The way things stand now, I'm both arranging my move (penciled in for 19/20 march) and still looking for inhabitants. People keep joining the group and then leaving again, so the entire project is starting to look a lot like a weird reality show. 

Maybe you should just go with that. Tell people it's a reality show with fabulous prizes. Then, once they're fully committed and have moved in, surprise them with the news that the fabulous prize is getting to live with you!

Looks like a fine plan, with or without clairvoyance. 

• Like 2

Stealthstitcher

"You see, what you've got to consider is: are you going to be the hero of this 'ere adventure, or ain't you? You can't 'ave it both ways."

- E. Nesbit, The Magic City

Challenges:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

And moving is soooo much fun! I'm a freak though, I don't know why people stress over it. I love moving ^_^

This is how I feel about airports.  Nobody likes them but I don't mind, I like the universality of how they're all mapped, the signs, the TSA stuff.  I love moving too, until I realize just how much crap I've accumulated.

@Trillz0r I know how you feel, I keep making challenge goals and then proceed to do really well at every other aspect of life.  Non-negotiable is a good way of framing it though.  Good luck this month!

• Like 1

Mekong, level 11 Cherek Adventurer STR 37|DEX 27|STA 35|CON 32|WIS 35|CHA 27

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

Current Challenge

"Sleepy Time Caffeine Free Green Tea Lemon Jasmine" which turns out to be a fancy way of saying "Bathwater. You're drinking bathwater." It did make me sleepy though!

*falls over, does pose number 12 and just laughs*

This is accurate as hell for so many different kinds of tea. And I feel the exact same way about apple cinnamon tea, it smells nice and tastes like "I wouldn't even water juice down this much for a toddler" so I avoid it.

If you can find it, ginger-peach is an awesome combination for tea :) it is a little bit spicy and just sweet enough to drink black :)

• Like 1

Anyway! I think I did an excellent job, and both the guys who took the tour got taken in by my enthusiasm for the place, and they both sent me emails later tonight saying they are definitely in and want to meet the rest of the group! I'm so excited and so proud of myself! *dances*

8ad351d7b2a2543afd8190e8c4f80ff5.gif

Stealthstitcher

"You see, what you've got to consider is: are you going to be the hero of this 'ere adventure, or ain't you? You can't 'ave it both ways."

- E. Nesbit, The Magic City

Challenges:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15