Fonzico takes no prisoners

Fonzico

Week One Day Six:

Food: 4pts

Calories: 1644. Protein: 91. Carbs: 97.

No snacking.

Workout: None scheduled.

Steps: 13,444 (57,772/50,000) +14,920

Life: Totally got working on this! The hubs helped to, and we got a ton done on both rooms. Actually, they weren't as bad as the looked. Next weekend, we'll get rid of the cardboard and the large items that couldn't be put in the trash and take in the donation items, and it'll be done. I'm going to have to assign another life goal for the last half of the challenge [emoji14]

The walking yesterday was totally Hiroro's fault! There's no way I would have done so much if it weren't for the friendly competition :D it was great though, I really enjoyed my walks. I'm already behind today though, I gotta get going!

• Like 2

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

Week One Day Seven:

Food: 0pts

Calories: 1913. Protein: 61. Carbs: 211.

Minor snacking.

Workout: Attempted, so I'm giving myself credit. See below.

Steps: 12,294 (70,066/50,000) +20,066

Life: Nothing to see here.

Sunday was intended to be a refeed - I've been eating and working out like a champ lately, and the scale is not budging, so I'm hoping this will help with that. Although I expected a bump up today, and I still weigh the exact same. Go figure. Anyways, I'm perfectly okay with where my metrics were for the day.

I managed to hurt my back attempting my kettlebell workout. Ugh so stupid. I was doing windmills, and not watching my form close enough, and I started losing the weight a bit backwards. Whatever I had to do to stabilize that made my back angry - one of the muscles connecting to my ribs is tweaked.

It feels a bit better today, but yesterday was pretty miserable. I have to skip kettlebells tomorrow anyways, which might be for the best - I'll just have to make it up later in the week.

Level 20

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

Ouch!!!  Hope it heals quickly.  But that does mean you have time for MORE FOOD PICS!!!  Am I right???

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Heal up and be careful.

Thanks Tank! I've been taking it easy, and it's a lot better, but I can still feel it. I'm going to attempt one of the lower level yogas tonight and see how that goes.

Glad you made it back for another challenge. I had a rotten time making good food choices there for a while, so I've sure been there. Looks like you're getting back in the groove, though.

It happens to the best of us. But we're still here and soldiering on!

Ouch!!! Hope it heals quickly. But that does mean you have time for MORE FOOD PICS!!! Am I right???

I haven't eaten anything photo worthy lately, but if I'm not too lazy and actually make sweet potato lasagna tonight like I have planned, I'll take pics :)

I've been neglecting to update, because I need to do my week one recap, which I don't want to do from my phone, and keep forgetting to do it in the evenings... And then I don't want to continue daily updates since it'll be out of order... Silly silly.

Anyways, I'll remedy it tonight. Week two isn't off to the most stellar start, to be honest. Food has been decidedly borderline, and no workouts due to the back thing. I haven't been getting my steps in either! But I'm going to make up the lost ground on that TODAY.

Level 20

1. Food is good:
A) Metrics: Been killing this lately, and it's working. 
Calories: 1400-1800 Protein: >80g Carbs <100g
3 possible points per day, 6 days per week.
B ) Evening Snacking: Pretty sure this was one of my first challenge goals... very early on anyways. I get over it, I slip back into it... can't seem to beat it for good. It's time for another round at this beast. 
Eating is done when dinner is. Sometimes this is a little late (kettlebells go until 7:30, and I need to eat afterwards). I'm going to give myself two freebies a week. 5 possible points per week.

A=90+ B=82+ C=74+ D=66+ F+<66

Week One:

22/23pts - Went a little over in calories one day, but otherwise stuck to this plan like a champ. Good stuff! A-

2. Workout-Berserkout:
3x per week: Kettlebell class twice a week, and one additional workout of my choice. 

A=12 B=10 C=8 D=6 F+<6

Week One:

3pts - At-home workout on Sunday was cut short by a stupid injury, but dammit, I tried! A

3. Steps:
Time to resurrect this one again. I've been still tracking, but not really making a very active effort. I'm hitting around 35,000-45,000 per week lately. I'm going to aim to hit 50,000 per week to start with - we're having a crazily mild winter, and barring any blizzard, I think I can really pick this up.

A=200,000 B=185,000 C=170,000 D=155,000 F=<150,000

Week One: 70162/50,000!!! A+++ So much winning - I eked out an average of 10,000 steps per day! Thanks to Hiroro for the weekend challenge, which was a huge part of this!

4. Puppy Prep:
DH has decided that the house requires ultimate organization levels prior to canine companion acquisition. Fine, whatever. Actually we've been working on this for a bit, it's getting there. Task for this month are to get the storage rooms in order. 
There are two. That's one for every two weeks. Manageable methinks.

A=Both C=One F=Neither

Week One: A great deal of progress on both has been made. Interim A.

Seriously awesome week one! Ah, it feels good to be back!

• Like 1

Level 20

We're enjoying an unreal mild winter here too.  I really haven't taken advantage of it like I should, but we'll call that a work in progress.  Your step-mileage goal is impressive to say the least!

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Week Two Day One:

Food: 1pts

Calories: 2005. Protein: 102. Carbs: 135.

Minor snacking.

Workout: Attempted, so I'm giving myself credit. See below.

Steps: 5429 (5429/50,000) -1713

Week Two Day Two:

Food: 3pts

Calories: 1643. Protein: 143. Carbs: 116.

No snacking.

Workout: No kettlebells :(

Steps: 6402 (11,831/50,000) -2453

Week Two Day Three:

Calories: 1512. Protein: 103. Carbs: 40.

No snacking.

Workout: Nope.

Steps: 6485 (18,316/50,000) -3110

So yesterday was back on track food-wise, but I was SO lazy, and did no yoga, nor made up and steps. But tonight, we kettlebell.

I did take food pics though!

7f019bf272412a23cd666c8810915002.jpg

bef9d5219977734be71bcd5472c0345d.jpg

9bbc001ea9c8c00c78317b6ddc736564.jpg

In no way am I pretending this is a health food. Yes, it uses thinly sliced sweet potato in place of lasagna noodles, but there is a crap ton of dairy in there. It's hella delicious though.

• Like 2

Level 20

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Level 87 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 8485 | 86 | 87  ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Week Two Day Four:

Calories: 1829. Protein: 155?. Carbs: 83.

No snacking.

Workout: Kettlebells

Steps: 6,549 (24,864/50,000) -3704

Damn, I really figured going to kettlebells + the grocery store would have naturally got me over my step goal :( for really really real though, I'm making it to today! I have no plans tonight, and it's a beautiful day!

Kettlebells did aggravate my back some - not like before, at least I can still breathe without pain, but it's sore. Pretty sure it's most of the reason why I didn't sleep well last night. I probably should have taken it a little easier... I struggle with that concept though. It's either balls out, or nothing.

Oh well.

Level 20

Week Two Day Five:

Food: 1pt

Calories: I stopped tracking - too much variety of snackage. Whoops!

Workout: None planned.

Steps: 11,463 (36,588/50,000) +878

Well, at least I got caught up on my steps! I walked to and from the grocery store after work, which did the trick :)

• Like 2

Level 20

TIEBREAKER TIME! Being one up, one down on the step challenges makes it feel like an interesting sports game (I'm a bad fan, because I'd prefer an interesting game to my team crushing). 

I was super surprised to learn that the Canadian Amazon has a smaller selection o_O but you have superior healthcare up there so...yeah. How about a cookbook? For more food inspiration! Or any book really, that you think might inspire you in any way. Fiction is cool too.

Our challenge motivated me on Saturday, but you nearly overtook me on Sunday. This weekend we shall throw down. 

original.gif

Hope your rib-back-muscle-thingy feels better!

#1 #2 #3 #3.1 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #13.5 #14 #15 #16 # 17 #18 #19 #20 #21

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

TIEBREAKER TIME! Being one up, one down on the step challenges makes it feel like an interesting sports game (I'm a bad fan, because I'd prefer an interesting game to my team crushing).

I was super surprised to learn that the Canadian Amazon has a smaller selection o_O but you have superior healthcare up there so...yeah. How about a cookbook? For more food inspiration! Or any book really, that you think might inspire you in any way. Fiction is cool too.

Our challenge motivated me on Saturday, but you nearly overtook me on Sunday. This weekend we shall throw down.

Saturday was ridiculous! The hubs and I walked to the disc golf park (not the one right by our house! This one is a couple neighborhoods over), played 4 holes waiting for our friends to arrive, played a full 18 holes with them, then walked back home - we were wiped by then! I made myself go for a little walk on Sunday in an attempt to be competitive, but I wasn't up for much!

I like the cookbook idea! Should we pick out one for a prize, or just set a price limit and choose our own prize?

• Like 2

Level 20

It was! Food was full of poor choices though..

I'm kind of slowly getting back on track this week.

I hit my steps yesterday, and went to kettlebells -another killer workout!

Good food is with me today :)

My little brother is coming to visit tonight through the weekend -I've taken Friday off so we can hang out aka play a lot of disc golf :D

• Like 3

Level 20

Good!!!  The secret to long term health is getting RIGHT BACK ON the wagon after a bit of fun.  

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Well it was a weekend of hedonism and hangovers[emoji14]

I feel badly, Hiroro, I totally bailed on our step challenge. I was in a long term, committed relationship with my couch on Sunday.

Food was actually not completely terrible - I made pulled pork on Thursday, which covered quite a few meals through the weekend. Friday was chicken Caesar, Saturday we had turkey dinner at my parents (I refrained from the mashed potatoes... But made up for it with stuffing. Guys. My dad makes the BEST stuffing.) No dessert though!

And Sunday was ... Well, whatever seemed appealing, which wasn't much. I did not follow through on my threat to have a bacon cheeseburger and fries however! Mostly because no one brought me one.

So there may have been some less ideal snacks intermingled with those solid meals, and obviously way too much alcohol, but all in all it could have been SO much worse.

Yesterday was mostly back to basics, although I still felt pretty crappy.

I did go and look at a secondhand bike (mine got stolen in the fall, and I'm planning to start bike commuting again in the next month or so) but it was too small :( the search continues.

Level 20

Ha it's good when laziness works in your favor! (keeping you from eating unhealthy stuffs). We can rematch this weekend if you like, I had an active Saturday but mostly just lay around on Sunday. Hope your week is off to a good start.

• Like 1

#1 #2 #3 #3.1 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #13.5 #14 #15 #16 # 17 #18 #19 #20 #21

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

I find that laziness often works in my favor. If I want to go out to eat, that means I have to change out of my sweats, and actually go somewhere, and I usually just find something at home. That turkey dinner sounds amazing, good choice making on eating your dad's awesome stuffing but skipping the dressing.

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Ha it's good when laziness works in your favor! (keeping you from eating unhealthy stuffs). We can rematch this weekend if you like, I had an active Saturday but mostly just lay around on Sunday. Hope your week is off to a good start.

Deal! It's on for real this weekend, no joke barred :D

I really enjoy our step challenges, it adds a whole different mindset to my weekends!

I find that laziness often works in my favor. If I want to go out to eat, that means I have to change out of my sweats, and actually go somewhere, and I usually just find something at home. That turkey dinner sounds amazing, good choice making on eating your dad's awesome stuffing but skipping the dressing.

Since my brother was home the week before Easter, we decided to go all out for the meal since he'll miss the real one! I loooove turkey!

Laziness can be a good thing sometimes... I try not try keep junky food in my house for that exact reason.

Level 20

Food yesterday was going really well... Until I got home from kettlebells and grocery shopping. I should have just eaten something right away, but I was determined to make a big batch of soup for lunches, and by the time I got around to eating, grilled cheese and canned soup sounded like a good idea... Whoops.

Kettlebells were killer again. I feel like I say that every time! But that's why I pay for it, she pushes is so much harder than I would ever push myself.

Today I'm staying late at work - I have a full days worth of good food with me, and if I just eat what I brought, my metrics will be perfect.

Level 20