A wild monkey appears. Briniel uses miracle pomodoro bullets. It's super effective.

Briniel

Edit: I decided to switch over to the Druids for this challenge, since it's all about personal development this time. I'm excited about this and genuinely believe it can change how I live my life. So here goes...

Okay, bear with me. This challenge is going to be a crazy mash-up of several things that I came across during the last few weeks, all of which have convinced me to give them a try. And what better way than to try them all at once!?

do-all-the-things1.jpg

So. My goal is to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be. This includes getting my life in order on several different levels. What has gotten in my way a LOT lately (who am I kidding, always) is procrastinating, being mindless instead of being mindful, not prioritizing (properly), getting too little done in too much time and therefor not being able to actually enjoy my free time and relax properly (because there are always things that I should be doing instead).

I came across this wonderful piece of imaginery on waitbutwhy.com and instantly fell for the idea behind it. I could go on explaining it here, but I advise you to read the article instead (be sure to read the second part, as well), it will be well worth your time. Since reading it, the evil monkey has been appearing in my thoughts all the time, but luckily, I now see it for what it is and can take action when it tries to take hold of the steering wheel. I feel that while the basic idea behind the article isn't new (we feel better when doing our chores first and enjoy our leisure time without a bad conscience about what we still have to do), the images used are really helpful to drive the message home and help taking the action I want to take (no, evil monkey, you're not tempting me into browsing on fb, that's dark playground territory and you know that's not the place to be!!). So, my main quest this challenge will be:

DEFEAT THE EVIL MONKEY!!!

The+Critical+Entrance.png

Do not procrastinate. Do the stuff I plan to do when I plan to do it. Do not let myself be distracted. If I get distracted, go back to the task at hand as soon as I notice. Enjoy my time off when the chores are done without feeling guilty about it.

Now, how do I do that? According to a book I just finished reading today, the best way into a successfull day is by having a successfull morning. I'm talking about The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. The basic idea is to start your day with 6 life SAVERS: Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading and Scribing (writing). These can be done in any order for any length of time (there's even a version with 1 minute each), but it's supposed to be done first thing after waking up. I plan on making a full-blown routine out of this, so some of my goals for the day (yoga, reading, journaling, tracking) are already done in the first hour (or so) after waking up.

29094_R78k7tNR.jpg

But how to make sure that my perfect morning is followed by a perfect day? That's what the pomodoro technique is for. I will work on a certain area for a certain amount of time, non-stop, no distraction, no excuses. I will then take a short break and tackle the next stretch of time (apparently, earning a tomato in the process ;) ). I'll start with 25/5 minutes and see how this works. I can totally see myself changing it to 45/15 or something, depending on what works best for me.

logo.png

Alright, I hear you say, so you'll defeat the instant gratification monkey by having perfect, miracle mornings, followed by uber productive pomodoro timeslots until you're done for the day and can relax and enjoy your free time. But what are your goals anyways?

Glad you asked! My goals for this challenge come from another idea out of Hal Elrod's book which is the "Level 10 Life". You assess 10 areas of your life and judge how happy you are with your progress in these areas on a scale from 1 to 10. Then you try to imagine what a Level 10 Life in each of these areas would be like and come up with steps that you can do right now to get you closer to that goal. I read about it before (mostly in bullet journal posts *spoiler*) but didn't realize it was out of the Miracle Morning book until today. So, as part of finding my Miracle Morning Routine, I did all that assessing today and figured out the areas I want to work on over the next few weeks (not all 10 areas are covered. For once, I have absolutely no idea what spirituality is about for me). It's a LOT, but some of these are habits I already made and some of these require very little time and effort. More importantly, I believe I can do anything I set my mind to if I commit to it fully (and don't go for absurd stuff like "I want to be invisible" or "I'll do 100 one-armed pull-ups every morning". That's not on the table. Yet.). So, here's what I'm up to:

Family & Friends

• call my mom & dad once a week and hear what they're up to
  • have one dinner and one boardgame night over the course of the challenge with my friends

Personal Growth & Development

• do my Miracle Morning routine every single day (details will magically appear in the next post tomorrow)
  • log my chores, tasks & spendings every day

Health & Fitness (these are all habits (more or less ingrained) from the last challenges)

• drink 2,5l or more of water or tea every day
  • avoid white flour and added sugar
  • have one warm meal a day and veggies with 2 or more of my meals
  • do some sort of physical activity 3 times a week
  • floss 3 times a week (New! Time to follow my dentitst's advice)

Finances

• do not let any food rot, it's like throwing money in the trash
  • track my spending and income via an excel spreadsheet (have been doing this for two months)

Career

• find a job so I work 4 or 5 days a week (instead of 2 right now) (don't wait for open positions, take the initiative)
  • do office work for my dad as soon as possible. make it a priority

Physical Environment

• set up my chores calendar and stick to it
  • kitchen counter zero (habit from last challenge)

Fun & Recreation

• practice singing two times a week in addition to any lessons and rehearsals (adapted from last challenge)
  • learn to bake my own (delicious) wholegrain bread from F.
  • play with my cats every day (I'm so ashamed I even have to put this here)

I think I forgot some stuff, but I'll re-assess every week and see whether I need to update or scrap stuff.

I'll choose what to work on every morning as part of my Miracle Morning Routine. The first week I plan on just seeing how things go. I won't set myself a goal on how many tomatoes to earn or what to spend my time on. I'll see what happens just with the systems I've set in place, as a sort of base-line. Depending on how that week goes, I will adjust for the next week. Maybe I'll set myself a goal of earning more tomatoes than the week before or choosing one or more areas that need to be worked on every day (the job-hunt comes to mind). I totally plan for this whole thing to be adjustable to what I want and what I need. I won't go easy on myself but I won't be afraid to admit if something doesn't work, either. Failure is just a chance to grow.

Now Briniel, that's all fun and games, but where's your sexy spreadsheet?

There. Isn't. One.

Hell-No-Meme-Gif-26.gif

Sorry! This is way to varied and complex to stuff it all into one spreadsheet (I'm just making this up, I haven't even tried). Plus, there's still one thing missing from my epic lists of anti-monkey weapons. It's the bullet journal! This is another recent find and I've spent countless hours on youtube and blogs and pinterest to really figure out the best way for me to use it. It's a combination of calendar, habit tracker, diary, to-do-list and anything else you want it to do. I will use it to track everything I've mentioned above. I'll show you the set-up once I'm done, it should arrive tomorrow.

I'll show you my Miracle Morning Routine and Bullet Journal Setup in the next two posts. But I probably won't get to that until tomorrow. My challenge goes from February 29th to March 27th, but I'll start on my Miracle Morning tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reading along so far. Have a great challenge, all of you. May you reach everything you've set out to do and become the best you that you possibly can be.

TL;DR: I'm doing awesome stuff.

• Like 15

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My Miracle Morning Routing

These are the ideas that I came up with for myself (so far. I'll update as I go along). I'm not going to do all of these every day, but I'll do something of each category every morning. This is totally customizable and can be done in any order and length I desire. I could spend 1 minute on one thing and 20 minute on another, switch the order, do several things from one category or just one. Totally up to me. I added some things later after some experience of what works and what doesn't.

Silence

• meditate I have been using headspace and I liked it a lot, curerntly looking for a similar free app
  • follow my breath (possibly with a mantra like "I breathe in _hope_ I breathe out _love_") I really like these, they make me so calm and hopeful
  • imagine ocean waves, pulling away all the stress and negativity, leaving a blank slate every time they withdraw and filling it with love and life every time they come back
  • think about things I'm thankful for I tried that as a part of scribing but wasn't very successfull... more difficult than I thought!

Affirmations

(say them out loud, even if I feel silly)

• I am worthy of love
  • I will be the best version of myself that I can be today I do this one almost every single day
  • I am enough apparently, I don't need this one anymore. I'm so happy about that :)
  • today is the most important day of my life
  • give an awesome pep-talk to myself
  • I take responsibility for my life and claim the power to change anything in my life
  • I'M AWESOME!!

Visualization

• visualize doing my tasks for the day, feeling energetic, happy, strong
  • visualize the order in which I will do my tasks; plan until I'm happy
  • visualize the end of the day when I got to bed with a feeling of accomplishment, having done all I set out to do
  • visualize what my flat will look like when I'm done with all the tidying/fixing or what my job will be like when I find it
  • visualize my level 10 life

Exercise (I usually do breathing exercises, NF yoga touch your toes, sun salutations, NF yoga wrist mobility, various yoga poses/stretches that I feel like doing and my daily darebee workout. Easily the longest part of my MM)

• yoga (sun salutations, stretch routine, whatever I feel like)
  • wrist exercises from NF yoga, ankle alphabets, table top shrugs
  • push ups, dumbbell rows, squats, anything else I want to work on
  • daily darebee workout
  • handstand practice
  • breathing exercises from my singing lessons

Reading

• read for work
  • find other things to read (books, articles, newspapers...)
  • re-read my chores for the day

Scribing

• write in my bullet journal (add to yesterday's post if I need to, plan today's tasks)
  • write letters/cards to people (birthdays/holidays/just for fun)
  • write summaries of what I've read
  • Like 5

Bullet Journal Setup

I use a Leuchtturm1917 in lime green and a FABER-CASTELL PITT artist pen BLACK 199*** F

I also got a flexible ruler that fits into the back pocket of the journal, a tipp-ex roller and a STABILO fineliner that I sometimes use for drawings. The black is a little bit different, though. I tested 12 pens on the last page to see how they write, how much they show through the pages (they all shine through, since the pages are thin, but some also bleed through) and how well I can write and draw with them. I visited 3 stores until I found the one I liked. It has a relatively fine tip and a really nice black. It doesn't bleed at all and the ink dries fast. I also found a really nice brushpen and a calligraphie pen with a really wide tip. I might have to get more pens eventually ;) Right now I use that one, some STABILO colored felt pens that I still have lying around and my FABER-CASTELL Colors of Nature colored pencils for decorating.

large.bujo.jpg.3e08f6dd73cc779eb9ed1063f

The first few pages of the bullet journal are the index. I wrote down the page numbers (it's pre-numbered) and a short description of the topic to be able to find everything quickly. You'll notice the weird mixture of English and German. It just happened naturally. Some things like my Haushaltplan (chores tracker for cleaning) is in German, while my habit tracker is english (partly because there is no decent translation for that ;) ). I think about a lot of these things in English, especially ones that I also discuss here on the forums (which is a lot), so it felt only natural to also write in English. I would have had a lot of translation to do otherwise ;)

large.index.jpg.5cbd0a1775aecbe5ac0fc68d

Next up is my memory page for 2016. As the year goes by I will write down anything that I want to remember, achievements, events, whatever comes to mind.

large.2016memorypage.jpg.6de3a33d48c0644

The next 4 pages are my future planner (well, some of it is in the past by now). I'm not sure yet whether I'll use my usual calendar (it's on the first picture on the left) any more. It's a bit redundant, but I've also heard that there's no good way to plan future events. So just in case, I made this overview of the whole year with important days and dates marked (I censored some names and personal stuff. Anynone who knows me will recognise me from my posts here, but I still felt like I should censor it...).

large.2016futuretracker.jpg.efd1e7631d6e

Then there's the Miracle Morning Routine. It's just the ideas that I posted here, too. I'm not sure what I'll do on the right side, right now it says "quotes from the book" but I might also do a more fixed routine, or specific goals I want to achieve with TMM or my reasons for doing it... I don't know yet so I left it blank.

large.miraclemorning.jpg.f9bca63ef137488

Then there's my Level 10 Life. I love this. I found it a bit difficult to fill out because I kept mixing up how happy I am with how that area is going right now with how far I'm from my personal ideal situation in that area. It turned out to be a mixture of both, but these things don't need to be exact, I guess, just some general guidelines. Spirituality still has a question mark for me. I'm not a religious or spiritual person, I don't really believe in any bigger entity or feel connected to everything or something like that. I'm also not sure whether that's something I want, so my goal there is just to figure out what this means to me ;)

I was really surprised with Health and Fitness reaching such a high score. I've seen myself as a unathletic person all my life (is that a word? someone who's not into or good at sports) but that has changed a LOT during the last months. I still have far to go, but I'm really happy with the p(l)ace I'm going :)

large.level10life2.jpg.73cbc5fdd79bd99da

The next spread is an overview for the next month. Again, should I decide to abandon my calendar this will be the place to put all dates, appointments and events so I can refer to it when doing my daily spreads. I know I said elsewhere that I don't see the point of monthly spreads when you have yearly and daily ones but the yearly future planner doesn't seem to have enough space for everything that might go on on a given day so I thought better safe than sorry. The right hand side is my personal favorite page so far :D

I just realized that it says magical morning instead of miracle morning AGAIN. Ugh. I don't know why I mix that up all the time. I just fixed it. That tipex tape comes in really handy.

large.marchchallenge.jpg.4f71ba1eba71697

Next up are my habit trackers. The first one is for household chores, the second one for any daily tasks. I didn't include any of the stuff I do regularly but not daily (like workouts or flossing), I'll plan these in my dailies. These also don't track how much of a thing (like hydrating) I'm doing, so that's also something I'll track on the dailies. You can get a glimpse of how that will look in the first two pictures. I'll start with the daily pages and habit trackers on tuesday. Each of the squares will be colored in when I do something. For the chores tracker I need to have one filled square between each of the dotted lines. For the habit tracker each and every single square should be filled by the end of the month. I count on my perfectionism to make sure this gets done ;)

large.habittracker.jpg.b250d8c02974ca395

There's also a to-do-list on the next page of things that I want to get fixed/bought/done but that are one-time tasks. I'll have a lot of fun crossing those off :)

If you have any questions or ideas, I'll be more than happy for some bujo talk!!

• Like 10

Following! I like the way you set up your goals.

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Squee!  I'm excited for this challenge.  Let's throw some tomatoes at those evil monkeys together!

tomatos_1387627i.jpg

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

I like this a lot :D

...and I might have to utilise the pomodoro technique for my own evil monkey.

Best of luck defeating yours!

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

O. M. G. so much awesome over here! I am so impressed for how well you have combined all these awesome things together. Totally following along for this inspiration.

(I promise I will find you a link for the cleaning trackers I was talking about...putting it in my bujo now)

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it - Charles Swindoll

Current Challenge

Typos? - I blame the phone

Bahaha following! I will also be fighting the evil monkey this month. :)

Oh! How about an Accountabilibuddy for that. :D

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

Following! I like the way you set up your goals.

Welcome to the ride! I'm really happy with them, too, if I may say so myself :) I've been mulling over this so much the last few days that it just kept pouring out :D

Squee!  I'm excited for this challenge.  Let's throw some tomatoes at those evil monkeys together!

tomatos_1387627i.jpg

I'm excited, too!!!

2097202248_7ec20f334a_b.jpg

I like this a lot :D

...and I might have to utilise the pomodoro technique for my own evil monkey.

Best of luck defeating yours!

Best of luck to you, too!! Those monkeys are sneaky. But we're sneakier. Or something.

O. M. G. so much awesome over here! I am so impressed for how well you have combined all these awesome things together. Totally following along for this inspiration.

(I promise I will find you a link for the cleaning trackers I was talking about...putting it in my bujo now)

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm super happy with it, too. I can not wait to get this started (I kinda did start this morning)

Bujos are awesome! I can't wait for mine to arrive today so I can finally write all the stuff down that's currently on several different sheets of paper all around the flat :D

Bahaha following! I will also be fighting the evil monkey this month. :)

Oh! How about an Accountabilibuddy for that. :D

So many monkey fighters this challenge! If you want to make a accountabilibuddy group, I'd be totally down for it, BUT I already think of doing a bujo and a miracle morning one, so I think creating one more might be a little bit too much for me.

The first Miracle Morning morning was amazing! I got up at 6am (on a saturday, I know), got me teeth brushed, my face splashed, my water drunk (because you're supposed to hydrate first thing in the morning), my yoga clothes on and my yoga mat out. I had prepared everything last night, so it was a breeze. Then I started with a bit of Silence (mindfulness/meditation), just following my breath. I also experimented with the mantra "I breathe in hope, I breathe out love" which actually made me really hopeful/optimistic for what is to come. Next was Exercise, because I felt like doing yoga. Did sun salutations, wrist and ankle exercises and some push ups and squts (I'm down to one push up again, this can not happen). I felt energized, but also a bit sweaty, so I might move this to the back next time. I then sat down to write (Scribe) my task list for the day. This will happen in the bullet journal, as soon as it has arrived. The next part was Reading, which for me meant taking out the book I currently read for work. I also reread my tasks to figure out whether something was missing (it was). Then I Visualized what the day would be like. Which tasks would I do first, how would I feel, what would I need for which part, what can I combine into one trip and so on. I envisioned myelf doing all of this in a concentrated, mindful, happy state of mind. It was weird, since I've never done anything like it before, but it definitely helped to plan out the day - not only what I would do but how I would do it. Of course, I already strayed from it, because of unforseen circumstances (my printer sucks) but who cares. I'm still better off with that clear path in mind then I would be without it. And lastly, I spoke my Affirmations. Right now these are "I am worthy of love" "I will be the best version of myself that I can be today" and "I am enough". I definitely felt weird doing this, especially since my boyfriend was waking up at that time and probably heard me, but it also felt kinda good. Especially the second one, just to get into the mindset of doing the best that I can. I keep thinking about that phrase, and it helps doing what is right over what is easy. (Example: before making breakfast I checked in with my boyfriend because he had wanted to get up early too, to go for a walk, but he had a really sore throat and wanted to stay in bed. While making breakfast I realized I could make him some tea. Normally I would have pondered whether to do that or not, whether he'd appreciate it, whether it would fit in with my routine, etc. etc. Today I just did it, because it felt like the thing that the best girlfriend I can be would do. It may sound silly, but it was a sense of purposefulness that kinda drove me along. It just felt right.)

So, I managed to do a lot of things in my TMM routine. And all before 7am. I followed with a nice veggie breakfast (scrambled eggs with tomatoes (ha!) and avocado) and then retouched some pictures that I want to print out (nothing fancy, just the lighting and colors). The sun rose while I was doing that and now (9am) the day has fully started. I already checked fb and updated here and I feel great. If it's going to be like this every single morning I'm going to make sure it is like this every single morning - I can't wait!

• Like 11

Now Briniel, that's all fun and games, but where's your sexy spreadsheet?

There. Isn't. One.

Hell-No-Meme-Gif-26.gif

Whaaaaaaat?!?!

tumblr_inline_mm4ne3H0jB1qimd9m.gif

GIF-jaw-drop-OMG-scared-shocked-GIF.gif

Spreadsheet love aside, I think this is a great, really well set up challenge. Good luck and I will do my best to be here along your journey to spanking defeating the Monkey.

• Like 2

Level 1 Adventurer

Quest for Adventure

Took the road less traveled. Now lost.

Whaaaaaaat?!?!

tumblr_inline_mm4ne3H0jB1qimd9m.gif

GIF-jaw-drop-OMG-scared-shocked-GIF.gif

Spreadsheet love aside, I think this is a great, really well set up challenge. Good luck and I will do my best to be here along your journey to spanking defeating the Monkey.

Thank you!! I already love it on day -2. The monkey hasn't made an appearance yet. Maybe it's intimidated by my newfound awesomeness :D

What I've done so far today

• miracle morning routine (for some reason my brain always wants to write magical morning (except right now when it's supposed to))
  • cook and eat delicious breakfast
  • practice my piece for singing lessons one more time
  • prepare photographs for my mom
  • check fb and NF, find challenges to follow
  • get photographs printed and sheet music copied
  • go to singing lessons (and be 20 minutes late because I mixed up the time with someone with the same first name. Oops.)
  • receive my new bullet journal in the mail
  • check 3 different stores to find the perfect pen for my bullet journal (it's a Faber Castell PITT artist pen F). Return the not perfect one I bought first.
  • by more stuff for bullet journaling and baking in the process
  • buy lots of fruit and stuf for smoothies
  • clean out the refrigerator of stuff that neither of us wants to eat anymore to have a fresh start on the "no spoiled food" quest
  • run the (very smelly) dishwasher
  • take down the trash
  • prepare and eat a fruit salad as a snack
  • fold the laundry
  • plan how to get to my brother's tomorrow and call my mom to tell her when to pick me up (we'll meet for cardgames, just the four of us :) )

Aaaaand that's about it. It's 16:45 (4:45 pm) and I'm pretty much done for the day. I am the happiest I've been in a long time, full of energy and smiles and I'm now going to set up my bullet journal. I'm so excited about this.

What helped a lot was the affirmation "I'm going to be the best version of myself that I can be". It's crazy. It feels like a variation of "what would jesus do" or "wo ich bin, da will ich sein" (where I am is where I want to be, in the sense that you're in the situation you're in because you chose to be and if you want to be in a different situation, you need to act differently. It also means to be in the current moment fully, without hesitation or regrets). It's like a giant beam of light illuminating the path to take. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

• Like 2

Sounds like you found a great plan, keep up the good work!

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

You have so much going on in this challenge and it all looks freaking awesome! Following along for epicness, I'm super inspired already! 

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Whoa! I am totally impressed with your day. So amazing. And the real bullet journal came in. No messed up pages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Sounds like you found a great plan, keep up the good work!

Thank you! If every day from now on is as productive as today, I have no doubt in my mind that it will be my best month ever.

You have so much going on in this challenge and it all looks freaking awesome! Following along for epicness, I'm super inspired already! 

I know!!! It so awesome. I'm so psyched about this that I keep inspiring myself over and over again :D Glad to have you on the ride :)

Whoa! I am totally impressed with your day. So amazing. And the real bullet journal came in. No messed up pages?

Thank you! I'm really impressed with myself. It didn't feel like a lot. Jup, no messed up pages (well, nothing major, but I'm being picky) and I spend the last 5 hours filling the first 13 pages of it. I decorated just a little, my Level 10 life pages still need some color and I'm going to add some more quotes, but the basic set-up for march is done. Apparently, my challenge starts on monday, but my journal starts on the 1st of March. Don't know what is up with that ;) It also turned out to be a really weird combination of English and German, changing every other page. But it works for me. I tend to think about challenge stuff in English, anyways. I tried to explain to the pen-sales-person what I needed the journal for and had a really hard time translating "habit tracker" :D

I'll share my bullet journal layout tomorrow, it's getting late. Time for my bedtime routine (basically, it's setting up everything for my morning routine and the kitchen counter zero thing, plus reading affirmations about sleep and waking up early) and then I'll see you tomorrow. It's 10pm over here, I've had a very active day on very little sleep (6 hours, which for me is 2- hours less than I think I need) and I'm not the least bit tired. Huh.

• Like 2

Great goals!  Good luck!

Thank you! So. Much. To Do.

Today was a rather lazy day. I got up at 6am for my Miracle Morning and noticed that I need a somewhat more fixed routine to really benefit from it. I drifted from one thing to the next a little. I'll see which order is right for me. I will focus heavily on the exercise bit. Great way to get daily stretches and strength work in ;)

Then I decorated and continued my bullet journal. I'll update the third post with details. And pictures. Lots of pictures. My afternoon was spend at my brother's where we met with my parents and had a really nice day. There was applepie. It was delicious.

• Like 1

No spreadsheet?! The horror! D:

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

That is an intense journal. And I'm jealous of your handwriting. (And internally squeeing that I recognize a few German words whee.)

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Following! Your bullet journal is so pretty. 

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Whoa!  I am blown away at your journal.  It seems to organized and pretty!  

Spoiler

Your handwriting is aesthetically pleasing, and your journal is beautiful.  I use a $0.90 composition notebook and a pencil, which is fine since my handwriting looks like I've used the pencil to attempt a fatal stabbing to said notebook.  

...my lack of refinement doesn't prevent me from appreciating the artistry that you have in your journal, though.  Wonderful challenge it seems. :)

• Like 2

Lvl 4 Mystical Taoist Priest

"All teachings are mere references. The true experience is living your own life. Then, even the holiest of words are only words." - Ming-Dao Deng

Challenge #1 2 3 4