Volki

shinobi_by_cloudminedesign-d3igcq1.jpg

For this next 4WC I am going to be spending one more month nailing down some good habits and foundation strength before I switch back to lifting weights more heavily.

Goal 1: PowerYoga\Flexibility training 4X a week

To be a true Shinobi I need to flexible and able to move my body with complete control and fluidity.

ninja-cat.jpg

Goal 2: Water!!! at least 100oz a day can have one cup of tea or coffee a day (no energy drinks)

A Shinobi's body must run at optimal efficiency

I need to flush out the amount of crap I have been eating and drinking...sorry NOS energy drinks we must part ways...

7Y6lfB2.gif

Goal 3: Posture.

A Shinobi is mindful of himself and his surroundings at all times

Not really quantitative just need to remain mindful of the way I sit and walk because I slouch waayyy too much and it isn't helping my back and neck any.

badposture.jpg

Goal 4: For the Clan

I want to make it a family habit for me, my wife and our two kids to go for at least a 10-15 min walk everyday to unwind. We used to go for walks all the time and now it seems like we spend a lot of time inside watching movies or messing with our phones. So I want to bring back the family time and get our asses outside again. Also I want to plan 1 family night a week where we either go out somewhere or we have a game night or something fun.

tumblr_n9dnp6i1rg1qhzro9o1_500.gif

Goal 5: Foam Roller

Simple roll it out at least 10 mins a day, mainly my back.

cattail.gif

Goal 6: Lifting

Make time for at least 1 day a week where I can throw some stuff around. It is more of a stress relief day than a GAINZ day

tumblr_m3k4wjcB9W1rpfx57o1_500.gif

Goal 7: Walking

In order to be a good Shinobi I must be able to travel long distances and build up the legs.

I must walk for at least 30 mins 3X a week, preferably outside but I will allow some treadmill time.

11421707716_bcdf581303.jpg

SO there we go. Now lets do this :D

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Lmao, that Kung Pow gif cracks me up! Cool beans dude, rock on with yo ninja self!

giphy.gif

Looks like we both have some daddy rage that needs expressing..

deadpool_vs_ninja_by_moggo23-d4qu9pk.jpg

Wolf Deadpool

"First rule of The Howlers: Never Bow!."

• Like 4

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Have fun with your Ninja training! I'll be watching.

4c53dbdcece0313aca9827b16aa0a4e7_origina

• Like 4

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

No problem. The Texas Rangers gotta stick together. I-35 Corridor FTW!

• Like 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Have fun with your Ninja training! I'll be watching.

4c53dbdcece0313aca9827b16aa0a4e7_origina

Lol thank you sir. I am going to have to watch Kung fury haha

Kung Fury!! Awesome stuff there.

No problem. The Texas Rangers gotta stick together. I-35 Corridor FTW!

Lmao. Yessir!

Lol hell yeah! Let's do Chuck Norris proud and represent the Texas Rangers :) I look forward to hearing the battle stories from your adventures this weekend!

It's so great to have you two gents to take up the post here in Texas. We're like the 3 Amigos hahah.

giphy.gif

Wolf

"Daddy needs to express some rage."

• Like 2

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Walking with family is such a powerful activity, both for bonding and for encouraging family health. Some of my favorite memories involve going on daily walks with my grandparents when I went for a visit. Great goals!

• Like 3

Sea Level

Vintage Sea-elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Sea Level I : Respawn
Pro Aris et Focis

"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying, The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying."

Kung Fury!! Awesome stuff there.

Lmao. Yessir!

It's so great to have you two gents to take up the post here in Texas. We're like the 3 Amigos hahah.

giphy.gif

Wolf

"Daddy needs to express some rage."

Lol me too :) I love that movie haha especially when he sings my little buttercup.

And thanks Sea Level. I like the family walks and we used to do them when the kids were in the stroller still but then for some reason we stopped. But I have fond memories as well walking with relatives

• Like 1

Lol me too  :) I love that movie haha especially when he sings my little buttercup.

HAHA, yeah, that's a really funny part. It's been a minute since I've watched that-might need to put it on the list!

11410542_1465287187117168_761978211_n.jp

Wildpool

• Like 2

Spoiler

HAHA, yeah, that's a really funny part. It's been a minute since I've watched that-might need to put it on the list!

11410542_1465287187117168_761978211_n.jp

Wildpool

definitely :D

Oh I downloaded the SEGA Emulator and have been playing Shinobi 3 all morning!

Also I am on a Spiderman kick at the moment thanks to Wildpool over here haha

tumblr_netyxn2i6c1txupw6o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Hahaha, you're welcome sir! You know my intense love for Spiderman...

deadpool_and_spiderman_by_okaehao-d7naz9

Wildpool

"Daddy needs to express some Rage."

• Like 3

Spoiler

Oh wow, love how you're including the family in this...and posture, I need that in my challenge! I'm good at work (I sit on one of those fitness balls where I have no choice but to sit correctly) but at home slouching on the couch is too easy!

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: Keeps on Moving

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 62

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Oh wow, love how you're including the family in this...and posture, I need that in my challenge! I'm good at work (I sit on one of those fitness balls where I have no choice but to sit correctly) but at home slouching on the couch is too easy!

Thanks yeah I am looking forward to getting them outside more often and away from the games :D

But yes my posture is pretty bad because I am in front of a computer all day and then when I get home and I sit on the couch it isnt much better :/

thanks for the support though

• Like 1

Glad I could introduce you to the majesty that is Kung Fury!

• Like 2

Kung_Fury_fight_scene.gif

cOH05RX.jpg

Wildpool

"Daddy needs to express some Rage."

• Like 2

Spoiler

Subbing for family time inspiration!  I have the exact same problem, where we're spending way too much time on electronics and entirely too little time doing cool family things.  And that sounds especially lame when the weather is getting nicer and there's no excuse to sit around indoors.   Great challenge, and I really love the yoga focus!

• Like 2

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Subbing for family time inspiration! I have the exact same problem, where we're spending way too much time on electronics and entirely too little time doing cool family things. And that sounds especially lame when the weather is getting nicer and there's no excuse to sit around indoors. Great challenge, and I really love the yoga focus!

Thank you :) yeah I definitely do not want them to miss out on playing outside and seeing the "real world" electronics are great and all but sometimes it becomes addicting. And yes yoga is my main focus this month before switching over to picking up heavy things again for 3ms. Then I plan on going back to bodyweight focus. I feel like it'll be the best plan of action to help with all around fitness. Also it helps to switch it up so my ADHD Ranger brain won't get bored :)

• Like 4