THE BLACKBOARD MONITOR WIPES THE CHALK DUST. THEN GRINDS IT. THEN BURNS IT.

BLACKBOARD MONITOR

I HAVE ALLOWED MY BASIC HUMAN VEHICLE TO EXPERIENCE THE EMOTIONAL HIGHS EARNED IN THE LAST CHALLENGE. READ ABOUT IT HERE.

THE BEST BLACKBOARD MONITORS ARE NOT EFFICIENT - THEY ARE EFFECTIVE. THEY DO NOT WIPE WELL, THEY WIPE THE CORRECT THING AT THE CORRECT TIME. SO I SHALL TRACK MY DIET VIA THE MEDIUM OF PHOTOGRAPH. I SHALL NOT LOG RUTHLESSLY AND EFFICIENTLY - I MERELY NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS ON THE PLATE, BEFORE IT ENTERS MY ORAL CAVITY.

ALL WISE BEINGS PLAN. AS IN SELF-HELP BOOKS, SO SHALL IT BE UPON ENGLAND. I WILL PLAN ALL EVENING MEALS ON EACH SUNDAY, AND I WILL PLAN AT LEAST 2 OTHER MEALS PER WEEK (SNACKS CAN COUNT AS MEALS).

I ENJOYED TRAINING ONCE PER WEEK FOR THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE. I TRAINED 3 TIMES MORE OFTEN THAN PLANNED. SO THIS CHALLENGE I WILL TRAIN AT LEAST TWICE PER WEEK.

FINALLY, I WILL AIM TO GAIN 100XP PER WEEK FOR DUOLINGO SPANISH. THAT IS ONCE PER DAY, PLUS THREE EXTRA SECTIONS.

THERE WILL BE A BRIEF, PLEASANT CHEMICAL REACTION IN THE SIMPLISTIC ANIMAL BRAIN OF THE FIRST HUMAN THAT GUESSES THE MYSTERY BONUS TASK I HAVE SET FOR MYSELF.

• Like 1

WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN.

MY SHORT INTRODUCTION POST.

Which season of Zombies Run! are you doing??

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

TODAY I CONSUMED ONE TURKEY SALAD SANDWICH AND ONE TUNA SANDWICH. FOUR SLICES OF BREAD IS EXCESSIVE, WHICH IS WHY I GET RID OF HALF OF THEM. LAST CHALLENGE SET A GOOD HABIT.

THEN THIS EVENING WE CONSUMED VEGETABLE STIR FRY WITH REDUCED AMOUNTS OF WHOLEMEAL RICE, AND TWO SCRAMBLED EGGS. I WAS STILL HUNGRY, SO THEN I PARTOOK OF SOME NUTS. THEY WERE SATISFYINGLY NUTTY.

MY DUOLINGO STREAK IS SUITABLY INTIMIDATING FOR SOMEONE WHO WRITES IN CAPITAL LETTERS. THE WORDS ARE BECOMING POWERFUL.

HASTA MAÑANA AMIGOS.

GREAT GOALS, WILL BE FOLLOWING ALONG AGAIN. IS THE MYSTERY GOAL TO CONSUME LESS BREAD THEN IN THE LAST CHALLENGE? ON A SEPERATE NOTE, I AM STILL WORKING OUT THE BEST WAY TO SPEAK IN BOLD, OMINOUS CAPITALS ON MY PHONE

Level 13 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Homemaking - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

MEASUREMENTS ONCE PER WEEK ARE DULL YET EXCITING. MY WAIST CONTINUES TO LONGINGLY SEARCH FOR A NEW SMALLER SIZE.

I HAVE NOT EATEN FOUR SLICES OF BREAD THAT LESSER MORTALS WOULD HAVE GLADLY CONSUMED IN A TYPICAL 48 HOUR PERIOD.

I MIGHT HAVE TO ARISE AN HOIR EARLIER TO ACHIEVE THE WORKOUT GOAL. THIS IS VEXING. BLACKBOARD MONITORS ARE NOT KNOWN FOR EFFORTLESS GOOD LOOKS, JUST EFFORTLESS INTELLECT. I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP.

I ALSO ACQUIESCED TO FISH AND CHIPS WITH MUSHY PEAS. I MUST LOVE LADY MONITOR VERY MUCH TO SACRIFICE A HEALTHY MEAL FOR SOMETHING DEEP FRIED.

I MADE A POOR CHOICE OF GOAL WHEN PLANNING TO TAKE PHOTOS OF CERTAIN COOLECTIONS OF ATOMS THAT ENT MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IT, SO I DO NOT DO IT.

I HAVE 100 DUOLINGO POINTS FOR THIS WEEK.

I HAVE WORKED OUT ONCE. THE SMALL HUMAN IS BECOMING MORE DEMANDING AND/OR MORE INTELLIGENT. HOWEVER I DID ENJOY SPRINTING AWAY FROM ZOMBIES.

I HAVE PLANNED FOOD AND WILL BE COLLECTING MY ORDER ON TUESDAY.

I CONTINUE TO TRACK ON TUESDAYS AND EAT HALF OF THE BREAD IN EACH SANDWICH.

GREAT GOALS, WILL BE FOLLOWING ALONG AGAIN. IS THE MYSTERY GOAL TO CONSUME LESS BREAD THEN IN THE LAST CHALLENGE? ON A SEPERATE NOTE, I AM STILL WORKING OUT THE BEST WAY TO SPEAK IN BOLD, OMINOUS CAPITALS ON MY PHONE

I LIKE THE WAY YOU MADE YOUR TYPING SMALLER YET THICKER AND MORE INTIMIDATING. I RESORT TO THE CAPS LOCK FOR PREFERENCE, IT IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

SHAKSHUKA. IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ANCIENT AND PETTY, VENGEFUL GOD. TASTES LIKE TOMATO AND EGG WITH CUMIN. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

MY DUOLINGO STREAK APPROACHES 40. MEASUREMENTS TOMORROW. SOUP FOR TEA. POSSIBLY A JOB APPLICATION. ZOMBIES TO RUN AWAY FROM. IN MANY WAYS, THIS STRETCH OF TIME IN ONE DIRECTION CALLED LIFE IS QUITE ACCEPTABLE.

Oh, your updates made me smile.  Keep on observing the craziness that is life.  

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT A MINI HUMAN, WITH SO LITTLE STRENGTH AND INFLUENCE, COULD MAKE ME, THE CONTROLLER OF WORDS, INFLUENCER OF MINDS, AND OUTSPRINTER OF ZOMBIES, BE OUT OF BED BETWEEN 2 AND 4 AM FOR EXTRA PLAY TIME?

I AM ABOUT TO ORDER THIS WEEK'S FOOD (I STILL FEEL A CHEMICAL BUZZ THAT SUGGESTS SMUG IS A GOOD DESCRIPTION, AS THE MEALS ARE ALREADY PLANNED) AND I HAVE RUN AWAY FROM ZOMBIES THIS WEEK.

MY EXTREMELY QUESTIONABLE MEASUREMENT HABIT SUGGESTS THAT I AM LOSING INCHES, IF NOT WEIGHT.

I WISH TO USE THE WISDOM OF THE GREAT CELIBATE PROPHET, TIMOTHY FERRISS, TO IMPROVE MY DIET IN THE NEXT CHALLENGE TO BUILD FAT LOSS.