• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bouncer_the_Lovable

Saftey Check! Buddies? Truddies? Group?

Hey all, I'm new at this. Mainly starting one just for the sake of being part of a needed "accountiabilibuddies".

Name of group, basing it off of my "Camp era, counselor year". Where we taught youngins', better to stay in numbers. (in two, three, or more).

Figured it would be a fun way to hit challenge goals, and making sure you have help on the way!

Pretty much challenge will be to either make a challenge of yourself to check in this thread so many times? Or give yourself to have a goal to just post on your own thread, or/and friends threads?

Challenge idea from knowing a lot of people (and truly myself), needing a bit more help (or more fun) at posing on their own threads and a group friends/stay in contact with people. 

Again first time ever really making/being apart of these groups. But thought it would be a fun idea, a long with a theme.

Maybe Cabin Fever? For March?

cartoon3907.png

Well looks like I came up with a theme to add more pics... or discussion ideas.

• Like 1

Are you open to new people?  I would love to have an accountabilibuddy (or two...or a dozen).  My challenge thread is here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/79179-traaki-keeps-on-truckin/

Well your the first one to respond....  So of course!

Also understand the need of having so many, will check out your challenge thread also!

Will put you on the list also for easy access.

I have been poking around NF for awhile now. I've even attempted a challenge but it never really came to much. Today is a new day though and I'm ready to get started. I would love to have some accountibilibuddies to help along this journey.

• Like 1

I have been poking around NF for awhile now. I've even attempted a challenge but it never really came to much. Today is a new day though and I'm ready to get started. I would love to have some accountibilibuddies to help along this journey.

Welcome!

I understand, personally the only reason I've gotten really active since January is I bought NFA on Dec. 31st (a bit of money for an incentive). The "positive" side of the internet here is always good! Will stop by your challenge, let me know if you want more an incentive or just figuring stuff out.

I'd like to hop in too, if I may. Points to Bouncer for starting a group! I always kinda want to but then get too intimidated.

Glad you found it! Personally was going to take this down over the weekend, but stopped myself. (happy that I didn't) Pretty much end of the challenge last month I was getting advice to  "find a group and stick with it". So yeah trying it out, since I personally love staying in touch with people (even though I can be bad at it).

Will add you stealthstitcher challenge link to the list (check them out and give you a hi!), along with getting this group and my challenge on my siggy...

Will add your name xray_a to the list with your profile for now. Let us know if you need any help or an idea! Even just one goal for a month, or just hanging around giving cheers can help get the positiveness around this site! (just from my own experience)...

I'm still figuring out my challenge goals. My ultimate goal is to lose 50lbs by later this year in preparation for our second go around with IVF. Our first attempts got us our 2 year old so hopefully we'll be just as lucky the second time around. But first I need to get healthier and get my diabetes under strict control again.

• Like 1

I'm still figuring out my challenge goals. My ultimate goal is to lose 50lbs by later this year in preparation for our second go around with IVF. Our first attempts got us our 2 year old so hopefully we'll be just as lucky the second time around. But first I need to get healthier and get my diabetes under strict control again.

Wow those are some impressive goals, I do give you luck all the way!

While like I said before, any discussion to get you started more then welcome (if of course that works for you and you wish). 

Really impressed.

I also have a similar weight loss goal, but its really figuring out the emotional triggers of stress history and getting myself moving.

Hey, me too! Weeeeird ... can this be coincidence? Or is it ... (pause for effect) ... fate?!?

Okay, yes, probably coincidence.

It could very well be fate... People needing buddies have the same buffer they need to get through?

We'll wait and see...

xD

Hooray!! Thanks for having me.  I haven't been checking in this week so it was really nice to see some accountabilibuddies on my thread when I stopped in today!  Let's go, team!

So what are you all wanting from accountability partners/group? Words of encouragement? Shouting? Cat gifs? Just a place to talk about the challenges of ... challenges? 

Or in other words, here we are. Now what?

Personally feel that we each have a goal to check in with at least one other person weekly (buddy system, and can be expanded further).

I guess to me I feel like almost just giving each a name for this group "to see ourselves as a team to achieve our goals". I guess that is what I can kind of view it. Since I myself have bad days, weeks. But knowing one or two will be out there because I check in with the group would be kind of nice.

Does that make sense?

Like my goal daily or every few days is to check in with all your updates, and anyone I'm subscribed to.

Hey people! How's it going? I had a crappy weekend food wise but I at least kept up with my cardio and BBW. I'm working an extra night this week so I took advantage and snuck in another BBW. I'm going to have to start bringing a change of clothes with me I think. I don't like being sweaty at work but I also don't want to waste this free time I have. How is everyone else doing.?

• Like 1

I don't like being sweaty at work but I also don't want to waste this free time I have. 

Wet wipes (yeah, the kind for babies) are your friend. Although, word to the wise, get the unscented ones unless you want coworkers sniffing the air and saying, "Do I smell a ... baby?"

My week is a bit of a struggle - a coworker and I decided today that we're cancelling life and running away. Then we got back to work. Darn it all, stupid responsibility! 

I agree with Stealth, wet wipes (which do have them in the skin care aisle also, that I grew up using for a quick clean up when I had a busier schedule in high school). And that change of clothes will more then enough to help feel clean.

Not even going to talk about food, I'm eating all the food I enjoyed in high school. And figuring out which ones give me heart burn or stomach aches so I never eat them again xD

Give you so much luck to you guys, especially as Spring weather (at least where I am, unlike other parts of the country...) is taking a toll on people's actions.

I had been boss battling with my inattentiveness and exhaustion, but have survived without needing to respawn! (had enough buffs and potions to keep me going).

I have no schedule though, so sadly sometimes this week I stayed up till 3 am... when I had to get up early.