• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gainsdalf the Whey

February Feats for Ferrous Ferocity 2016!

No surprise here that Brodin only benches! :)

Great job.

But of course. My 95lbs front squat and 0lbs deadlift is not worthy for these halls.

This message was carried to you by Valkyries from Brahalla so you can hear my words

But of course. My 95lbs front squat and 0lbs deadlift is not worthy for these halls.

This message was carried to you by Valkyries from Brahalla so you can hear my words

Back still fooked?

Back still fooked?

Forever and ever...

Fantastic participation all! I hope we continue to see this level in the future. I've updated the Sinclair coefficients. If it's wrong, blame Niccolo.

Also, I've made an executive decision. We now have gender specific champions in both sports! Each gender's champions will now receive titles! However, only the highest Wilks and Sinclair totals overall for the sport will receive the shirt prizes. We can have a discussion on how to work this as far as normalizing Sinclair in another thread, which I will link to shortly at the end of this post (will come back and edit it). For the purposes of this time however, the coefficient msuroo suggested wouldn't have changed the champion in any of the cases.

NF Powerlifting Champions:

• NF Men's Power Lifting Champion- NatetheStrong [382.7]
  • NF Men's Squat Champion- NatetheStrong [136.2]
  • NF Men's Bench Press Champion- Wildross [95.2]
  • NF Men's Deadlift Champion- NtetheStrong [156.3]
  • NF Women's Power Lifting Champion- SpecialSundae [338.3]
  • NF Women's Squat Champion- SpecialSundae [123.5]
  • NF Women's Bench Press Champion- SpecialSundae [83.2]
  • NF Women's Deadlift Champion- SpecialSundae [131.5] 
NF Weightlifting Champions:
  • NF Men's Weightlifting Champion- Niccolo [203.6]
  • NF Men's Snatch Champion- Niccolo [115.5]
  • NF Men's Clean & Jerk Champion- Niccolo [88.0]
  • NF Women's Weightlifting Champion- KB Girl [112.8]
  • NF Women's Snatch Champion- KB Girl [70.5]
  • NF Women's Clean & Jerk Champion- KB Girl [42.2]
Some strong contenders there, but I'd like to note that in many lifts, they didn't blow out the competition. Keep working, we'll get them!

For normalizing between men and women, we can have a discussion on that going forward here:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/79671-normalizing-sinclair/

• Like 4

That's really exciting! Says a lot about how much the forums have grown and how much participation is increasing that we can have men's and women's champions!

Hopefully this will encourage even more participation! :)

Congratulations to Nate, Wildross, Niccolo and KB Girl, as well as everyone who played along! :)

• Like 5

Woo hoo!!! Fabulous!!! Congrats to all the winners! I agree it is very exciting to have so many participants that we need men's and women's champions.

Look out SpecialSundae! I'm coming for you :)

• Like 2

Woo hoo!!! Fabulous!!! Congrats to all the winners! I agree it is very exciting to have so many participants that we need men's and women's champions.

Look out SpecialSundae! I'm coming for you :)

At least until someone comes and defeats both of us. ;)

• Like 3

Fantastic participation all! I hope we continue to see this level in the future. I've updated the Sinclair coefficients. If it's wrong, blame Niccolo.

Also, I've made an executive decision. We now have gender specific champions in both sports! Each gender's champions will now receive titles! However, only the highest Wilks and Sinclair totals overall for the sport will receive the shirt prizes. We can have a discussion on how to work this as far as normalizing Sinclair in another thread, which I will link to shortly at the end of this post (will come back and edit it). For the purposes of this time however, the coefficient msuroo suggested wouldn't have changed the champion in any of the cases.

NF Powerlifting Champions:

• NF Men's Power Lifting Champion- NatetheStrong [382.7]
  • NF Men's Squat Champion- NatetheStrong [136.2]
  • NF Men's Bench Press Champion- Wildross [95.2]
  • NF Men's Deadlift Champion- NtetheStrong [156.3]
  • NF Women's Power Lifting Champion- SpecialSundae [338.3]
  • NF Women's Squat Champion- SpecialSundae [123.5]
  • NF Women's Bench Press Champion- SpecialSundae [83.2]
  • NF Women's Deadlift Champion- SpecialSundae [131.5] 
NF Weightlifting Champions:
  • NF Men's Weightlifting Champion- Niccolo [203.6]
  • NF Men's Snatch Champion- Niccolo [115.5]
  • NF Men's Clean & Jerk Champion- Niccolo [88.0]
  • NF Women's Weightlifting Champion- KB Girl [112.8]
  • NF Women's Snatch Champion- KB Girl [70.5]
  • NF Women's Clean & Jerk Champion- KB Girl [42.2]
Some strong contenders there, but I'd like to note that in many lifts, they didn't blow out the competition. Keep working, we'll get them!

For normalizing between men and women, we can have a discussion on that going forward here:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/79671-normalizing-sinclair/

Yay, this is awesome. 

2nd in the men's squat, deadlift and total. Damn you bench press! That #1 will be mine one day.

• Like 4

My first win toooooooooo.

For real?!?! You've been well above me for so long, I just assumed you'd donned the Championship belt before.

• Like 1

Looks like I have more reasons to lose some weight so I can improve my Wilks numbers.  More people are stalking my bench press title...bring it on young'uns!  I've got some more kilo's left (I hope...really want that 4 plate bench)

• Like 4

On 3/11/2016 at 0:48 PM, jenglish said:

When we gonna get all this lifting gravy slathered on to the leaderboards? 

On 3/12/2016 at 7:36 PM, Gainsdalf the Whey said:

When Rooks gets around to it, he's got a busy life these days. Patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should happen later this week.  It's about #8 on my to-do list. :)  This darn real job comes first unfortunately.

UPDATE:  Might take a little bit longer actually.  Just realized the new NF UI doesn't have that handy "Unformatted Post Editor".  Without that, I'm not really sure how this is going to work.  I'll have to play around with things and see what I can come up with.