FEBRUARY Challenge Reviews!

Strickland5

How'd it go in February? 

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 
Current Challenge : # 38 Strickland5 respawns

Basically smashed it in most important respects, although the last week was a bit spongey and I seem to have forgotten all about the rowing

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/77723-im-calling-it-the-18ck-triangle/?p=1827701

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

I basically failed at updating my thread regularly, but my challenge went fairly well.  The clean eating goal was so much harder than I thought it would.  I definitely didn't meet my goal, but improved my eating habits overall and, for the first time in awhile, lost some weight without strictly counting calories!

I'm going to skip the March challenge for several reasons.  The first is that I'm relying on apps more and more for my motivation, so I'm not longing onto Nerd Fitness as much as I used to.  I still feel like I'm apart of the community and love reading the emails when they come through, but skipping a challenge feels like the best idea right now.

I'm also changing jobs in March and the transition period is going to be be very busy (there will be 2-3 weeks where I work both jobs because of the timing) and I don't want to stress myself out with figuring out specific challenges that I can accomplish while my life is drastically changing.  

I'm going to do the best I can to continue to move forward in making progress towards a healthier me and will probably join back in the challenges in April or May, hopefully with a race to train for!

Theatresara: Wig Stylist and Interactive Performer extraordinaire 

Current Challenge Thread   http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/73790-theatresara-joins-the-scouts/

Main Quest:  Lose 30 Pounds

0%
0%

Caught a nasty head cold one week that left me completely drained and the following week the Mercury didn't leave the single digits and was often double digits below zero without the wind chill, so yea didn't run as much as I wanted, was hit and miss on the push ups, but the meal planning went well. So I'm just going to keep on plugging along.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim