• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BlackTezca

BlackTezca's 10th Trial: An Artsy Geeky Amazon Takes on the Grim Darkness of WAR!!!

1 hour ago, Kishi said:

Aw, yeah, you just sit there and keep on talking... and...

giphy.gif

Mmm. Love the smell of heavy firepower in the morning. #JustAGuardThing #ForTheEmperor

I've also heard that we have a 'zero week' coming up, so we'll be able to catch up and breathe a bit. That'll be useful.

So much arm work! Dang. I bet you get that all done super quick, though.

Wait I'm sorry, but uhmmm...

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/10806071/images/1277766921106.jpg

Yeah.  Shooting is our thing.  For the greater good!! #OverpoweredTau, #BestShooter, #GreaterGood, #WheresYourEmperorNow?

OH MAN IT'S BACK?!  ZERO WEEK!!!??  THANK GOD!  Cause if it's next week I have a Ski Trip I can be relaxing on then!  WOO!!

Yeah no lie it was a lot.  But I got it done and was pretty damn proud of myself and my upper body!  WOO!!

• Like 3

Actually, I figured you'd go

11222700_10153541650895729_3785540346620

at which point I was thinking I'd say

tumblr_niu6w9rftr1u19hiso1_400.jpg

But then that last hashtag... I mean, I wanna laugh, but, but...

e75.jpg

Can't let that slide.

Daemons+where+did+someone+_c16ee7d5127df

kYvc4lJ.jpg

• Like 4

Kishi!  I had no idea you had such meme planting skills!  I'm impressed!

BlackTezca crushing a challenge though?  Despite her bout with the plague?   That's totally to be expected.   Nice job chica!

• Like 3

To Kishi: #UltimateMemeWar to that I say...

http://www.spikeybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/original.jpg

Cause Heresy is how I roll for the Greater Good...

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qci3yg.jpg

Yeah they have that in meme form now :D.

Also: Let's go Mech to Mech combat!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/c32eb9f92aab28b7ba58d0491c4c98e2/tumblr_mxxlptWWzX1t8iakeo1_500.png

Except for that last line.  I would still laugh though :)

• Like 3

Somehow you always make me feel like i'm missing so much, with your anime, these memes regarding warhammer (iirc). I just take it as opportunities to venture out my own world. But i don't want to get into them really, being afraid of losing much freetime (i already am scarce on...) But a big thank you for letting me see corners of the nerd-community i'm not familiar with!

So keep on being fabulous!

fab.gif

• Like 2

On 3/23/2016 at 1:17 PM, Kishi said:

In the 41st century, there is only the Grim Darkness of MEMES

745f15325de67298150d44d3558513ee.jpg

tumblr_niujquSHFb1u19hiso8_r1_500.jpg

Let's go.

tumblr_niujquSHFb1u19hiso2_500.jpg

:P

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2013/9/2/533687_mb-Fish%20Of%20Fury,%20Humor,%20Memes,%20Tau,%20Trolling.jpg

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/192/910/Tau_Weeaboo.png

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2010/2/25/85477_md-40k%20Funnies,%20Cartoon,%20Humor.jpg

Tau memes may be small and perhaps naive, but they are a quickly growing set of memes with superior firepower...FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!

On 3/24/2016 at 7:21 PM, Urgan said:

ZERO WEEK.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

http://i.imgur.com/nscBx28.gif

I can relax a bit now!

23 hours ago, Luciana Valerosa Culming said:

Saw your ID on deviantArt. I really like the light reflexes and details. Really nice job.

Thank you!  Really glad everyone has been liking it so far!  It's been really fun drawing it though now I really need to work on other things!

22 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Somehow you always make me feel like i'm missing so much, with your anime, these memes regarding warhammer (iirc). I just take it as opportunities to venture out my own world. But i don't want to get into them really, being afraid of losing much freetime (i already am scarce on...) But a big thank you for letting me see corners of the nerd-community i'm not familiar with!

So keep on being fabulous!

fab.gif

I will!  I'm glad that you have been enjoying coming onto my thread and checking all this out!  Enjoy the little corners you can explore of the Nerd world!! :D

Day 23 & 24 & 25

http://i.imgur.com/BUAp1Y5.png

It's been a hard couple of days...

Orks - Muay Thai to prepare for WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Day 23 & 24 & 25 Details:  Snow on Wednesday and trapped today means I'll be getting a B this week since I hope to go to Easton twice tomorrow!  I hope!  I BETTER!!  Ugh been such a crappy few weeks with this quest!  Blah!

Adeptus Soritas - Keep your Faith and Be Mindful. Do not be clouded by fear.

Day 23 & 24 & 25 Details: 16/16 Mindful Days Complete.  Mindful breathing + Mindful Awareness yesterday night in the shower.  Just taking a few minutes to relax after a long day.  Lovely hot calming water too.  It was very nice to take deep breaths and enjoy the moments for myself.

Tau - Less Drinking For the Greater Good

Day 23 & 24 & 25  Details:  Welp thanks to the blizzard yesterday, there was no cocktail nor sushi.  But I did have a beer.  So 01/02 drinks so far.  No cheat day used yet.  Maybe I won't need it :D.  Huzzah!!

Harlequins - Everything for the Art

Day 23 & 24 & 25 Details: So I have several things to post!  First, I finished my Chibi!Me image!  Check it out!

Chibi!Me by artisticallystrange Very cute!  Finished yesterday!  Also I worked on some more model painting as well and even have a youtube video up to show off.  I do have a question...

Can we not post iframes anymore?!  Awwww...

But it was fun stuff!  These were all done on Tuesday and I have not art yesterday nor have I been able to do any today!  So that's also another B if I decide to end the challenge tomorrow instead of Sunday.  I'm leaning towards ending it Sunday, especially since ZERO week is coming and thus I have extra time to plan out my next challenge!! WOO!!  Yup, ending this challenge on Sunday!  I CAN STILL MAKE AN A HERE!!

Tomorrows' Plan: Welp, a bit more mindfulness tonight (maybe after I take a bath to ease some soreness from shoveling snow).  For tomorrow, I shall go to Muay Thai in the morning and after work to make up for what I had missed.  (I may also go to kickboxing or Muay Thai Saturday, which will mean I make an A?  W00t!  Also depends on weather).  I shall also do a mindfulness exercise and also do more art since I am behind!

I will say that I did a lot of snow shoveling today (over an hour...) and also did a short lower body workout.  Here are some numbers:

Long Lunges @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Curtsy Lunges @ 24 lb per hand @ 2 * 8

Straight-leg Deadlifts @ 30 lb per hand @ 3 * 8

Ski Squats @ 30 lb per hand @ 3 * 8

Weighted Bridge @ 40 lb title @ 2 * 8

Till next time!  Now it is time for some mindfulness and sleep.  Mmm sleep...

http://img07.deviantart.net/3994/i/2013/305/7/3/farsight_everywhere_by_colonelmarksman-d6slvpc.png

• Like 3

17/16 Mindful Days Complete: Mindful Awareness again today.  Tried to calm myself doing laundry and while it was nice to focus on my clothes and feel how soft they were, my head kept hurting a bit since I was doing a chore and thus focusing on other things I needed to do.  When I had paused to wash my hands was they I could finally feel some peace.  Lathering up my hands with soft, cherry blossom scented soap, taking some deep, slow breaths and feeling the cool water on my hands really just helped me calm down a bit.  Realizing that usually I feel I am able to relax near water; warm tea, relaxing bath, steaming shower and hearing the water drop, washing my hands...I feel most relaxed near water for some reason.  Even the day with the ducks was more calming than other Mindful Observation days.  Just interesting...I do like water :)

http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7a6jtbJeg1rbvxn3o1_500.gif

Well! Looks like it's the end of the challenge. I shall bow to the superior meme-stress. :P

Also, that avatar pic of yours is really cool! I suppose you'll scale it depending on what you want to do with it, like, where you post it and such.

I heard about the snow happening out in places where it happens. Sorry to hear that it interfered with your goals, not just in terms of preventing you from going to Muay Thai but also in terms of wearing you out. I hope you're feeling better, though! And I hope the new challenge schedule suits you well.

I'd ask how you did, but I already know. :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kishi said:

Well! Looks like it's the end of the challenge. I shall bow to the superior meme-stress. :P

Also, that avatar pic of yours is really cool! I suppose you'll scale it depending on what you want to do with it, like, where you post it and such.

I heard about the snow happening out in places where it happens. Sorry to hear that it interfered with your goals, not just in terms of preventing you from going to Muay Thai but also in terms of wearing you out. I hope you're feeling better, though! And I hope the new challenge schedule suits you well.

I'd ask how you did, but I already know. :)

Hehe Officially it's over yes but I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to end my challenge officially, especially since we have a zero week now.  So I'll post up a Week 4 update and challenge summary then.

Thanks!  I'm really glad everyone likes it so far.  It was really cute and I can pose it however I want since I have it as an transperent png.  Yeah the snow was just really...really sucky and so was work for a bit too related to it.  However I am feeling better and haha I went to Muay Thai in the morning, Kickboxing in the afternoon, and Muay Thai again!  So I actually did Easton classes three times yesterday :D.

...And I'm taking a rest day today cause ow.

Day 26

http://orig11.deviantart.net/58f8/f/2010/177/d/4/the_tau_in_close_combat_by_wibblethefish.jpg

Day 26 Details:  So...remember when I mentioned that I'll only be being two classes at Easton this week?  I lied.  I did three classes at Easton; two Muay Thai, one kickboxing...all kicks...all legs.  My left shin is bruised to hell so owies.  And I am very sore.  BUT!  It was worth it and so much fun and today I shall eat like a major asshole and rest up for the zero week and upcoming challenge!

Day 26 Details: 17/16 Mindful Days Complete.  Who knew that washing hands could be so relaxing?

Day 26 Details:  Still 01/02 drinks so far.  Nothing more than that yet!

Day 26 Details: Worked on a new image yesterday; this time I am drawing @MrsFeanor and @Starpuck character for my story.  Poses are chosen and sketched out and now working on adding some details in the rough sketch phase before moving onwards to the detailed sketch!

Todays' Plan: Today is a rest most definitely!  After shoveling snow Thursday + a short leg routine and yesterday doing all that martial artness, I need the rest cause I am sore.  I also plan on eating a lot these next two days (Easter lunch and haven't eaten that much yesterday) that will help me recover.

I'll do some more mindfulness today and also I shall work on painting more of my models cause I have a lot to paint!  This will also cover my creativity quest as well.  Now I haven't focused on making art for my story (though I started another piece at least), but at least I can still keep up the work!

I'll check out the new forums later today and maybe start my next challenge post tonight.  I have a week to work refine it further which is awesome.  So happy we have that back now!

Till next time :D

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/1c/5c/bb1c5c943974a11e1a858bd3e46ec714.jpg

• Like 1

OMGOMGOMGOMOGMG.   I CANNOT EVEN! 

Chibi you is amazing!   (though still doesn't come close to the level of amazing from the real you)!

The above squee might have been because me and @MrsFearnor are on deck picture wise.  Another great challenge from you!!!  Can't wait to see the next one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Starpuck said:

OMGOMGOMGOMOGMG.   I CANNOT EVEN! 

Chibi you is amazing!   (though still doesn't come close to the level of amazing from the real you)!

The above squee might have been because me and @MrsFearnor are on deck picture wise.  Another great challenge from you!!!  Can't wait to see the next one.

I hope you like the picture when I post it!  I need to work on the rough sketch but I think I'll be able to finish that part of the process tomorrow and you'll be able to enjoy it!  I also have been painting so many Warhammer 40 k models as well which has been helping my art...maybe.  We'll see!  But yes another challenge coming soon!!

19/16 Mindful Days Complete: Mindful breathing done last night.  Had a bit of an unpleasant experience that I needed to calm down from and taking deep slow breaths really helped calm me down.  Emotions were a bit raw but not as hot and just slowly cooling down as I took deep breaths and relieve the stress of the moment.  That felt nice.  This morning I had a Mindful Awareness moment taking a nice hot shower and using the Stress Relief type body wash.  The smell of Eucalyptus and Mint was really nice and calming and just savoring the moment was good.  Also despite eating quite a bit of carbs over the winter, my muscles are still firm and I felt pretty darn strong and smexy.  So yay!  Definitely really enjoyed the Mindfulness moments I have been doing :D.

• Like 1

Being mindful and digging into your awareness of things is really and truly a lot of fun. Life just feels more vibrant, like hacking the graphics and sound settings on a game.

16 hours ago, Kishi said:

Being mindful and digging into your awareness of things is really and truly a lot of fun. Life just feels more vibrant, like hacking the graphics and sound settings on a game.

Hehe that is very true.  It does seem like controlling and hacking the visual and audio settings on a game.  It helped me quite a bit to calm down and refocus as well.  Glad I know some exercises to help with just a wee bit of stress :D.

6 minutes ago, starsapart said:

You rocked it, as expected.  Nice work!  Very excited for new arts!!!! :star:

I need to keep up the new art!  I have been doing so many other things already in the new year that it has been taking up my time!  Stupid model painting and writing stories and stuff.  BUT!  I am actively working on digital images as well so lets' see how well I get done with those!

Time to grade myself officially!!

Day 27 & 28

55a.jpg

Day 27 & 28 Details:  Well it was Easter weekend so no.  Besides, considering Friday and all I put myself through to make up three classes, I think I'm good here!

Day 27 & 28 Details: 19/16 Mindful Days Complete.  Did some mindful exercises here and there.  Small but effective, especially when dealing with unpleasant things.

Day 26 Details:  Only 01/02 drinks last week!  Not another drop of alcohol touched these lips!  A lot of candy maybe but not alcohol!!  HURRAY!!

post-38727-NPH-I-request-the-highest-of-

Day 27 & 28 Details: Didn't work on any art yesterday, but I did a lot of model painting on Saturday which counts!  It takes so long to do one model; just the tiny details, the painting then repainting to clean up!  SO MUCH WORK!  But admittedly rather fun so can't complain too much!!

Welp!  It seems that the final week has pass and it's time to clean up around these parts and move forward with the last and final weekly summary with my...

Week 4 Summary!!!

Skittle_Emprah_by_40_Kun.gif

Results: Three classes on Friday.  Three classes.  I...I pulled this off...

Week 4 Grade: A

Results: I think I did four mindful exercises!  Granted I passed the minimum goal I had too so yay!

Tau - Less Drinking for the Greater Good

Results: ONE DRINK!  ONLY ONE DRINK!!!!  EVEN OVER THE BLOODY HOLIDAY!!!  NO CHEATING AT ALL!!

Results: FINISHED ART!  STARTED ART!  CONTINUED MODELS!  W00t at least this week went relatively well here!!

The Inquisition- Pay your debt to the Emperor...

Results: DONE!

Completed: Y

Though the weather was mighty frightful, and I was tempted to set fires so delightful, I managed to make it through Week 4 with a grade of...!!

51c2aa540df2c3347c6f1d5171ea12b6-d6rm3ev

Week 4 Final Grade: A

MAN!  Nothing just went easy for me these past THREE weeks right?  Every week after the first one seemed to get harder and harder about something!  This week the main theme was how crappy the weather was!  Wow!  Just a bunch of snow on Wednesday and being trapped on Thursday.  I really thought that I was not gonna make Easton classes at all.  Then I kicked my own ass on Friday and managed to make THREE CLASSES IN A ROW.

...Cause I'm insane A BADASS!!  Man that was a hard day.  But I managed to do it, work on my art (including painting models cause it's fun and relaxing and I have shit ton of those to do), get mindful AND NOT EVEN DRINK!  ONLY ONE DRINK THIS PAST WEEK!!  Really happy about that.

So yeah.  This week was good.  I guess it's time now to work go to Muay Thai and then return with a  challenge summary!  WOOO!!!

full-auto_142139672.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, blkhole24601 said:

Nice finish!! Here's a Lego reward for you~

giphy.gif

YAY!!!!!!

everything-is-awesome-o.gif

Time to win!!  FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!!

4cdcdc71bee157a26eb833b9bb4f0349.jpg

CHALLENGE SUMMARY !!!

Ork_Big_Mek_with_Shock_Attack_Gun.jpg

Summary: Except for the week I got sick, I managed to make it to Muay Thai and kickboxing classes three times a week!  Even if it was three times in one day like Friday!
Final Grade: A

• Week 1 Grade: A
  • Week 2 Grade: B
  • Week 3 Grade: A
  • Week 4 Grade: A

sororitas-01.jpg?5d8e28

Summary: Mindfulness has been complete each week and I think I have learned how to calm myself down and manage my stress just a little bit more.  Not necessarily meditating per say but at least clearing my head a bit and then either being able to just relax, or being able to refocus.  Very awesome lessons to learn.

• Week 2 Grade: A

latest?cb=20080409165803

Tau - Less Drinking for the Greater Good

Summary: I did pretty decently!  Sure they were weeks where I drank a bit more than planned, but those were like 1 to 2 drinks over the 2 drink limit and I had also done push-up burpees to make up for it too!  So not only did I limit my drink, I also made sure to make up for it!  This is good!  I'm actually pretty proud of myself for limiting this.  Now I need to get my sweet tooth reigned in as well.

harlequin-release-31.jpg

Summary: Still didn't hit my goals per say, but I did quite a bit of arting actually!  Including painting my models.  Now they don't look as polished as many other people's models, but I don't think it's that bad!  Well...yeah not that bad!  Also, the images I did complete and draw I'm rather happy with and seem to get a lot of compliments so hurray!  Also started a new character image (well...two characters) that's been pretty fun to work on so far!  So yay!  Three images began in four weeks...that's not bad!  I think?

Witch_Hunter_Inquisitor_Lord_Karamazov_o

The Inquisition- Pay your debt to the Emperor...

Summary: TAXES ARE DONE!!! SUCK IT!

I believe that this is a might powerful victory.  And it's no surprise that the quest I am most proud of is in fact the quest of my chosen race.  A small, young race that through optimism, teamwork, advance technology, superior technology and a teeny tiny little bit of...mind control...will surely expand it's great Empire

tau_feels_good_by_thevampiredio-d73bs39.

CHALLENGE GRADE: A

This leads to 1 Str, 2 Dex, 1 Sta, 3 Con, and 4 Wis, 3 Cha added to my stats and my leveling up to level 11!  I didn't take measurements since I'm not sure those changed much if at all, and I'm not worrying about it!  Moving on!

I do think this challenge was not as fitness heavy, but still pretty difficult due to the sickness, the stress, and the weather being the way it was.  However, I am happy that I kept it up enough to pull through and keep my heavy streak going!  Definitely happy to have a zero week now though!  This time I can take time to build up my next challenge properly...

Speaking of my next challenge... If you have been following my Battle Log then you know the theme, if not...well this lovely image should help you :D.

agent-carter-review-header.jpg

Let's keep kicking ass!!...Even during this zero week :D

I seriously need to dust off the battle log again because my fingers are itching for the chance to update something and the new challenges aren't up yet.

Which I don't mean to complain about! In case anyone finds or points to this, I'm not complaining. Just... pondering.

Anyway, never to diminish your accomplishments, but good as always. That's what I expect of you. :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kishi said:

I seriously need to dust off the battle log again because my fingers are itching for the chance to update something and the new challenges aren't up yet.

Which I don't mean to complain about! In case anyone finds or points to this, I'm not complaining. Just... pondering.

Anyway, never to diminish your accomplishments, but good as always. That's what I expect of you. :D

Haha I'm somewhat happy the new challenge forums aren't up just yet, cause it means I'm not rushing or scrambling.  Granted we have zero week so the rush shouldn't happen anyways.

Thanks!  I like having a strong streak of challenges.  I don't think I have done anything super hard just yet, but this one I was really happy with.  Next challenge I'll have five quests with all of them needing upkeep per week so I hope it's not too much for the 4 weeks.  Though it shouldn't be...we'll see.

• Like 1