#makeyourselfdoit2k16

Depression is kicking my ass. 2016 has been really, really hard so far - a hard couple of months for eating poorly, smoking a lot, drowning in assignments, and being exhausted and sedentary. 

My daily activity is limited to around an hour of walking, and infrequent sets of ten push ups. Sometimes 12, if I'm feeling ambitious. My joints crack like Pinocchio going for a desert hike. 

I'm too young to be this tired. 

I turn 23 on Wednesday, and Thursday marks the beginning of 30 Days No Excuses. My self image and health can't take much more of this Jabba lifestyle. 

Wish me luck, kids. 

#makeyourselfdoit2k16

Level II Halfling Assassin

| 23 | 5'4" | 178 lbs |

| Pushups: 30 | 2 kM Row: 11 minutes |

GOALS

| No more than 1 cheat meal in a row for 10 days straight 1/10 | Maintain 11 minute 2k row | 35 pushups |

30 DAYS NO EXCUSES

You don't need luck-- you have the power to do this! Just the fact you posted here for accountability means you got this. Baby steps. I believe in you, and there's a whole network of people who'll be checking in on you if you let them in by continuing to update us. I look forward to reading more from you soon <3

• Like 1

"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkien

"the stars began to burn through the sheets of clouds, and there was a new voice which you slowly recognized as your own"  ~ Mary Oliver

Battle/Flight Log