• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

For the team relay, does my 5km (10km biking) have to be accomplished all at once, or can it span a couple of sessions?

It can span as many sessions as you like but the next person in line cannot start counting theirs until you've finished yours. 

You could also do, say, 6kms and count the first 5kms as the relay and the time for the remaining 1km as your cardio time towards a card too. 

• Like 2

Also, holy crap Queen of Diamonds.  If I drink that much water I won't be able to do anything else.  Maybe I'll get my 5km running back and forth to the Men's room.  B)

Right? I got the King of diamonds, I'll be right there with you! 

• Like 2

Regarding the water goal - this is about hydration so it doesn't have to specifically be just plain water. 

As long as you start with water, whether this is hot or cold or still or sparkling, if you then want to add something to flavour your water perhaps with a little lemon or lime juice, tea, black coffee or one of those water flavourers the feel free to do so. 

• Like 1

Also - since no team has a person 5 now, person 5's cards are available to trade with. The three card rule still stands for each person but If everybody wants to use all three of their trades with person 5, they can. 

There's a firmer date set for the Edinburgh meet-up in October! SpecialSundae did a fantastic job of organising the Scotland meet-up last year, and I'm going to do my best to help with this one. Would be good to see people if any of you find yourselves able to make it!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/79337-the-exhilarating-edinburgh-encounter-of-exciting-exercise-endeavours-7-9-october-2016/

• Like 2

Today is the 69th of January,  this is an official Doodlie holiday: St. Deftona's Day, the Blessed "Lunch" of the Immaculate Virgin

The official celebration is having an introvert pampering night :)

Who is celebrating with us?

Pamper-Night.jpg

• Like 7

The official celebration is having an introvert pampering night :)

Who is celebrating with us?

My usual pampering routine mostly consists of applying antiseptic to whatever I accidentally sliced open that day but I have a bunch of peel-off face masks I need to try out, so YES

• Like 7