humble home within the crumbling remains of the Pryde family estate, the fickle magic of the mirrored tome separating him from the Red Knight and he has no idea as to her fate.

Every night since, whether clear skies or not, our little halfling has sat outside in the cold and traced random designs upon the mirrored cover in a desperate attempt to activate the magic within, all to no avail.

His days have been little better. Our little halfling has just been milling around his little piece of the ruined manor house doing little jobs. With little focus, petefeet starts doing one thing and then gets distracted and works on something else, leaving a trail of partly done work behind him. The one thing he was able to accomplish was a little something for the pretty little cardinal that keeps him company when he's outside. Using a bit of suet and a handful of hoarded seeds, petefeet fashions a hanging bird pie to help feed her in this cold season.

Tired, frustrated and at his wits end, petefeet decides to journey into the village of Apple Valley and see with any of the elders there might be able to offer guidance.

No sooner does our little halfling enter the village then he is sought out by his friend the Blacksmith.

"Come little one, I am in need of your help and remember that debt you owe me for rebuilding your sled, I must call you on it.

While the Ettin hasn't been seen in weeks, everyone is still in a bother about it, and I've been instructed to fashion weapons for our defenders. It will mean many a long night, and I fear what little sleep we get will be here at the forge, but we have a duty."

While not keen to sacrifice the countless hours at the bellows, petefeet is a halfling of this word and shelving his quest to unlock the secrets of the mirrored tome for another day, our little halfling rolls up his sleeves and prepares for his labour.

Hey kids,

Nothing too special going on in my world, I'm in the first third of this ugly stretch of 12 hour shifts (days and nights) to help cover due to problem co-worker (Ettin) being out on stress leave. I think out of the next 16 days, I work 14 of them and some of those breaks are so I can switch from night to day. I'm going to be one nasty/grumpy bugger by the end of the month. <g>

Been kind of hard being away from the Cardinal/Red Knight, though it's something we'll have to get used to in the short term, I'm determined to make this relationship work. I did score some "points" with her though, when I was at her place a couple weeks ago, I hid a Valentine's card and little gift in her closet and kept it a secret until Valentine's day when I called her.

Knowing that I would be working a lot, I used my cheat day on Monday, had Pizza, Dorito's and a bottle of red wine which I'll be struggling to work off the rest of this week.

Main Quest: For this challenge my main quest is too get to 180lbs, I've gained too much weight these past 7 weeks.

I weighted in at 183.2 lbs when I got up today. Been struggling to get this down.

Side Quests: 

1. Keep my daily food log and weigh-ins with my loseit.com account, and stay below my calorie limit. I'm allowing 1 cheat per week.

Sunday: Pass

Monday: Cheat (Pizza and a bottle of Red)

Tuesday: Fail (over calories, damn you Skittles!!!)

Wednesday: Pass

Thursday:

Friday:

2. Do at least 2 Cardio workouts a week (min 20 minutes), even if its just walking around my sub-division or playing on recumbent bike.

1 of 2 Done. One walk in on Tuesday

3. Do the following Body Weight exercises during the week. I used to try for more, but am making my goals reachable and plan on building from here.

20 of 50 Push-ups 
                                            25 of 75 Squats 
                                           20 of 50 Leg Lunges (combined total of both legs)
                                           40 of 75 Dumbbell Rows (combined total of both arms with 25 lb weight) 
                                           25 of 50 Leg Raises
                                           40 of 100 Jumping Jacks 
                                           20 of 40 Bicep Curls (combined total of both arms with 25 lb weight)

0 of 20 Triceps drips

4. No eating or booze after 8pm when I work dayshift or on days off. 12 midnight when working nightshift. I'm allowing myself 1 cheat per week. Late night eating is the worst for me, this works if I can stick with it.

Monday: Cheat (Ate and drank late)

Tuesday: Pass

Thursday:

Friday:

Life Quest:  My MAJOR life quest is to finish my basement and turn it into rec room/bookstore, though I'm going to add some minor life quests for this challenge for those days I need to do something else.

Nothing done this week, don't expect too either, working 7 twelve hour shifts this week.

I'll be adding mini-life quests as well. Each week I will spend an hour doing at least ONE of the following things I enjoy.

-Nothing done yet this week.

1. Work on a short story

2. Work at updating my used bookstore in some way (inventory, ads, etc...) 

3. Work at exploring my family history

4. Work at my Masonic interest (reading, learning lines, etc...)

• Like 9

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

The nights at the forge are long and monotonous, working the bellows as the Blacksmith heats and works the iron into weapons to defend the villagers should the Ettin return. 

The mindless work allows the halfling escape in one way, his mind wanders down paths of the future and the past, choices made and those hoped for. As much as he craves the quiet of his home within the abandoned manor house, petefeet feels that something is missing, the song is only half sung, there is an void beside him making him incomplete though it's shape is unknown.

Up and down the halfling works the bellows through the night, the glow of the coals reflecting off the halflings face, a weariness of more than body plain for all to see...

Hey kids,

Nothing much going on in my world, half done the first of three OT shifts this week and I'm a bit tired and bored. At the best of times my social interaction is limited, this week it's pretty non excitant and it's telling on my moods, nothing bad just self-reflective.  

Chatted with the Cardinal/Red Knight for a bit on the phone tonight, our schedules are opposite this week (I'm awake when she's in bed and vise versa) but even our quick chat lifted my spirits, can't wait to see her in two weeks for her b-day.

Main Quest: For this challenge my main quest is too get to 180lbs, I've gained too much weight these past 7 weeks.

I weighted in at 182.4 lbs when I got up today. Been struggling to get this down.

Side Quests: 

1. Keep my daily food log and weigh-ins with my loseit.com account, and stay below my calorie limit. I'm allowing 1 cheat per week.

Thursday: Fail (over calories, corn chips)

Friday:

2. Do at least 2 Cardio workouts a week (min 20 minutes), even if its just walking around my sub-division or playing on recumbent bike.

2 of 2 Done. One walk in on Tuesday & Thursday

3. Do the following Body Weight exercises during the week. I used to try for more, but am making my goals reachable and plan on building from here.

40 of 50 Push-ups 
                                            55 of 75 Squats 
                                           30 of 50 Leg Lunges (combined total of both legs)
                                           60 of 75 Dumbbell Rows (combined total of both arms with 25 lb weight) 
                                           35 of 50 Leg Raises
                                           80 of 100 Jumping Jacks 
                                           40 of 40 Bicep Curls (combined total of both arms with 25 lb weight)

10 of 20 Triceps drips

4. No eating or booze after 8pm when I work dayshift or on days off. 12 midnight when working nightshift. I'm allowing myself 1 cheat per week. Late night eating is the worst for me, this works if I can stick with it.

Thursday: Pass

Friday:

Life Quest:  My MAJOR life quest is to finish my basement and turn it into rec room/bookstore, though I'm going to add some minor life quests for this challenge for those days I need to do something else.

Nothing done this week, don't expect too either, working 7 twelve hour shifts this week.

I'll be adding mini-life quests as well. Each week I will spend an hour doing at least ONE of the following things I enjoy.

-Nothing done yet this week.

1. Work on a short story

4. Work at my Masonic interest (reading, learning lines, etc...)

• Like 6

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Been kind of hard being away from the Cardinal/Red Knight, though it's something we'll have to get used to in the short term, I'm determined to make this relationship work. I did score some "points" with her though, when I was at her place a couple weeks ago, I hid a Valentine's card and little gift in her closet and kept it a secret until Valentine's day when I called her.

Sneaky Pete! :D Good job! *thumbs up*

Sorry your job is overworking you this month. Hopefully they'll work out what to do about your coworker soon. (Replace him? Sort him out?) I hope the overtime pay is really good. :P

• Like 2

Hey kids,

No story tonight, honestly nothing much going on. Slept away the day (needed it) and chatted on phone with Cardinal in the evening to keep me sane <g>.

I weighted in at 182.4 lbs when I got up today.

Side Quests: 

Thursday: Fail (over calories, corn chips)

Friday: Pass

2 of 2 Done. One walk in on Tuesday & Thursday

50 of 50 Push-ups 
                                            75 of 75 Squats 
                                           50 of 50 Leg Lunges (combined total of both legs)
                                         100 of 75 Dumbbell Rows (combined total of both arms with 25 lb weight) 
                                           50 of 50 Leg Raises
                                         120 of 100 Jumping Jacks 
                                           40 of 40 Bicep Curls (combined total of both arms with 25 lb weight)

20 of 20 Tricep Dips

Thursday: Pass

Friday: Pass

1. Work on a short story

4. Work at my Masonic interest (reading, learning lines, etc...) Studying lines for degree work in March

• Like 6

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Hey kids,

Sorry for dropping off, I'm on the last of my 14 straight 12 hour shifts here at work which is why I haven't been very active.

Everything is good except I need a couple days off, a back rub, several glasses (bottles) of wine, and a chance to see the Cardinal.

I'll be starting fresh challenge-wise tomorrow.

Thank you for your concern.

• Like 6

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild