• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sylvaa

The Doodlies - Nuthouse Style

Smell that? It's new challenge time!

This is the thread for all things nutty. 

Here is the sign up sheet

Here is the link for our Bingo PvP challenge!

Unfortunately, the Doodlies are a closed group, only people in the attached list are able to sign up at this time.

Domirev
ErinMo
LogicLeigh
Lyniffer
maegs
Silmarilliane
therealkat
thewolf88

The good news is that Def is the keeper of the waiting list! If you are interested in becoming a Doodlie and haven't talked to her yet, please send a PM and she will be happy to add you to the list. 

Until then

11821693_1178783835472035_27180318_n.jpg

• Like 6

Oooh, you did a great challenge. I'm just stalking this round, since my life has taken over...um my life. Der. Anyway, you are all freaking awesome!

1b2817b4c18c787d2d04bf6ad173e12ad08b6221

Take care and come back to us soon!

Happy first challenge day all!

Hope everyone is ready for a fun and exciting 28 days!

A couple of questions I was asked on chat to clarify:

The consecutive day food challenges do not need to be done by the same person. You can absolutely coordinate efforts on these if someone can't do the full week. But they do need to be consecutive days.

Like the last challenge, we can't overlap. i.e. a single person cannot do 7 consecutive days of paleo and non-processed food in the same week. Now, one person can do a Paleo day and another person can do a non-processed food the same day, it just needs to be two different people.

The 8 hours of sleep is consecutive hours, not consecutive days.

Happy first challenge day all!

Hope everyone is ready for a fun and exciting 28 days!

A couple of questions I was asked on chat to clarify:

The consecutive day food challenges do not need to be done by the same person. You can absolutely coordinate efforts on these if someone can't do the full week. But they do need to be consecutive days.

Like the last challenge, we can't overlap. i.e. a single person cannot do 7 consecutive days of paleo and non-processed food in the same week. Now, one person can do a Paleo day and another person can do a non-processed food the same day, it just needs to be two different people.

The 8 hours of sleep is consecutive hours, not consecutive days.

I like that at least 75% of these are due to my reading incomprehension/nitpicky-ness about rules :D (my usual theory in sports is that unless I'm explicitly told I can't do something, then that means I can do it :D)

• Like 1

I like that at least 75% of these are due to my reading incomprehension/nitpicky-ness about rules :D (my usual theory in sports is that unless I'm explicitly told I can't do something, then that means I can do it :D)

You clearly have a pancake mindset. We are always overthinking the pvp rules :P

• Like 2

You clearly have a pancake mindset. We are always overthinking the pvp rules :tongue:

Yup. Most challenges we have the 'do you think we can.....' followed by the 'do we need to ask this of other people, or are we just being Pancakes again...?' conversation. Usually, we're just being Pancakes... 

• Like 2

What's shakin' nutties? ^.^ Back from Denver, and I've got most of my challenge ready to go up tomorrow (I didn't have it all ready before I left, so I'm slippin'!) but down for the PvP challenge! Should we just keep a personal tally? Or do we mark anything on the actual bingo card?

• Like 2

If everyone wants to keep a personal tally for now and I will set up a Google sheets document tomorrow so that we can all view and modify everything on it then we can work as a team to get it all crossed off 😆

• Like 1

Hey, Nuthouse Doodlies!

Hope you're having a great March so far!

Invading momentarily from the Griddle so I can link you to the Edinburgh, Scotland meet-up thread. (Pretty sure at least one or two of you are in Europe, but even if you're not and fancy taking a strategically timed Scottish holiday, would be nice to see fellow Doodlies!)

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/79337-the-exhilarating-edinburgh-encounter-of-exciting-exercise-endeavours-7-9-october-2016/

• Like 1

Hey fellow Nuthouse members!

Two things - 

As we wrap up this challenge next week already! anyone have any ideas for our next challenge?

We had a Doughnut question about processed foods and wanted to keep it fair. How did you define "processed foods" for that bingo square?

Hey! Sorry I pulled a disappearing act this time around. Except on Line. Love phone chat :D Anyway, I'm going to take a month off to ghost. I feel off the wagon hard mid March, and am going to take April to slowly get myself back on. Also, things will be either super busy or super boring depending on the weather for the next month or two. But! I'll still check in on occasion to root you all on! <3