Everanything: The Edge of the Forest

Merrin

I went out to a bar event, knowing that Beast might be there. He waved at me once he saw me, and tried to get me to come sit at his table. I ignored both gestures, but Rose saw that I had seen him. "Liquid courage!" We went to the bar, and found another table with a few people to chat up. She bought me a second drink once I asked, and didn't say anything about it.

I feel like I have lost a major part of my social structure. I cannot go to the bar or the club without worrying that he will be there. I've tried to count on FB or his Google to see what his plans are (which probably sounds like stalking but I'm trying to keep myself safe here so le shrug) but that's not dependable. He was at the bar even though I didn't see his RSVP. It's not even a matter of asking him to back off, whether it's myself or Rose or Ifrit. I don't want him around. I don't want him judging me for buying a drink or a cosplay item or anything beyond the necessities. I'm afraid of him attacking me about the debt. I can't enjoy myself at the club with Ifrit because he'll watch us. I've told him to leave us alone. "But I like the way you move and react!" Too fucking bad, he lost the right to everything about me the day he put a hand on me.

It's like I can't be myself. I can't play at the club, because it's no longer a safe space. I can't ask him repeatedly to leave me alone; I haven't the willpower anymore. He's shown he doesn't care about my boundaries; why should now be any different?

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Sorry you are having such a rough time. Maybe you need to block him completely on facebook so he can't stalk you. It's possible he saw you were going to be at the event and decided to show up. I know blocking him would remove your ability to see what he is doing but you have already indicated it isn't very effective anyway.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Are we in the clear yet Are we in the clear yet Are we in the clear yet In the clear yet Good

TMF: 3/4 days walk at work, 1/3 days outside at home.

HC: 5/7, all work days were good on keto plus one weekend day. Also cooked 3 new things.

MM: 4/7 days skincare done.

100GC: 2 items accomplished this week.

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Hi Ever,

Following along! I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult divorce. *hugs*

I hope things have been going well since your last update.

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

These long weekends continue to do me no favors when it comes to posting! To be fair, I'm on the computer all day at work, so popping back on once I'm home sort of annoys me. I am very done with computers by the end of my 12 hour days.

That said!

Thousand Mile Forest: I actually found a shortcut to the 5:13 stop yesterday. It requires crossing a culvert, which wasn't too icy, but still a little nerve-wracking.

Thursday, Ifrit and I spent a few hours fixing most of the creaks in our respective bedrooms, the craft room, and the hallway to all. He found a tool at Home Depot with these special nails. It was really neat and nice to see the immediate results. Now, if I'm up while he sleeps, my room won't creak and squeal him awake. Yay!

Today I got dropped off at the train, but I'll be bussing/walking home.

Home Cooking! Oh, keto, you make me eat the strangest things. Last week I discovered the delicious magic that is sour cream pudding (I'm not sure what to call it.) What I did the first time was 2 tbsp. sour cream, 1 tsp pumpkin pie mix (not just pumpkin puree but the mix with added syrup and spices so I used it sparingly), 1 tsp chia to thicken, a few drops vanilla extract, 1 tsp Stevia. I made up three of these in ramekins and froze them. I then had fat bomb cream pudding for breakfast all three of my days off. SUPER win. I don't eat as well without work to structure me, so hooray!

I also made a fake Shamrock shake last night which was delicious (and thank some minor god it cleared up my system hahaha I need to eat less cheese). Two handfuls spinach, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1 cup almond milk, 2 tbsp. heavy cream, and 1 tsp of pumpkin mix. The texture was weird, but doable. I'm thinking of splurging on a Bullet, since my big fancy blender is actually too big to just make these things one at a time. The Bullet might also give a better texture with smaller blades.

100 Gold Coins: Got myself removed from Beast's auto insurance finally, after a bunch of wool-pulling and hand-wringing and BS. "But you can't drive a car under just your Vespa insurance!" Actually, yes I can, and I checked with the company. It's been a decade of this shit, of him always thinking he knows best, refuting any evidence to the contrary, and picking fights for me not trusting him. So whatevs.

Mirror Mirror: Hopped into the shower last night after work and did the face scrub. Tonight should probably be face mask night. Wednesday was a quick cream cleanse once I was up for the day.

Kissing Town! Ifrit and I went to see Boy and the Beast Wednesday before last. It's the same studio as Wolf's Children and it was adorable and had beautiful action sequences and a well-developed world and it made me cry a little. This week we saw Zootopia which is TERRIFIC AND SO STINKING CUTE. UGH. We might go shooting again soon if his hip gets better.

And in general adulting news, I went and got the Depo shot last week. It seems to have angered the respective system, which I expected. I get my Implanon out next week. I also did plasma for cash a week or two ago and should go back. I'm still fighting with my pill doctor. I need to hook up my battery tender to Haruka to see if a charge will get her going.

• Like 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Good job on all those good food choices, keep up that good work.

I have a magic bullet, it does really well on single serving stuff and is easy to clean. Protip: when done with the bullet, rinse it out and to wash fill it up with water, put a small drop of dish soap in, then run it again to self clean. Rinse the soap out and dry it off and it's ready to go again.

I think your ex and mine must be cut from the same cloth...

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Good job on all those good food choices, keep up that good work.

I have a magic bullet, it does really well on single serving stuff and is easy to clean. Protip: when done with the bullet, rinse it out and to wash fill it up with water, put a small drop of dish soap in, then run it again to self clean. Rinse the soap out and dry it off and it's ready to go again.

Current Challenge

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Ooh! Ooh! I think I know the name of the brand! Is it "Arrogant Douchebag Abusive Know-It-All?"

I'm actually really happy with myself over the good food. This kind of stress would see me sweets binging like crazy and making myself sick, but I refuse to give up on keto at this point.

• Like 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:13 PM, NeverThatBored said:

Hi Ever,

Following along! I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult divorce. *hugs*

I hope things have been going well since your last update.

I just realized that it will be official in less than 30 days. I'm oddly considering something to do as a 'count-down' until then. Is that weird?

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

4 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

If they're really that stinkin easy to clean, I gotta get one! Thanks!

• Like 2

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

It snowed a whole bunch in my neck of the woods. I had to cancel plans out Wednesday night with a bunch of friends. Thursday, I Rangered the heck out of clearing the driveway; Ifrit and I took turns b/c we've only got one shovel, and besides, it helped make sure we weren't getting too tired. The rest of the roads were awful, so I had to cancel on my parents that night, too. I kept coughing really hard all afternoon, and that cough turned into an almost-lost voice Friday morning.

Still had to walk to the bus stop. Couldn't take the culvert because it's flooded/icy, so I missed my on time bus. I hurt all over and I just want to sleep. I'm honestly glad the challenge is done and that we have a break.

• Like 2

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

See you then. :)

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell.