The Great Hall: Ranger General Chatter

DarK_RaideR

I am armed and ready for whatever mini's he throws at us!!

Machete-Kills-review.jpg

• Like 7

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Present and accounted for.  

I still need 2 more villains (and we are using the term villain very loosely this time :D) for my Face-off if anyone is interested... 

• Like 3

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Present and accounted for.  

I still need 2 more villains (and we are using the term villain very loosely this time :D) for my Face-off if anyone is interested... 

Looks like you are full up!!  Let the games begin!!!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Looks like you are full up!!  Let the games begin!!!

The two without pics are still open.  It's a pick your own villain so anyone can sign up with a DC villain of their choice.  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Rangers,

Week 1 begins tomorrow. Despite the slog of three challenges in a row with very little break in between here we are, ready to go. And so we dig deep, down into the parts of us that go back to the beginning, when the only thing that stood between us and survival was the refusal to die. We do not give up, we do not surrender. We conquer. WE overcome. We improvise. We adapt. We do all the things. We run, we stretch, we lift, we punch, we vault, we kick, we recover, we track our macros, we eat Paleo, we prepare our Alchemical recovery shakes, we draw, we write, we search the internet for gifs, we RANGER!

You are an amazing group of people. You have joined the Rebellion, then you joined the Ranger Corps! I am so very proud to stand with each and every one of you. I urge you, my brothers and sisters, do not give up, do not quit, but endure. You don't have to lift 1000 lbs, in four weeks, you don't have to run a marathon in half an hour, you don't have to master parkour, you just have to show up each day and put in the effort.

Can you do it?

Can you be consistent?

The challenge stands before us, arrogant, cocky, underestimating our abilities and making snide remarks about our fashion choices. 

Let's go punch it in the kidneys so it wets its pants.

• Like 25

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Tank, that was one hell of a pep talk! I'm so ready to take on this challenge now! :D

• Like 1

Kilyra|Level 4|Gorgon|Adventurer

Stats: STR 5 | STA 10 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | WIS 9 | CHA 6

"If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed. Look, I may fail. You may fail. But there is no try" ~Kanan Jarrus, Star Wars: Rebels

Introduction|Challenge|The Writer's Guild|Battle Log

Spoiler

Eating 90/10 (2 of 4)

50%
50%

Workout at least 4x a week (8 of 16)

50%
50%

Hollow Body Work 3x a week (6 of 12)

50%
50%

Life Goal: Write 3.5 hrs a week (1 of 4)

25%
25%

Apologies for the lack of Guild mini-challenge.  It's about 90% done and I was hoping to post it before work, but I've been called in early and won't be able to get it up tonight.

It'll pop up sometime tomorrow afternoon.  So everyone gets a free day at 100% success!  :P

• Like 9

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

I have a troll who need more than a punch in the kidneys.

Oh and challenge it is called a kilt not a skirt got that?

426264cbca3f8a473a09601796247da3.jpg

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 6

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Good Mythical Monday everyone! 

Trying to get back to my Ranger roots, been down and out of contact for a while. Secret mission and all that. Yeah, lets go with that. I haven't slacked off, been working with my accountabilibuddies group, got promoted to an admin role with them. Still running, knocked out 8 miles in 1 hr 22 minutes on Saturday, trying to lift every day I'm not running. Not sure when the next challenge starts, but dag nabbit, I want to participate!

Matt

• Like 8

The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Level 4 Ranger

STR 4 STA 4 WIS 3 CON 3 INT 3 CHA 2 DEX 2

Holder of the Sal Ivanth Boots of Striding +2 (10% to distance traveled)

Wielder of the Bound Bow (25 pts magical or physical damage)

Trying to get back to my Ranger roots, been down and out of contact for a while. Secret mission and all that. Yeah, lets go with that. I haven't slacked off, been working with my accountabilibuddies group, got promoted to an admin role with them. Still running, knocked out 8 miles in 1 hr 22 minutes on Saturday, trying to lift every day I'm not running. Not sure when the next challenge starts, but dag nabbit, I want to participate!

Matt

Right now.

Sent from a Rebel CommLink

• Like 3

Matt

I do believe your timing is divine. Challenge starts today Ranger! Let's roll!

• Like 2

Rangering since Sept 2015

Right now.

Sent from a Rebel CommLink

I do believe your timing is divine. Challenge starts today Ranger! Let's roll!

BOOYAH! 

Lets get it on! You want a piece of this? You can't handle the truth! LEEERRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JENNNNKKIIIIINNSS!

I mean awesome, let get started!

Matt

• Like 7

Level 4 Ranger

Just posted the new mini-challenge over heeyah:  Pokedex Gonna Ranger: The Official Mini-Challenge.  So go check it out and sign up!  :pirate:

• Like 6

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Just posted the new mini-challenge over heeyah:  Pokedex Gonna Ranger: The Official Mini-Challenge.  So go check it out and sign up!  :pirate:

I know absolutely nothing about Pokeman. 8(

Level 4 Ranger

I know absolutely nothing about Pokeman. 8(

Doesn't matter. The rules outline everything you need to know. The theme, like always, is entirely optional.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Rangers, any of you wanna threaten me to post via FB? 

I do my challenges, I keep up, but posting is just something that I've kinda forgotten about. 

Also, maybe progress picture buddies all over again, I'll post if you post? 

I'm game and I bet so is Tank

• Like 2

Lvl 58 Multitasker