I'm ready to get to work.

I'm a 31 year old gamer.  Sure, I work in an office and I'm talking to people on the phones all day, but "Special Order Service Rep" is not my occupation.  I am a gamer.  And it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I've never really been a "big guy" growing up, but it feels like 75% of my body fat is stored in my stomach and my flanks.  (Those dasterdly love handles!)  Drives me up a while.  For years, I've made it a point to try and change things about myself in hopes of looking better and feeling better about myself. I'd try to run, try to go to the gym...  But some things just never change.  My life is often times very stressful and my job doesn't help.  And, what can I say?  I love cheeseburgers.  And a cheeseburger is always there when I have a bad day, you know? 

At least that's what I told myself...  I'm so tired of falling off the wagon and not being able to get where I want to be in my life. Not even just with my health, but with myself.  I want to learn more, I want to grow.  I have alot of habits I'm hoping to break, and I'm hoping to form better ones.  How am I going to do that?  Well...  Still working on that.  lol, but I'm hoping you all can help me.  I found the book "Level Up Your Life" at a book store one day by accident.  My eyes caught that attractive cover and I knew it was meant for me.  I haven't even read the book yet and I knew this is where I wanted to be. 

So, there you have it.  I'm ready to fight!  Make some cool friends who love the things I do!  And talk about some cool stuff!  And puppies!  I love puppies... 

• Like 5

Dude... You are the man.

Seriously!. This thing you're doing... "taking control". This is a thing that BEASTS do. And you ARE a beast.

Know that I have my eye on you. 

If you want to "start" I suggest you do it. Simple little things. Little by little.
Drink one less coffee. One less soda every week.
Workout for five minutes here and there.

This does not seem much, but soon you'll start wanting more, and before you know it, you are that Soldier/Fighter/Warrior/Assassin/Thing you always wanted to be.

Like Steve's post today, become "Captain America" ;)

• Like 1

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

Dude... You are the man.

Seriously!. This thing you're doing... "taking control". This is a thing that BEASTS do. And you ARE a beast.

Know that I have my eye on you. 

If you want to "start" I suggest you do it. Simple little things. Little by little.

Drink one less coffee. One less soda every week.

Workout for five minutes here and there.

This does not seem much, but soon you'll start wanting more, and before you know it, you are that Soldier/Fighter/Warrior/Assassin/Thing you always wanted to be.

Like Steve's post today, become "Captain America" ;)

This.  This right here is why I'm here.  :)

• Like 1

I'm glad to help a Brother of war.

From now on we shall both be victorious. I will protect you with my shield, and you'll protect me with your axe.

Until no one can stop us, until fear is the only option our enemies have :)

MARCH ON SOLDIER.

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

Welcome to the forums! Always good to have another joining us! The advice above is good, start small and build on that. Cut out just one of those tasty, tasty cheeseburgers.....sorry, had a Homer drool moment. Ahem. Cut out one a week. Or a day, depending on how many you eat. Drink more water. Walk somewhere close you usually drive. And raid the forums like they're an end game boss! Seriously, raid them and loot every last bit of information. Some amazing people in here who have great knowledge and would love to pass it on and help all noobs coming in. And even non noobs who've been at this for awhile. Good luck in your fight to kill the sloth and hunger bosses!

Level 2 Elf Ranger

6 Dex, 11 Con, 2 Wis, 2 Cha, 4 Str

My Current Challenge

Past Challenges: 1/2/3

My Battle Log