Who is looking for a job?

Who is hiring?

I'm going to graduate May 2016 from my MBA program (master of business administration). One of my professors made a point today about leveraging your circles of influence. Obvious interests: nerd-dom and fitness. 

Less obvious interests: human trafficking prevention/rescue/awareness. Mostly, anything helping people (MBAs are flexable). I have experience with Event coordinating/planning, volunteer coordinating, organization creation (I've been a part of 3 creations), Microsoft office, spreadsheets, etc.

If any one is hiring or knows an organization who is hiring grads/MBAs, please let me know. Comment or message me and I'll send you/whomever my resume.

Bottom line is I love you guys and this community is the coolest, most supportive conglomerate of total strangers that I have ever come across in my life. I feel like you guys (even though I don't actually know you) are my friends. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

May you be as Stone

Level 13: Dwarvish Warrior Monk

I JUST got my (contingent) job offer, but I know a lot of people and will keep my eyes open.  And follow the topic!!!

Feel free to connect on LinkedIn.  

Best of luck in the job hunt.  Are you willing to relocate?  That honestly would have made my life a lot easier, but looking for TWO jobs is ..... more challenging.  Hubby just couldn't relocate.  

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

I'm in information security (think "good guy hacker" if you don't know what that is), so there's not a lot of use for MBAs here.  I do still have some connections in the world of tech startups from years past.  If you have some real-world domain experience in anything tech-related, feel free to hit me up for pointers/advice.  The tech world has a surplus of energetic, excited new MBAs with no actual experience, so if that's you consider a different sector until you've built up some history.

Just my two cents.

Susan

• Like 1

"What's the goal here?  What's the lesson here?  What's the best use of my time right now?" <-- Rory Miller's "three sacred questions"

"Lacking in humility?  Don't worry, the bar will give you some." <-- Me.

HedgeMage, Orc Ranger

Battle Log | IRL Info

I JUST got my (contingent) job offer, but I know a lot of people and will keep my eyes open.  And follow the topic!!!

Feel free to connect on LinkedIn.  

Best of luck in the job hunt.  Are you willing to relocate?  That honestly would have made my life a lot easier, but looking for TWO jobs is ..... more challenging.  Hubby just couldn't relocate.  

I just sent you a linkedIn invitation. Hopefully it was to the right person!

I would love to relocate! I'm currently in Louisiana and I've been wanting to get out for a long time. 

May you be as Stone

Level 13: Dwarvish Warrior Monk