Ivy.jpg

Poison Ivy

Because this fits me... ;)

Friends wedding will be happening this challenge, have to finish the centerpieces for this

I will be taking Zumba teacher training this month as well...that will be next challenge I start having classes

Going to try and reach 10,000 steps per day, at least 6,000 minimum

Will be doing yoga 2 days a week at work

Will be doing one lesson a day, at least one unit a week till I get my class finished

Keep it clean will be the theme of my eating, since I can't outrun my fork and it will keep everything from getting derailed...that is just a given, not an official part of the challenge

Work is going to be crazy this month, I am taking on the cleaning of the Medical Office Building in addition to what I'm already responsible for, have to get staff in place and trained by mid-month. Changes coming in the kitchen again, trying to get it back on track and fully staffed so it's not a chaotic. I don't want to have to choose between working out and doing homework so I'm cutting way back till schoolwork is done...I have two months to finish this!

My youngest will be here for a week mid-month (yay!) for spring break...this is the same week of the instructor class and wedding...nothing like getting it all done at once...

I also want to try and keep up with my friends better on here, because I miss you guys!!

• Like 14

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I'm dizzy just reading about your schedule @_@

Also, obligatory :ph34r:

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Following along again, can't wait to watch you destroy adversity.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Following... going to try really hard to keep up!! :) 

• Like 1

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Following again

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

30b3e33f18cead89eeed147db663c932.jpg

Here to hang with my Ivy. ;)

and here's another I found. :)

b6b41d36e367c404c8c6f3f8aaa5e3e1.jpg

• Like 4

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Aww this is a cool and clean and busy challenge. Mind if I hang out with my favorite lady in green??

.. Wait, Harley's here too.. Anyone wanna volunteer for Catwoman?

29c2d0e1fbf67b1c5bf1351026fcb3fd.jpg

Wolf (and Deadpool :))

"Daddy needs to express some Rage."

• Like 3

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I'm dizzy just reading about your schedule @_@

Also, obligatory :ph34r:

It's not that bad...I guess...I'm so used to being stressed out and crazy busy that I'm used to it I guess?

Following along again, can't wait to watch you destroy adversity.

Thank you! Nice to see you again :)

Following... going to try really hard to keep up!! :)

My last few challenges have been really easy to keep up with...main goal is finish school so I have pared way down this time so as not to distract from that!

tumblr_ncjc6ucevY1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

NICE!! :D life goal to look that good in that outfit

Following again

Happy to see you again ;)

The freaking princess ball is over, I didn't have to go (though I did have to deliver the food)...which was irritating since it's an hour each way...which I do every day, true, but it's my day to not go into work...can't really say 'day off' because my staff still calls and I'm working on schedules and such

Ranting about this is not going to do me one bit of good...but it makes me feel better LOL

I'm entirely too happy that I do not have to eat my mother-in-laws cooking tomorrow night, her roommates sister is in town and they're taking all of us out to eat in Vicksburg.

Last night was our women's coffee group get together, went for sushi afterwards...was a place I hadn't tried before, very good!

I need to budget for tickets to this...http://www.memphisinmay.org/beale-street-music-festival 

• Like 7

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Anyone wanna volunteer for Catwoman?

tumblr_inline_my2zyoCQdC1qzjrx8.gif

• Like 6

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

30b3e33f18cead89eeed147db663c932.jpg

Here to hang with my Ivy. ;)

and here's another I found. :)

b6b41d36e367c404c8c6f3f8aaa5e3e1.jpg

<3<3<3 this!! Where have you been hiding??

Aww this is a cool and clean and busy challenge. Mind if I hang out with my favorite lady in green??

.. Wait, Harley's here too.. Anyone wanna volunteer for Catwoman?

29c2d0e1fbf67b1c5bf1351026fcb3fd.jpg

Wolf (and Deadpool :))

Always room to join in the mayhem...as long as you're not easily offended (yes I have had people unsub due to adult content LOL)

I did a CatWoman theme once...didn't fit as well as Ivy does...I tend to be a 'earth mother, naturalist' type ;)

gallery_25713_879_9345.gif

Still have the profile picture I used though ;)
  • Like 4

Spoiler

Damn double post

• Like 1

Spoiler

Yay!!

Spoiler

Anyone wanna volunteer for Catwoman?

My Siren Set is complete!! *drool*

deadpool_tickling_catwoman_2_by_the_prim

Always room to join in the mayhem...as long as you're not easily offended (yes I have had people unsub due to adult content LOL)

I did a CatWoman theme once...didn't fit as well as Ivy does...I tend to be a 'earth mother, naturalist' type ;)

gallery_25713_879_9345.gif

Still have the profile picture I used though ;)

Me?! Easily offended?!?! I think not my sexy green lady friend-who-always-magically-happens-to-have-a-leaf-covering-her-who-ha

Mayhem away :). Earth mother type, eh, so your crunchy (familiar with that term?)?? :)

33a28c8000f00cfa7fbd5a4e5bbca92890e82a52

-Wrong sexy green lady.. But you get the picture..

Deadpool & Wolfie

• Like 4

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

awwwe....I'm glad. :)

Lol, lurking. Lot of stuff to deal with. Couldn't get focused. But, I WILL be posting a challenge thread by Monday. Time to come back. ;)

Hugs!!

• Like 4

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Me?! Easily offended?!?! I think not my sexy green lady friend-who-always-magically-happens-to-have-a-leaf-covering-her-who-ha

Mayhem away :). Earth mother type, eh, so your crunchy (familiar with that term?)?? :)

33a28c8000f00cfa7fbd5a4e5bbca92890e82a52

-Wrong sexy green lady.. But you get the picture..

Very familiar with it, not sure if it's fitting for me...I use shampoo but it's made with all natural ingredients ;)

#lifegoals on that green lady...perhaps not the same reaction I would have (depends on who's doing the slap ;))

awwwe....I'm glad. :)

Lol, lurking. Lot of stuff to deal with. Couldn't get focused. But, I WILL be posting a challenge thread by Monday. Time to come back. ;)

Hugs!!

YAY, looking forward to it...past time! huggs!

subbing for the Ivy :D

giphy.gif

I'll do my best not to disappoint ;)

• Like 2

Spoiler

Subbed for the Support..... because we have to stick together!!!!

(Get it.... LEGOs.... sticking together..... *taps microphone* Is this Post on?!?)

*groan* that was so bad it's good  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Spoiler

Love the Dad humour Calibre. [emoji1]

• Like 2

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Wowza!! If that's your idea of simple, I'm afraid of what crazy or complex means to you LOL

Looking forward to it :D

• Like 2

Kilyra|Level 4|Gorgon|Adventurer

Stats: STR 5 | STA 10 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | WIS 9 | CHA 6

"If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed. Look, I may fail. You may fail. But there is no try" ~Kanan Jarrus, Star Wars: Rebels

Introduction|Challenge|The Writer's Guild|Battle Log

Spoiler

Eating 90/10 (2 of 4)

50%
50%

Workout at least 4x a week (8 of 16)

50%
50%

Hollow Body Work 3x a week (6 of 12)

50%
50%

Life Goal: Write 3.5 hrs a week (1 of 4)

25%
25%

Good grief Charlie Brown! I can't believe people have unsub'd you!

btw, following along <g>

• Like 3

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I have seen someone do it, something her pc being visible to kids or something, from memory.

• Like 1

Good grief Charlie Brown! I can't believe people have unsub'd you!

btw, following along <g>

was after they told me and flea to get a room because they didn't want to 'see' that (which imho was tame compared to some convo's my threads have generated)

Following!

Glad to see you again! :)

Wowza!! If that's your idea of simple, I'm afraid of what crazy or complex means to you LOL

Looking forward to it :D

55157deb762c88e8979fe0c515e68802cceaa45f

then crash and burn...feel like I've failed miserably...repeat...

I work in 4 departments at my job, 2 of them I'm the one in charge...so it gets a bit crazy :D, but welcome!! 

• Like 6

Spoiler