• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pampering day goals - Finally make my homemade body butter (with shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil, and sweet pea fragrance). Take hot bath complete with bath scotch. Take bath by candle light. Listen to relaxing music during. Exfoliate. Apply body butter. Keep smelling my own skin because I love sweet pea fragrance. Go to bed early and sleep in cause today = my Friday this week :D :D :D

• Like 5

Pampering day goals - Finally make my homemade body butter (with shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil, and sweet pea fragrance). Take hot bath complete with bath scotch. Take bath by candle light. Listen to relaxing music during. Exfoliate. Apply body butter. Keep smelling my own skin because I love sweet pea fragrance. Go to bed early and sleep in cause today = my Friday this week :D :D :D

That all sounds excellent! What proportions do you use for the body butter? And sweet peas are gorgeous. 

That all sounds excellent! What proportions do you use for the body butter? And sweet peas are gorgeous. 

The base is a recipe I found in an Amazon review, oddly enough. 1 cup of Mango Butter, 1/2 cup Shea Butter, and 1/4 cup Coconut Oil with like, 10 drops fragrance. I got the mango butter and shea butter both off of amazon in bulk.

• Like 3

Just bought a hair mask. Now just hope that this sick family of mine will give me the opportunity to use it. Otherwise I'll celebrate later this week.

I ment sick in the literal, couch hanging, bending over the toilet off course

• Like 1

Joining the celebration! I'll make some tea, and watch a documentary on women's art during the renaissance. I just have to revise for an exam for a moment so that I can totally relax ;) Happy St. Def's, everyone!!

• Like 4

I'll sand my calluses and tend to any stray nose/ear/body hairs. ;)

My kneecaps could use a good scrubbing, too.

I wish MrsFeelgood was trained in the art of sugaring. I'd try it myself but I can't reach my own back. :D

• Like 4

original_1438504247.1393.jpg

JMK suggested in the yak's head that we would start to use this thread to post your successes, your troubles and other things you would like to share with us.

It that was how we originally used the accountability thread (like a year ago :tongue: ) And then came the smut, lots of smut and not much of goal stuff got posted here. Now the smut is in the yak's head and we can use this thread as it was originally intended. Off course: smut is still allowed here, we are the doodlies after all!

To get things started, could you all post a few words as to how you are doing this challenge?

• Like 1

I'll go first: I was off to a great start this challenge, and then pms week started at the beginning of the week and I completely lost track of my goals for a few days. My husband and boys were sick last week and that didn't help me either. Today seems to be going a lot better: the pms symptoms are fading and the boys and my husband are doing a lot better :), and I hope I will be able to stay on track again.

• Like 3

Great idea Terah and JMK! 

My challenge is going ok but I did fade a little this week. I am starting a new '100 Day of Excellence' with Wolfie tomorrow and I'm hoping this will rejuvenate my mojo and give me a kick up the butt as my weight loss has stalled recently. 

• Like 4

Great idea Terah and JMK!

My challenge is going ok but I did fade a little this week. I am starting a new '100 Day of Excellence' with Wolfie tomorrow and I'm hoping this will rejuvenate my mojo and give me a kick up the butt as my weight loss has stalled recently.

What is this 100 day of excellence? I'm sorry if it's in your thread, I got behind and have like 380 messages to catch up!

I did gain some weight last month (only weigh in once a month.) I started this challenge slow, but this week has been good. I think the warmer weather has helped.

• Like 2

What is this 100 day of excellence? I'm sorry if it's in your thread, I got behind and have like 380 messages to catch up!

I did gain some weight last month (only weigh in once a month.) I started this challenge slow, but this week has been good. I think the warmer weather has helped.

It isn't on my thread, this is going to be running alongside and on top of my challenges. I am going 100 days of sticking to all of my macros and training plan. Both aspects are going to be graded out of 100 to give me a percentage score. Then, I can run this again in future and try to beat my score. You're welcome to hop onboard if you want to join?

I am planning my training schedule on a Sunday night for the coming week (just in case I get injured, I don't think it's wise to plan training for 99 days in the future!) but I have worked out my macros for fat loss and I only plan to re-run these every 25 days to account for weight loss. I only pass my macros if I am within for all of them, and I only pass training if I did everything I planned to do on the day I planned to do it. 

Anyone is welcome to join if this is something that would motivate them? It can be our Doodlie national sport and we can have league tables if this is something we do often! 

• Like 5

That sounds like an awesome plane Deftona.  

I had a Box of Shame worthy weekend.  It all started with pizza delivery...  But I got so much organizing and KMing done.  And despite having the absolute least amount of motivation ever I did manage to get my workout done on Sunday.  I was only there for Pancake glory and to win my Face Off.  

• Like 4

That sounds like an awesome plane Deftona.  

I had a Box of Shame worthy weekend.  It all started with pizza delivery...  But I got so much organizing and KMing done.  And despite having the absolute least amount of motivation ever I did manage to get my workout done on Sunday.  I was only there for Pancake glory and to win my Face Off.  

Then hop on board! You don't even have to start at the same time if you'd prefer to start from tomorrow or something. Anyone can jump in whenever they like, as long as the 100 days is consecutive it can start or end whenever. 

Then hop on board! You don't even have to start at the same time if you'd prefer to start from tomorrow or something. Anyone can jump in whenever they like, as long as the 100 days is consecutive it can start or end whenever. 

Alright,  I'm in. I would only have to pay attention to the macros that I care about right?  I don't usually track fat... since I am tracking calories and carbs and proteins it sort of gets included anyway.  

And workouts have to be completed on schedule right?  No switching or trade-ins?  

Alright,  I'm in. I would only have to pay attention to the macros that I care about right?  I don't usually track fat... since I am tracking calories and carbs and proteins it sort of gets included anyway.  

And workouts have to be completed on schedule right?  No switching or trade-ins?  

Your macros can be whatever you like (IIFYM, MFP, anything) and if you don't care about fat don't worry about it. 

And yes, no switches or trade-ins. Do your fitness plan on Sunday for the following week (scheduling in rest days too, that shit is important!) and stick to it for the week.

Your macros can be whatever you like (IIFYM, MFP, anything) and if you don't care about fat don't worry about it. 

And yes, no switches or trade-ins. Do your fitness plan on Sunday for the following week (scheduling in rest days too, that shit is important!) and stick to it for the week.

Alright.  I'm in.  I get Monday's for rest days althought today I don't feel like I deserve one.... but I am exhausted so it's going to happen.  Unless it's an active rest day since I need to get my 12 miles in.... Mwahahahahaha

4491209-2-i-am-wonder-woman.png

• Like 3

oooh, and I'll track it in my bullet journal....  

• Like 2

oooh, and I'll track it in my bullet journal....  

I've made a sexy-ass spreadsheet but I might bullet journal the back of my passion planner too!

• Like 2