Hi!

I am Sidney from sunny Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I describe myself as an avid reader, an aspiring writer / speaker, a marketer at heart, fitness enthusiast, personal development junkie and a true friend.

You can check out my new website and blog at www.sidneyng.com

Looking forward to freelance and earn more money as well this year - via affliate marketing and some copywriting.

I am into Karate as well - hope to make it to Shodan by 30 :cool-new:

I have been starting the program and stopping and starting again (not good). Hope to get the motivation from the community boards and start accomplishing my goals of having a beach body by year end :)

Hope to meet more like minded friends here in the community! Would be great if anyone can show me around :)

Peace!

Hey Sidney and welcome! I am in Seattle now but up until recently I lived in Singapore, and my girlfriend also lives in KL. Small world! Anyway, nice to see you here.

Interesting. Which industry are you in? Singapore houses alot of expats. I like to be biased and say most of the pretty ones are here in Malaysia. LOL.

P.S. Good luck with that Shodan goal! How long have you been doing karate? I'd love to hear updates.

I started some 4 years ago - got to 5th Kyu. Then moved jobs. My new (and current) job has been hectic - I finish work by the time class starts.

But this year - I am going to put my foot down and just get to classes.

I used to do Okinawan Shorin Ryu. Did some Kyukushin for a bit.

The nearest karate school to my office is offering Goju Ryu.

But I am not too caught up in the different schools - so long as its not sport karate - and they teach self defence.