• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tumblr_n5836hchhg1qb6v6ro4_250.gif?w=620

In school? Studying for an exam? Super-huge thing coming up that you need to prepare for? Need support? Someone to hold you accountable?
Then this is for you :)
Trying to be healthy (work out, eat right, get enough sleep) juggle schoolwork, and work/family/social stress is tough...we can't promise to help you pass advanced accounting, but at least you're among others that understand what you're going through, and maybe pick up a few tips along the way :)

I was just reading about stocks and I thought it said socks. The passage said "Suppose you buy a particular stock for $100. Unfortunately, the first year you own it, it falls to $50. The second year you own it, it rises back to $100, leaving you where you started (no dividends were paid)." It took me a minute to figure out why people would pay dividends on socks. :)

• Like 3

I was just reading about stocks and I thought it said socks. The passage said "Suppose you buy a particular stock for $100. Unfortunately, the first year you own it, it falls to $50. The second year you own it, it rises back to $100, leaving you where you started (no dividends were paid)." It took me a minute to figure out why people would pay dividends on socks. :)

those must have been some expensive socks

Money-Socks.jpg

• Like 3

My classes are fusing together somehow. I'm learning culture and society for sociology, writing a long paper on a chapter about culture and communication for com class, and verbal and nonverbal com in the work force for my business class. 

tumblr_nrndtk1Ex71tr5oe8o1_500.gif

• Like 3

I got my eight-week course finished in seven weeks! And I was able to eek out an A out of it. And I think that there is some extra-credit coming for doing the evaluations. Either way, I'm so happy right now!

How's everyone doing?

• Like 2

Way to go!

I'm alive, which is the best I could hope for right now. The last 3 weeks were insanely busy, but now it's spring break so I get to breathe. :)

• Like 2

I have been largely ignoring my studies during the past month, but starting this week I need to get back into it pretty hard-core. I have a 50-60-page report due in May and need to get some further research/results worked out in order to have something decently interesting to write about.

What makes this harder is that I'm starting to limit sugar with this challenge. That's my traditional study food, and I suspect I'll be cranky and annoyed when I'm not getting as much sugar as normal. We'll see how that works out.

Any suggestions out there for good study food that's not sugar-based?

Any suggestions out there for good study food that's not sugar-based?

Whenever I do an all day study session at the library I bring hummus with carrots, an apple, trail mix, pecans/cashews, a cheese stick, chewing gum, and a water canteen.

You can also try Greek yogurt with honey/ agave or some grapes for a sweet treat.

• Like 1

So hello everyone I'm back to studying too.

I will have to catch up on my project management class (it started one week ago but japan traveling > university). So now I have one week to prepare myself for the exam there. Hope that goes well >_<

• Like 4

Hey everyone :)

My finals are less than a month away so this place seems to be the right one for me... any ideas how to make preparing for them easier and how to get started?

Anyways... g'luck to all of you who have exams coming as well.

• Like 2

First hour of a lecture in english and I'm already furious. It feels like I'm in the kindergarten again... a little challenge or intellect would be nice...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

Same here regarding English classes... it's one of the main reasons to take English for the finals instead of German since it gives me one subject to not learn and therefore have more time for the other subjects.

Maybe you could try to keep the same in mind... use it to relax and get an easy A.

Just curious, since you're from Germany: What kind of school are you attending to, Schaengel?