Sloth: Every Day In Every Way Sloth Is Getting Better And Better And Better!

Allllll dem butts...

V6aVgsc.png

Following ^_^

• Like 9

That Star Wars event looks awesome!  But why was Vader acting all friendly, rather than force choking you?  ;)

And the Princess Ball picture looks adorable.  Why do you think it'll be the last year?  Is it just that SlothGirl is growing up too fast, and you think she won't be interested in another year?  (They all seem to grow up too fast.    :sorrow:  :sorrow: )

• Like 2

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Chiming in on the P:BA. If you don't want to do jumping jacks, get some bands and do lateral band walks. It will also work the gluteus medius (spelling not included).

Also, did you know there is a Butt-ology 101 on the internet?

Interesting: so my butt isn't so big, it is just that my middle is so small compared to my hips. Mmm, and most of this is hereditary, so it isn't my fault, it is my parents' :pirate:

But yip already doing some of the butt exercises mentioned. Mr. Sloth, my hubby is in the same butt-situation as you. It is definitely a cycling thing.

• Like 2

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

just dropping by to check on your progress butt

• Like 7

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

Chiming in on the P:BA. If you don't want to do jumping jacks, get some bands and do lateral band walks. It will also work the gluteus medius (spelling not included).

Also, did you know there is a Butt-ology 101 on the internet?

Band walks sound like a good idea.

Butt-ology wasa good read, thanks.

I love the Princess Ball pic. Your family is lovely! Following along for Buck Rogers and hilarious butt discussions!

Thank you.  I'm glad to have you along again.

Bums and Buck - FTW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hah, you can't go wrong with those two.

Allllll dem butts...

V6aVgsc.png

Following ^_^

Actually I'm okay with the occasional ass slap.

That Star Wars event looks awesome!  But why was Vader acting all friendly, rather than force choking you?   ;)

And the Princess Ball picture looks adorable.  Why do you think it'll be the last year?  Is it just that SlothGirl is growing up too fast, and you think she won't be interested in another year?  (They all seem to grow up too fast.    :sorrow:  :sorrow: )

He was force choking me, but my own Jedi powers shook it off.

Thanks.  She's getting kind of old for it, it's mostly 4 and 5 year olds.  She only occasionally plays princess dress up now and for a long time it was an all day every day activity.

Interesting: so my butt isn't so big, it is just that my middle is so small compared to my hips. Mmm, and most of this is hereditary, so it isn't my fault, it is my parents' :pirate:

But yip already doing some of the butt exercises mentioned. Mr. Sloth, my hubby is in the same butt-situation as you. It is definitely a cycling thing.

Very nice.  Little in the middle and big in back is the goal.

just dropping by to check on your progress butt

I should probably post progress pics.

• Like 4

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

3/2/16 Wednesday

Today I played hooky from school.  Yesterday I had a student swear at me in every hour and the janitor did too.  He was pissed at soemthing I never do (fill the recycling with food).  I've gone whole years without anyone except Mrs. Sloth swearing at me.  It was a rough day.  

Today I had sushi, got a haircut and a massage.  The massager said I had a tight ass and spent a lot of time trying to loosen it up.  It was a nice afternoon.

I was going to have a butt day (KBs), but I tried to do some pullups and couldn't get up.  That's my fatigue indicator so I took it easy.

Riding: 105 minutes @ 120bpm

Other Stuff: 50 Bicycle crunches

P:BA: No.

Eating: No, I had Pop-Tarts.

Buck Rogers Season 1: Episode 6 & 7 "The Plot to Kill a City"

buck9.jpg

Once again Buck plays a space-fairing 007.  This time he infiltrates "The Legion of Death", a group of assassins with mtuant powers.  The Legion of Death has decided to blow up New Chicago and only Buck and his lack of I.D. can stop them.  Luckily the always spunky Markie Post is there to lend a hand.  I especially liked Varek, the masked villian, as a child of nuclear war.  He was a well-developed character who gave a face to the existential dread the Cold War gave us young Gen-Xers.  I have a reasonably clean mind, but even I am noticing how full of innuendo this show is, "How far do you want to go?", "I want to go all the way."  I give this episode a thumbs up.

Joella.jpg

Markie Post, pre-Night Court

BR6e.jpg

Wilma as a brunette, va-va-voom.

• Like 10

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

That does sound like a bad day.  I remember some kid swore at a teacher once in 5th grade.  Back then it was shocking.  Maybe it isn't anymore...to the kids at least.  

But at least you have a tight ass.  

• Like 5

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

That does sound like a bad day.  I remember some kid swore at a teacher once in 5th grade.  Back then it was shocking.  Maybe it isn't anymore...to the kids at least.  

"Back then" the student would get a swat from a lovely wooden paddle and the parent wouldn't sue.  

True story.  My dad smarted off to a gym teacher when he was a Junior in HS.  The gym teacher was an ex boxer and kept gloves in his office.  He was known to occassionaly box a smart ass kid. The gym teacher asked if my dad wanted to go at it and my dad said yes.  My dad was allowed not put on gloves while the teacher did.  My dad said he (my dad) never landed a punch.  However his ears (my dads) hurt for about a week from getting hit over and over again on the ears.  When I went to HS, the teacher was still there and remembered my dad and that incident.

• Like 6

Current Challenge 

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Diet is 80% of losing weight, exercise is 80% of motivation.

The only thing I am 100% sure of is my ability to be wrong.

Sorry about the sucky day, hope tomorrow is better. Even though it may not always feel like it, I am sure you make a good positive difference in the lives of many of your students

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Eish, does sound similar to our schools, but then I think it is a world-wide thing. Not that it makes it better or more acceptable. I agree with Elastigirl, you are undoubtably making a huge, good, impact in the lives of many other students, don't let these get you down.

Glad you got some compliments as well. ;)

• Like 3

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

before I decided to get out of debt I had a massage guy who would come to the house and set up. It was awesome. Sadly it was the first thing to go when I decided to start living within my means...

sorry about the swearing. I don't know how I'd even react to that.

• Like 2

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

Well, I literally have no comment about swearing... Someones been a naughty boy lately.

1620860-prv7261_pg3.jpg

Wolfpool

• Like 3

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Here's hoping Thursday is much nicer than Tuesday!!

• Like 4

Kilyra|Level 4|Gorgon|Adventurer

Stats: STR 5 | STA 10 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | WIS 9 | CHA 6

"If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed. Look, I may fail. You may fail. But there is no try" ~Kanan Jarrus, Star Wars: Rebels

Introduction|Challenge|The Writer's Guild|Battle Log

Spoiler

Eating 90/10 (2 of 4)

50%
50%

Workout at least 4x a week (8 of 16)

50%
50%

Hollow Body Work 3x a week (6 of 12)

50%
50%

Life Goal: Write 3.5 hrs a week (1 of 4)

25%
25%

Subbing for butts, tots and Buck... 

• Like 3

Ranger/Recruit/Professional Do-gooder

Challenge #1Challenge #2, Challenge #3, Challenge #4, Challenge #5, Challenge #6

Challenge #7, Challenge #8Challenge #9, Challenge #10, Challenge #11,

Challenge #12, Challenge #13,  Challenge #14,

Challenge #15, Challenge #16 , Current Challenge

"The Hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy Summers

I hate when that happens...

Sent from a Rebel CommLink

*sigh* My thread has gone to  Hell.  I might as well be a Doodlie.

;)

better than being a tight ass! 

:)

I'm starting to visit here just for the gif's.

tumblr_n4y40d3xjR1s2wio8o1_500.gif

To be clear, before this year it had been years since a student swore at me.  It's still shocking, but this particular group of students is something special.

"Back then" the student would get a swat from a lovely wooden paddle and the parent wouldn't sue.  

True story.  My dad smarted off to a gym teacher when he was a Junior in HS.  The gym teacher was an ex boxer and kept gloves in his office.  He was known to occassionaly box a smart ass kid. The gym teacher asked if my dad wanted to go at it and my dad said yes.  My dad was allowed not put on gloves while the teacher did.  My dad said he (my dad) never landed a punch.  However his ears (my dads) hurt for about a week from getting hit over and over again on the ears.  When I went to HS, the teacher was still there and remembered my dad and that incident.

I went to the liberal catholic high school, but guys I knew who went to the conservative catholic school had lots of stories like that.  Apparently paddling still happens, I hear tales from teachers who spent a year or two in Texas.  

Sorry about the sucky day, hope tomorrow is better. Even though it may not always feel like it, I am sure you make a good positive difference in the lives of many of your students

Thanks.  Not this year I'm not, I'm just holding things together.  I'll have a better next year.

Sushi and massage sound like a great antidote to a bad day. Especially with the extra a(ss)ttention to thine indubitably tight backside! 

Thanks, it was a good day.

Where I teach, "crazy" and "simple" are heinous swear words.

It's not as charming as you'd think.

I don't think I would be able to speak there without creating scandal.

Eish, does sound similar to our schools, but then I think it is a world-wide thing. Not that it makes it better or more acceptable. I agree with Elastigirl, you are undoubtably making a huge, good, impact in the lives of many other students, don't let these get you down.

Glad you got some compliments as well. ;)

Our schools aren't typically like that, but language has become a lot more crass in general.  There are a lot of swear words that have become common on TV and thus common in people's every day vernacular.  At the beginning of the year we usually spend some time going over school language and home or street language and I hold them to a higher standard than most of them have at home.  I think it is very worthwhile to learn and practice the difference between home and school/work standards.

• Like 9

where's your favorite sushi in town? we hit up Masu occassionally but I'm always looking for others.

If you ever want the name of my massage therapist, I'll happily hook you up, he's great.

I'm the last person you should ask.  I don't have the palate to tell the difference between good and bad sushi and I'm never sure how to order so I mostly I get it at Lunds or the Teppnayaki Buffet :) When I do go for real sushi I go to BaGu because someone brought me there once and because Mrs. Sloth can get Thai food there.

02-11b-sushi.gif?w=500

before I decided to get out of debt I had a massage guy who would come to the house and set up. It was awesome. Sadly it was the first thing to go when I decided to start living within my means...

sorry about the swearing. I don't know how I'd even react to that.

I've cut down on my spending, but I'll keep the massage.  It really helps to keep my back functioning.

Well, I literally have no comment about swearing... Someones been a naughty boy lately.

Wolfpool

:) You're still going.  Impressive.

Here's hoping Thursday is much nicer than Tuesday!!

Thank you. :)

Subbing for butts, tots and Buck... 

Probably won't be any more tots, but there'll be plenty of butts and Buck for you.

• Like 3

*sigh* My thread has gone to  Hell.  I might as well be a Doodlie.

Careful what you wish for, brother.  ;)

• Like 7

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.