The Great Hall: Ranger General Chatter

DarK_RaideR

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh buddy! Where are the chimichanga's?

ef7225dd4f71dec46ef694a1d26f15dc.jpg

WW & DP

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

G'day all.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Reporting for duty!

/bow

• Like 2

Some kind of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48

Hi all, I'm sitting this challenge out because I have some other exciting things to do... I'm going on holidays baby YEEEAAAHHHH!

I'll be rangering my way around the UK, Switzerland and Italy for 5 weeks. I'll pop by and post some rangerery photos on mountain tops or in castles or some such when I'm not too busy adventuring and exploring.

Kick some butt for me in this challenge!

HVr4gFHYIqeti.gif

• Like 16

Level 10 - Ironborn sellsword        Weight loss goal: 90kg --> 70kg      Endurance goal: non-stop 5km       Power goal: 10 full form pushups

Find me: My Fitness Pal | Fitbit | Feb 16 challenge

"I don't want to have a dozen sons. I want to have adventures" ~ Asha Greyjoy

Tankgrrl you suck. [emoji14]

Have a great time and enjoy your well deserved holiday. [emoji2]

• Like 1

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Is the pope Catholic?

• Like 6

When good Master Rurik gets his butt down in front of his computer to write it up.

• Like 2

Happy New Challenge Day Eve everyone! I see we're up to 2 pages in the Great Hall and nearly 50 challenges live already. You guys rock!

57906622.jpg

• Like 4

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"