basisfunction has learned the true path

Hello there; I am looking forward to increasing my fitness with this creative and inspiring system. I really get a kick out of the RPG style throughout the site. I am reminded of the first time I opened the D&D Red Box way back when. 

I am a graduate student, with some significant  departmental duties that draws time from my research, and makes for a stressful situation.

I am looking to lose 20 -25lbs of fat, which is not an epic amount, but mostly, I want to get fit to allow me to be more efficient at work. I have been "working hard: working hard", rather than spending some time on fitness so that I can "work hard: play hard".

Regards,

BF

Number 34 | Junior Attaché Lisbon Office| Level 1 | Do you kosho?

Welcome to the Rebellion, friend.  I feel the same way at times.  Always working, working....  even when I'm not working!  I have a hard time enjoying gaming anymore because of all the stressers in my Life.  But this community and the people in it have great advice to get you on the path you want.  Not just to lose the fat, but create some awesome habits, complete some Life Quests and gain some XP for yourself.  Good luck!